First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Neverland r.p
Moderator
83736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 11/20/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

*Peter were with lost boys when his friend Tinkerbell came*
(Because this is your group Stella can you be Tink please and can Peter understands her like he understands in Disney's Peter Pan movie and I mean that animated first one?Can Tink please have her wings already because all the pictures which I saw on Google she didn't have wings at all except in one picture so Stella can Tink please have her wings already please?)


Tinkerbell: Hello Pan


Peter: Hi Tink. How are you?


Tink: I got news we have guesses on Neverland grown ups are here with Hook and your son i'll go look for Ann.



( Did you see my set for my r.p.cs on here?)


(Yes I did saw them thanks for asking though. Don't forget our CHB and CJ roleplay Stella)
Peter: Thanks for telling me that Tink. How are you and Terence doing?(I was thinking that Tink and Terence are a couple. Or is that a stupid idea.?I have a picture of human version of Terence and it is this even though in this picture are both Tink and Trence)


( No that is okay It is my r.p after all so it's okay this Neverland after all I hope your okay with who I picked for Ann.)

Tink: Your welcome Peter were doing great thanks for asking.



Peter: I am glad that you both are fine. I would like to meet Terence too someday.Is that possible Tink?

(I am fine with Emma Watson being Ann. Please Stella can we RP in CHB and CJ roleplay too and in Rotg RP of mine if that is possible?)


Tink: Tonight you can meet him the fairies are getting together for a fairy ball you can bring Ann to go see it i'll go see if I can go find her or do you want the lost boys to go looking for her?


Peter: Lost boys can go look for her. I am glad that I can meet Terence today.Are you going to ball with Terence, Tink?(I was thinking that Peter and Tink will always be nice to each other even though this Peter have dark side too because I was thinking that Tink and Peter are very close friends with each other. What do you think of that Stella?)


( Yeah I agree that they stay good friends even with his dark side to him.)

Tink: Yep me and Terence will be there it will be fun.

* The Lost boys left to go find Anna.*

Felix: * To the other last boys.* Now boys remember no harm comes to lady Ann or Peter Pan will have your head agreed?

The other lost boys: Agree.

* the lost boys left to go find Ann.*


Peter: I agree it will definitely going to be fun and I am looking forward to meet your other fairy friends also your sister Periwinkle(She really is Tink's sister. She is in the movie Tinkerbell and The Secret Of The Wings. Have you seen all Disney Fairies movies?I have because I have them all myself at home. If I make Disney fairies RP then do you want to join it or not?)


( No I did not see fairy movies but I know who is Tink's sister is my good friend Elizabeth the one who gave me a hard time she gave me hell because I said I believe in fairies we were watching the 2003 Peter Pan movie I have and she got up set saying I need to stop it and go back to believing in god so I did.)

Tink: That makes me very happy to know this Peter.



(Oh okay I like those Tinkerbell movies even though I belive in GOD and Jesus but I understand you I really do.)

Peter: I am glad to hear that from you Tink .


( Thank you for understanding me Inka.)

Tink: The ball begins at sun set at the old great tree.

* The lost boys came back with Ann.*

The Lost boys: We came back with your lady Peter.

Ann: * Smile* I'm back Peter what have i missed?


Peter: Tink just told me that there is a ball where all fairies go there is a fairy ball and she will bring her boyfriend Terence in there too and I can meet him and other fairies too. Do you want to come with me Ann?It begins at the sunset at the old great tree. I am going to fly in there. I can finally meet Periwinkle too I have heard so much from her.

Peter to Tink: Hey Tink is your sister Periwinkle nice?
Moderator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 11/20/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

A place were you never age.


Snow
" David where are you ?"




Ann: Who goes here?!


"I am Snow White . Trying to find someone ."


" Looking you say? Who is this someone? * Hiding*


Snow: my loved one .


Ann: - comes out of hiding- This loved one you say, who is he?


Snow : Prince Charming


Ann: A Prince and you call him Charming hmm that sounds nice best follow me Snow Whit to find him i'm Ann by the way.




Snow: yes and nice to meet you Ann and follows you .


Ann: -smile and walk- I'm glade to have run into you this Lind is not safe all the time.


Snow : who?


Ann: All kind of things poise planes , traps and the Lost boys and some meremaids but not Ariel. So what brings you to Neverland?


Snow : my. Grandson


Ann: A grandson when your still so young the best looking grandmother I have ever seen.


Snow : thank you


Ann: Your welcome Snow oh one anther thing you need to watch for is the shadow. - tack a brake from walking for water.-


Snow: great I'll try to be on the look out . -stops walking and waits for you to finish .-


Ann: You better get water as well you'll need it.


Snow: drinks water .


Ann: - nods as I get up and start to walk.- Are you okay?


Snow: good and yes I am Ann .


Ann: - stop walking and looks at you.- Do you want to talk about it?


Snow: no thanks .


Ann: Do you not trust me Snow?


Snow : I trust you


Ann: Okay good i'm one the few to trust - smile and go back to walking.-


Snow : fine and keeps walking


Ann: If i'm right your family are on the move to hind from Pan.


Snow : seems that way . Where is Ariel ?


Ann: I'm not sure were she is i'm sorry about that.


Snow: we almost at camp? Yeah they be back .
Creator
135744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/20/13

Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

*Peter were with lost boys when his friend Tinkerbell came*
(Because this is your group Stella can you be Tink please and can Peter understands her like he understands in Disney's Peter Pan movie and I mean that animated first one?Can Tink please have her wings already because all the pictures which I saw on Google she didn't have wings at all except in one picture so Stella can Tink please have her wings already please?)


Tinkerbell: Hello Pan


Peter: Hi Tink. How are you?


Tink: I got news we have guesses on Neverland grown ups are here with Hook and your son i'll go look for Ann.



( Did you see my set for my r.p.cs on here?)


(Yes I did saw them thanks for asking though. Don't forget our CHB and CJ roleplay Stella)
Peter: Thanks for telling me that Tink. How are you and Terence doing?(I was thinking that Tink and Terence are a couple. Or is that a stupid idea.?I have a picture of human version of Terence and it is this even though in this picture are both Tink and Trence)


( No that is okay It is my r.p after all so it's okay this Neverland after all I hope your okay with who I picked for Ann.)

Tink: Your welcome Peter were doing great thanks for asking.



Peter: I am glad that you both are fine. I would like to meet Terence too someday.Is that possible Tink?

(I am fine with Emma Watson being Ann. Please Stella can we RP in CHB and CJ roleplay too and in Rotg RP of mine if that is possible?)


Tink: Tonight you can meet him the fairies are getting together for a fairy ball you can bring Ann to go see it i'll go see if I can go find her or do you want the lost boys to go looking for her?


Peter: Lost boys can go look for her. I am glad that I can meet Terence today.Are you going to ball with Terence, Tink?(I was thinking that Peter and Tink will always be nice to each other even though this Peter have dark side too because I was thinking that Tink and Peter are very close friends with each other. What do you think of that Stella?)


( Yeah I agree that they stay good friends even with his dark side to him.)

Tink: Yep me and Terence will be there it will be fun.

* The Lost boys left to go find Anna.*

Felix: * To the other last boys.* Now boys remember no harm comes to lady Ann or Peter Pan will have your head agreed?

The other lost boys: Agree.

* the lost boys left to go find Ann.*


Peter: I agree it will definitely going to be fun and I am looking forward to meet your other fairy friends also your sister Periwinkle(She really is Tink's sister. She is in the movie Tinkerbell and The Secret Of The Wings. Have you seen all Disney Fairies movies?I have because I have them all myself at home. If I make Disney fairies RP then do you want to join it or not?)


( No I did not see fairy movies but I know who is Tink's sister is my good friend Elizabeth the one who gave me a hard time she gave me hell because I said I believe in fairies we were watching the 2003 Peter Pan movie I have and she got up set saying I need to stop it and go back to believing in god so I did.)

Tink: That makes me very happy to know this Peter.



(Oh okay I like those Tinkerbell movies even though I belive in GOD and Jesus but I understand you I really do.)

Peter: I am glad to hear that from you Tink .


( Thank you for understanding me Inka.)

Tink: The ball begins at sun set at the old great tree.

* The lost boys came back with Ann.*

The Lost boys: We came back with your lady Peter.

Ann: * Smile* I'm back Peter what have i missed?


Peter: Tink just told me that there is a ball where all fairies go there is a fairy ball and she will bring her boyfriend Terence in there too and I can meet him and other fairies too. Do you want to come with me Ann?It begins at the sunset at the old great tree. I am going to fly in there. I can finally meet Periwinkle too I have heard so much from her.

Peter to Tink: Hey Tink is your sister Periwinkle nice?


Ann: I'll love to go to the ball tonight i'll fly with you and meet the other fairies, you know me i love dances * holds Peter's hand.*

Tink: I'll be to see you both there and yep she is very nice thanks for asking.
Creator
135744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/20/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

A place were you never age.


Snow
" David where are you ?"




Ann: Who goes here?!


"I am Snow White . Trying to find someone ."


" Looking you say? Who is this someone? * Hiding*


Snow: my loved one .


Ann: - comes out of hiding- This loved one you say, who is he?


Snow : Prince Charming


Ann: A Prince and you call him Charming hmm that sounds nice best follow me Snow Whit to find him i'm Ann by the way.




Snow: yes and nice to meet you Ann and follows you .


Ann: -smile and walk- I'm glade to have run into you this Lind is not safe all the time.


Snow : who?


Ann: All kind of things poise planes , traps and the Lost boys and some meremaids but not Ariel. So what brings you to Neverland?


Snow : my. Grandson


Ann: A grandson when your still so young the best looking grandmother I have ever seen.


Snow : thank you


Ann: Your welcome Snow oh one anther thing you need to watch for is the shadow. - tack a brake from walking for water.-


Snow: great I'll try to be on the look out . -stops walking and waits for you to finish .-


Ann: You better get water as well you'll need it.


Snow: drinks water .


Ann: - nods as I get up and start to walk.- Are you okay?


Snow: good and yes I am Ann .


Ann: - stop walking and looks at you.- Do you want to talk about it?


Snow: no thanks .


Ann: Do you not trust me Snow?


Snow : I trust you


Ann: Okay good i'm one the few to trust - smile and go back to walking.-


Snow : fine and keeps walking


Ann: If i'm right your family are on the move to hind from Pan.


Snow : seems that way . Where is Ariel ?


Ann: I'm not sure were she is i'm sorry about that.


Snow: we almost at camp? Yeah they be back .


Ann: Yep were almost to their camp i'll be on my way after i bring you back to the camp.
Moderator
83736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 11/20/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

*Peter were with lost boys when his friend Tinkerbell came*
(Because this is your group Stella can you be Tink please and can Peter understands her like he understands in Disney's Peter Pan movie and I mean that animated first one?Can Tink please have her wings already because all the pictures which I saw on Google she didn't have wings at all except in one picture so Stella can Tink please have her wings already please?)


Tinkerbell: Hello Pan


Peter: Hi Tink. How are you?


Tink: I got news we have guesses on Neverland grown ups are here with Hook and your son i'll go look for Ann.



( Did you see my set for my r.p.cs on here?)


(Yes I did saw them thanks for asking though. Don't forget our CHB and CJ roleplay Stella)
Peter: Thanks for telling me that Tink. How are you and Terence doing?(I was thinking that Tink and Terence are a couple. Or is that a stupid idea.?I have a picture of human version of Terence and it is this even though in this picture are both Tink and Trence)


( No that is okay It is my r.p after all so it's okay this Neverland after all I hope your okay with who I picked for Ann.)

Tink: Your welcome Peter were doing great thanks for asking.



Peter: I am glad that you both are fine. I would like to meet Terence too someday.Is that possible Tink?

(I am fine with Emma Watson being Ann. Please Stella can we RP in CHB and CJ roleplay too and in Rotg RP of mine if that is possible?)


Tink: Tonight you can meet him the fairies are getting together for a fairy ball you can bring Ann to go see it i'll go see if I can go find her or do you want the lost boys to go looking for her?


Peter: Lost boys can go look for her. I am glad that I can meet Terence today.Are you going to ball with Terence, Tink?(I was thinking that Peter and Tink will always be nice to each other even though this Peter have dark side too because I was thinking that Tink and Peter are very close friends with each other. What do you think of that Stella?)


( Yeah I agree that they stay good friends even with his dark side to him.)

Tink: Yep me and Terence will be there it will be fun.

* The Lost boys left to go find Anna.*

Felix: * To the other last boys.* Now boys remember no harm comes to lady Ann or Peter Pan will have your head agreed?

The other lost boys: Agree.

* the lost boys left to go find Ann.*


Peter: I agree it will definitely going to be fun and I am looking forward to meet your other fairy friends also your sister Periwinkle(She really is Tink's sister. She is in the movie Tinkerbell and The Secret Of The Wings. Have you seen all Disney Fairies movies?I have because I have them all myself at home. If I make Disney fairies RP then do you want to join it or not?)


( No I did not see fairy movies but I know who is Tink's sister is my good friend Elizabeth the one who gave me a hard time she gave me hell because I said I believe in fairies we were watching the 2003 Peter Pan movie I have and she got up set saying I need to stop it and go back to believing in god so I did.)

Tink: That makes me very happy to know this Peter.



(Oh okay I like those Tinkerbell movies even though I belive in GOD and Jesus but I understand you I really do.)

Peter: I am glad to hear that from you Tink .


( Thank you for understanding me Inka.)

Tink: The ball begins at sun set at the old great tree.

* The lost boys came back with Ann.*

The Lost boys: We came back with your lady Peter.

Ann: * Smile* I'm back Peter what have i missed?


Peter: Tink just told me that there is a ball where all fairies go there is a fairy ball and she will bring her boyfriend Terence in there too and I can meet him and other fairies too. Do you want to come with me Ann?It begins at the sunset at the old great tree. I am going to fly in there. I can finally meet Periwinkle too I have heard so much from her.

Peter to Tink: Hey Tink is your sister Periwinkle nice?


Ann: I'll love to go to the ball tonight i'll fly with you and meet the other fairies, you know me i love dances * holds Peter's hand.*

Tink: I'll be to see you both there and yep she is very nice thanks for asking.


Peter: That's great to hear from you Ann.

Peter to Tink: See you in there then Tink and say to Terence that I want to meet him.
Creator
135744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/20/13

Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

*Peter were with lost boys when his friend Tinkerbell came*
(Because this is your group Stella can you be Tink please and can Peter understands her like he understands in Disney's Peter Pan movie and I mean that animated first one?Can Tink please have her wings already because all the pictures which I saw on Google she didn't have wings at all except in one picture so Stella can Tink please have her wings already please?)


Tinkerbell: Hello Pan


Peter: Hi Tink. How are you?


Tink: I got news we have guesses on Neverland grown ups are here with Hook and your son i'll go look for Ann.



( Did you see my set for my r.p.cs on here?)


(Yes I did saw them thanks for asking though. Don't forget our CHB and CJ roleplay Stella)
Peter: Thanks for telling me that Tink. How are you and Terence doing?(I was thinking that Tink and Terence are a couple. Or is that a stupid idea.?I have a picture of human version of Terence and it is this even though in this picture are both Tink and Trence)


( No that is okay It is my r.p after all so it's okay this Neverland after all I hope your okay with who I picked for Ann.)

Tink: Your welcome Peter were doing great thanks for asking.



Peter: I am glad that you both are fine. I would like to meet Terence too someday.Is that possible Tink?

(I am fine with Emma Watson being Ann. Please Stella can we RP in CHB and CJ roleplay too and in Rotg RP of mine if that is possible?)


Tink: Tonight you can meet him the fairies are getting together for a fairy ball you can bring Ann to go see it i'll go see if I can go find her or do you want the lost boys to go looking for her?


Peter: Lost boys can go look for her. I am glad that I can meet Terence today.Are you going to ball with Terence, Tink?(I was thinking that Peter and Tink will always be nice to each other even though this Peter have dark side too because I was thinking that Tink and Peter are very close friends with each other. What do you think of that Stella?)


( Yeah I agree that they stay good friends even with his dark side to him.)

Tink: Yep me and Terence will be there it will be fun.

* The Lost boys left to go find Anna.*

Felix: * To the other last boys.* Now boys remember no harm comes to lady Ann or Peter Pan will have your head agreed?

The other lost boys: Agree.

* the lost boys left to go find Ann.*


Peter: I agree it will definitely going to be fun and I am looking forward to meet your other fairy friends also your sister Periwinkle(She really is Tink's sister. She is in the movie Tinkerbell and The Secret Of The Wings. Have you seen all Disney Fairies movies?I have because I have them all myself at home. If I make Disney fairies RP then do you want to join it or not?)


( No I did not see fairy movies but I know who is Tink's sister is my good friend Elizabeth the one who gave me a hard time she gave me hell because I said I believe in fairies we were watching the 2003 Peter Pan movie I have and she got up set saying I need to stop it and go back to believing in god so I did.)

Tink: That makes me very happy to know this Peter.



(Oh okay I like those Tinkerbell movies even though I belive in GOD and Jesus but I understand you I really do.)

Peter: I am glad to hear that from you Tink .


( Thank you for understanding me Inka.)

Tink: The ball begins at sun set at the old great tree.

* The lost boys came back with Ann.*

The Lost boys: We came back with your lady Peter.

Ann: * Smile* I'm back Peter what have i missed?


Peter: Tink just told me that there is a ball where all fairies go there is a fairy ball and she will bring her boyfriend Terence in there too and I can meet him and other fairies too. Do you want to come with me Ann?It begins at the sunset at the old great tree. I am going to fly in there. I can finally meet Periwinkle too I have heard so much from her.

Peter to Tink: Hey Tink is your sister Periwinkle nice?


Ann: I'll love to go to the ball tonight i'll fly with you and meet the other fairies, you know me i love dances * holds Peter's hand.*

Tink: I'll be to see you both there and yep she is very nice thanks for asking.


Peter: That's great to hear from you Ann.

Peter to Tink: See you in there then Tink and say to Terence that I want to meet him.


Tink: You there then Peter, Ann i'll be sure to tell him that. * flies away.*

Ann: * waves good bye to Tink.* I am sure you heard the news of Hook and his wife Rose coming back here with a group of people and our son * Looks at Peter sad.*

( Remember it was Peter who got ride of his son to go back to being young.)
Moderator
83736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 11/20/13 , edited 11/20/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

*Peter were with lost boys when his friend Tinkerbell came*
(Because this is your group Stella can you be Tink please and can Peter understands her like he understands in Disney's Peter Pan movie and I mean that animated first one?Can Tink please have her wings already because all the pictures which I saw on Google she didn't have wings at all except in one picture so Stella can Tink please have her wings already please?)


Tinkerbell: Hello Pan


Peter: Hi Tink. How are you?


Tink: I got news we have guesses on Neverland grown ups are here with Hook and your son i'll go look for Ann.



( Did you see my set for my r.p.cs on here?)


(Yes I did saw them thanks for asking though. Don't forget our CHB and CJ roleplay Stella)
Peter: Thanks for telling me that Tink. How are you and Terence doing?(I was thinking that Tink and Terence are a couple. Or is that a stupid idea.?I have a picture of human version of Terence and it is this even though in this picture are both Tink and Trence)


( No that is okay It is my r.p after all so it's okay this Neverland after all I hope your okay with who I picked for Ann.)

Tink: Your welcome Peter were doing great thanks for asking.



Peter: I am glad that you both are fine. I would like to meet Terence too someday.Is that possible Tink?

(I am fine with Emma Watson being Ann. Please Stella can we RP in CHB and CJ roleplay too and in Rotg RP of mine if that is possible?)


Tink: Tonight you can meet him the fairies are getting together for a fairy ball you can bring Ann to go see it i'll go see if I can go find her or do you want the lost boys to go looking for her?


Peter: Lost boys can go look for her. I am glad that I can meet Terence today.Are you going to ball with Terence, Tink?(I was thinking that Peter and Tink will always be nice to each other even though this Peter have dark side too because I was thinking that Tink and Peter are very close friends with each other. What do you think of that Stella?)


( Yeah I agree that they stay good friends even with his dark side to him.)

Tink: Yep me and Terence will be there it will be fun.

* The Lost boys left to go find Anna.*

Felix: * To the other last boys.* Now boys remember no harm comes to lady Ann or Peter Pan will have your head agreed?

The other lost boys: Agree.

* the lost boys left to go find Ann.*


Peter: I agree it will definitely going to be fun and I am looking forward to meet your other fairy friends also your sister Periwinkle(She really is Tink's sister. She is in the movie Tinkerbell and The Secret Of The Wings. Have you seen all Disney Fairies movies?I have because I have them all myself at home. If I make Disney fairies RP then do you want to join it or not?)


( No I did not see fairy movies but I know who is Tink's sister is my good friend Elizabeth the one who gave me a hard time she gave me hell because I said I believe in fairies we were watching the 2003 Peter Pan movie I have and she got up set saying I need to stop it and go back to believing in god so I did.)

Tink: That makes me very happy to know this Peter.



(Oh okay I like those Tinkerbell movies even though I belive in GOD and Jesus but I understand you I really do.)

Peter: I am glad to hear that from you Tink .


( Thank you for understanding me Inka.)

Tink: The ball begins at sun set at the old great tree.

* The lost boys came back with Ann.*

The Lost boys: We came back with your lady Peter.

Ann: * Smile* I'm back Peter what have i missed?


Peter: Tink just told me that there is a ball where all fairies go there is a fairy ball and she will bring her boyfriend Terence in there too and I can meet him and other fairies too. Do you want to come with me Ann?It begins at the sunset at the old great tree. I am going to fly in there. I can finally meet Periwinkle too I have heard so much from her.

Peter to Tink: Hey Tink is your sister Periwinkle nice?


Ann: I'll love to go to the ball tonight i'll fly with you and meet the other fairies, you know me i love dances * holds Peter's hand.*

Tink: I'll be to see you both there and yep she is very nice thanks for asking.


Peter: That's great to hear from you Ann.

Peter to Tink: See you in there then Tink and say to Terence that I want to meet him.


Tink: You there then Peter, Ann i'll be sure to tell him that. * flies away.*

Ann: * waves good bye to Tink.* I am sure you heard the news of Hook and his wife Rose coming back here with a group of people and our son * Looks at Peter sad.*

( Remember it was Peter who got ride of his son to go back to being young.)


Peter: I heard the news I really did and I think I finally have to meet him,I said sounding sad and angry

(I do remember that thanks for reminding me though)
Creator
135744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/20/13

Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

*Peter were with lost boys when his friend Tinkerbell came*
(Because this is your group Stella can you be Tink please and can Peter understands her like he understands in Disney's Peter Pan movie and I mean that animated first one?Can Tink please have her wings already because all the pictures which I saw on Google she didn't have wings at all except in one picture so Stella can Tink please have her wings already please?)


Tinkerbell: Hello Pan


Peter: Hi Tink. How are you?


Tink: I got news we have guesses on Neverland grown ups are here with Hook and your son i'll go look for Ann.



( Did you see my set for my r.p.cs on here?)


(Yes I did saw them thanks for asking though. Don't forget our CHB and CJ roleplay Stella)
Peter: Thanks for telling me that Tink. How are you and Terence doing?(I was thinking that Tink and Terence are a couple. Or is that a stupid idea.?I have a picture of human version of Terence and it is this even though in this picture are both Tink and Trence)


( No that is okay It is my r.p after all so it's okay this Neverland after all I hope your okay with who I picked for Ann.)

Tink: Your welcome Peter were doing great thanks for asking.



Peter: I am glad that you both are fine. I would like to meet Terence too someday.Is that possible Tink?

(I am fine with Emma Watson being Ann. Please Stella can we RP in CHB and CJ roleplay too and in Rotg RP of mine if that is possible?)


Tink: Tonight you can meet him the fairies are getting together for a fairy ball you can bring Ann to go see it i'll go see if I can go find her or do you want the lost boys to go looking for her?


Peter: Lost boys can go look for her. I am glad that I can meet Terence today.Are you going to ball with Terence, Tink?(I was thinking that Peter and Tink will always be nice to each other even though this Peter have dark side too because I was thinking that Tink and Peter are very close friends with each other. What do you think of that Stella?)


( Yeah I agree that they stay good friends even with his dark side to him.)

Tink: Yep me and Terence will be there it will be fun.

* The Lost boys left to go find Anna.*

Felix: * To the other last boys.* Now boys remember no harm comes to lady Ann or Peter Pan will have your head agreed?

The other lost boys: Agree.

* the lost boys left to go find Ann.*


Peter: I agree it will definitely going to be fun and I am looking forward to meet your other fairy friends also your sister Periwinkle(She really is Tink's sister. She is in the movie Tinkerbell and The Secret Of The Wings. Have you seen all Disney Fairies movies?I have because I have them all myself at home. If I make Disney fairies RP then do you want to join it or not?)


( No I did not see fairy movies but I know who is Tink's sister is my good friend Elizabeth the one who gave me a hard time she gave me hell because I said I believe in fairies we were watching the 2003 Peter Pan movie I have and she got up set saying I need to stop it and go back to believing in god so I did.)

Tink: That makes me very happy to know this Peter.



(Oh okay I like those Tinkerbell movies even though I belive in GOD and Jesus but I understand you I really do.)

Peter: I am glad to hear that from you Tink .


( Thank you for understanding me Inka.)

Tink: The ball begins at sun set at the old great tree.

* The lost boys came back with Ann.*

The Lost boys: We came back with your lady Peter.

Ann: * Smile* I'm back Peter what have i missed?


Peter: Tink just told me that there is a ball where all fairies go there is a fairy ball and she will bring her boyfriend Terence in there too and I can meet him and other fairies too. Do you want to come with me Ann?It begins at the sunset at the old great tree. I am going to fly in there. I can finally meet Periwinkle too I have heard so much from her.

Peter to Tink: Hey Tink is your sister Periwinkle nice?


Ann: I'll love to go to the ball tonight i'll fly with you and meet the other fairies, you know me i love dances * holds Peter's hand.*

Tink: I'll be to see you both there and yep she is very nice thanks for asking.


Peter: That's great to hear from you Ann.

Peter to Tink: See you in there then Tink and say to Terence that I want to meet him.


Tink: You there then Peter, Ann i'll be sure to tell him that. * flies away.*

Ann: * waves good bye to Tink.* I am sure you heard the news of Hook and his wife Rose coming back here with a group of people and our son * Looks at Peter sad.*

( Remember it was Peter who got ride of his son to go back to being young.)


Peter: I heard the news I really did and I think I finally have to meet him,I said sounding sad and angry

(I do remember that thanks for reminding me though)


( Happy to remind )

Ann: * Sits down as i tie my hair in a pony tail looking sad.* He was 8 years when it happed * sees Peter get mad.* Never mind sorry i brought it up, anyway would you like me to wear my dress for tonight?

* The lost boys were dancing around the fire making music play with their faces covered with masks on.*
Moderator
83736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 11/20/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

*Peter were with lost boys when his friend Tinkerbell came*
(Because this is your group Stella can you be Tink please and can Peter understands her like he understands in Disney's Peter Pan movie and I mean that animated first one?Can Tink please have her wings already because all the pictures which I saw on Google she didn't have wings at all except in one picture so Stella can Tink please have her wings already please?)


Tinkerbell: Hello Pan


Peter: Hi Tink. How are you?


Tink: I got news we have guesses on Neverland grown ups are here with Hook and your son i'll go look for Ann.



( Did you see my set for my r.p.cs on here?)


(Yes I did saw them thanks for asking though. Don't forget our CHB and CJ roleplay Stella)
Peter: Thanks for telling me that Tink. How are you and Terence doing?(I was thinking that Tink and Terence are a couple. Or is that a stupid idea.?I have a picture of human version of Terence and it is this even though in this picture are both Tink and Trence)


( No that is okay It is my r.p after all so it's okay this Neverland after all I hope your okay with who I picked for Ann.)

Tink: Your welcome Peter were doing great thanks for asking.



Peter: I am glad that you both are fine. I would like to meet Terence too someday.Is that possible Tink?

(I am fine with Emma Watson being Ann. Please Stella can we RP in CHB and CJ roleplay too and in Rotg RP of mine if that is possible?)


Tink: Tonight you can meet him the fairies are getting together for a fairy ball you can bring Ann to go see it i'll go see if I can go find her or do you want the lost boys to go looking for her?


Peter: Lost boys can go look for her. I am glad that I can meet Terence today.Are you going to ball with Terence, Tink?(I was thinking that Peter and Tink will always be nice to each other even though this Peter have dark side too because I was thinking that Tink and Peter are very close friends with each other. What do you think of that Stella?)


( Yeah I agree that they stay good friends even with his dark side to him.)

Tink: Yep me and Terence will be there it will be fun.

* The Lost boys left to go find Anna.*

Felix: * To the other last boys.* Now boys remember no harm comes to lady Ann or Peter Pan will have your head agreed?

The other lost boys: Agree.

* the lost boys left to go find Ann.*


Peter: I agree it will definitely going to be fun and I am looking forward to meet your other fairy friends also your sister Periwinkle(She really is Tink's sister. She is in the movie Tinkerbell and The Secret Of The Wings. Have you seen all Disney Fairies movies?I have because I have them all myself at home. If I make Disney fairies RP then do you want to join it or not?)


( No I did not see fairy movies but I know who is Tink's sister is my good friend Elizabeth the one who gave me a hard time she gave me hell because I said I believe in fairies we were watching the 2003 Peter Pan movie I have and she got up set saying I need to stop it and go back to believing in god so I did.)

Tink: That makes me very happy to know this Peter.



(Oh okay I like those Tinkerbell movies even though I belive in GOD and Jesus but I understand you I really do.)

Peter: I am glad to hear that from you Tink .


( Thank you for understanding me Inka.)

Tink: The ball begins at sun set at the old great tree.

* The lost boys came back with Ann.*

The Lost boys: We came back with your lady Peter.

Ann: * Smile* I'm back Peter what have i missed?


Peter: Tink just told me that there is a ball where all fairies go there is a fairy ball and she will bring her boyfriend Terence in there too and I can meet him and other fairies too. Do you want to come with me Ann?It begins at the sunset at the old great tree. I am going to fly in there. I can finally meet Periwinkle too I have heard so much from her.

Peter to Tink: Hey Tink is your sister Periwinkle nice?


Ann: I'll love to go to the ball tonight i'll fly with you and meet the other fairies, you know me i love dances * holds Peter's hand.*

Tink: I'll be to see you both there and yep she is very nice thanks for asking.


Peter: That's great to hear from you Ann.

Peter to Tink: See you in there then Tink and say to Terence that I want to meet him.


Tink: You there then Peter, Ann i'll be sure to tell him that. * flies away.*

Ann: * waves good bye to Tink.* I am sure you heard the news of Hook and his wife Rose coming back here with a group of people and our son * Looks at Peter sad.*

( Remember it was Peter who got ride of his son to go back to being young.)


Peter: I heard the news I really did and I think I finally have to meet him,I said sounding sad and angry

(I do remember that thanks for reminding me though)


( Happy to remind )

Ann: * Sits down as i tie my hair in a pony tail looking sad.* He was 8 years when it happed * sees Peter get mad.* Never mind sorry i brought it up, anyway would you like me to wear my dress for tonight?

* The lost boys were dancing around the fire making music play with their faces covered with masks on.*


Peter: Sure I would like that. I come in these clothes with I have on anyway because I don't any other clothes
Moderator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 11/20/13
Snow: runs into the evil queen.
Creator
135744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/20/13

Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

*Peter were with lost boys when his friend Tinkerbell came*
(Because this is your group Stella can you be Tink please and can Peter understands her like he understands in Disney's Peter Pan movie and I mean that animated first one?Can Tink please have her wings already because all the pictures which I saw on Google she didn't have wings at all except in one picture so Stella can Tink please have her wings already please?)


Tinkerbell: Hello Pan


Peter: Hi Tink. How are you?


Tink: I got news we have guesses on Neverland grown ups are here with Hook and your son i'll go look for Ann.



( Did you see my set for my r.p.cs on here?)


(Yes I did saw them thanks for asking though. Don't forget our CHB and CJ roleplay Stella)
Peter: Thanks for telling me that Tink. How are you and Terence doing?(I was thinking that Tink and Terence are a couple. Or is that a stupid idea.?I have a picture of human version of Terence and it is this even though in this picture are both Tink and Trence)


( No that is okay It is my r.p after all so it's okay this Neverland after all I hope your okay with who I picked for Ann.)

Tink: Your welcome Peter were doing great thanks for asking.



Peter: I am glad that you both are fine. I would like to meet Terence too someday.Is that possible Tink?

(I am fine with Emma Watson being Ann. Please Stella can we RP in CHB and CJ roleplay too and in Rotg RP of mine if that is possible?)


Tink: Tonight you can meet him the fairies are getting together for a fairy ball you can bring Ann to go see it i'll go see if I can go find her or do you want the lost boys to go looking for her?


Peter: Lost boys can go look for her. I am glad that I can meet Terence today.Are you going to ball with Terence, Tink?(I was thinking that Peter and Tink will always be nice to each other even though this Peter have dark side too because I was thinking that Tink and Peter are very close friends with each other. What do you think of that Stella?)


( Yeah I agree that they stay good friends even with his dark side to him.)

Tink: Yep me and Terence will be there it will be fun.

* The Lost boys left to go find Anna.*

Felix: * To the other last boys.* Now boys remember no harm comes to lady Ann or Peter Pan will have your head agreed?

The other lost boys: Agree.

* the lost boys left to go find Ann.*


Peter: I agree it will definitely going to be fun and I am looking forward to meet your other fairy friends also your sister Periwinkle(She really is Tink's sister. She is in the movie Tinkerbell and The Secret Of The Wings. Have you seen all Disney Fairies movies?I have because I have them all myself at home. If I make Disney fairies RP then do you want to join it or not?)


( No I did not see fairy movies but I know who is Tink's sister is my good friend Elizabeth the one who gave me a hard time she gave me hell because I said I believe in fairies we were watching the 2003 Peter Pan movie I have and she got up set saying I need to stop it and go back to believing in god so I did.)

Tink: That makes me very happy to know this Peter.



(Oh okay I like those Tinkerbell movies even though I belive in GOD and Jesus but I understand you I really do.)

Peter: I am glad to hear that from you Tink .


( Thank you for understanding me Inka.)

Tink: The ball begins at sun set at the old great tree.

* The lost boys came back with Ann.*

The Lost boys: We came back with your lady Peter.

Ann: * Smile* I'm back Peter what have i missed?


Peter: Tink just told me that there is a ball where all fairies go there is a fairy ball and she will bring her boyfriend Terence in there too and I can meet him and other fairies too. Do you want to come with me Ann?It begins at the sunset at the old great tree. I am going to fly in there. I can finally meet Periwinkle too I have heard so much from her.

Peter to Tink: Hey Tink is your sister Periwinkle nice?


Ann: I'll love to go to the ball tonight i'll fly with you and meet the other fairies, you know me i love dances * holds Peter's hand.*

Tink: I'll be to see you both there and yep she is very nice thanks for asking.


Peter: That's great to hear from you Ann.

Peter to Tink: See you in there then Tink and say to Terence that I want to meet him.


Tink: You there then Peter, Ann i'll be sure to tell him that. * flies away.*

Ann: * waves good bye to Tink.* I am sure you heard the news of Hook and his wife Rose coming back here with a group of people and our son * Looks at Peter sad.*

( Remember it was Peter who got ride of his son to go back to being young.)


Peter: I heard the news I really did and I think I finally have to meet him,I said sounding sad and angry

(I do remember that thanks for reminding me though)


( Happy to remind )

Ann: * Sits down as i tie my hair in a pony tail looking sad.* He was 8 years when it happed * sees Peter get mad.* Never mind sorry i brought it up, anyway would you like me to wear my dress for tonight?

* The lost boys were dancing around the fire making music play with their faces covered with masks on.*


Peter: Sure I would like that. I come in these clothes with I have on anyway because I don't any other clothes


Ann: You look very handsome no matter what * gets dressed behind a tree into my only other outfit.*
Moderator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 11/20/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

*Peter were with lost boys when his friend Tinkerbell came*
(Because this is your group Stella can you be Tink please and can Peter understands her like he understands in Disney's Peter Pan movie and I mean that animated first one?Can Tink please have her wings already because all the pictures which I saw on Google she didn't have wings at all except in one picture so Stella can Tink please have her wings already please?)


Tinkerbell: Hello Pan


Peter: Hi Tink. How are you?


Tink: I got news we have guesses on Neverland grown ups are here with Hook and your son i'll go look for Ann.



( Did you see my set for my r.p.cs on here?)


(Yes I did saw them thanks for asking though. Don't forget our CHB and CJ roleplay Stella)
Peter: Thanks for telling me that Tink. How are you and Terence doing?(I was thinking that Tink and Terence are a couple. Or is that a stupid idea.?I have a picture of human version of Terence and it is this even though in this picture are both Tink and Trence)


( No that is okay It is my r.p after all so it's okay this Neverland after all I hope your okay with who I picked for Ann.)

Tink: Your welcome Peter were doing great thanks for asking.



Peter: I am glad that you both are fine. I would like to meet Terence too someday.Is that possible Tink?

(I am fine with Emma Watson being Ann. Please Stella can we RP in CHB and CJ roleplay too and in Rotg RP of mine if that is possible?)


Tink: Tonight you can meet him the fairies are getting together for a fairy ball you can bring Ann to go see it i'll go see if I can go find her or do you want the lost boys to go looking for her?


Peter: Lost boys can go look for her. I am glad that I can meet Terence today.Are you going to ball with Terence, Tink?(I was thinking that Peter and Tink will always be nice to each other even though this Peter have dark side too because I was thinking that Tink and Peter are very close friends with each other. What do you think of that Stella?)


( Yeah I agree that they stay good friends even with his dark side to him.)

Tink: Yep me and Terence will be there it will be fun.

* The Lost boys left to go find Anna.*

Felix: * To the other last boys.* Now boys remember no harm comes to lady Ann or Peter Pan will have your head agreed?

The other lost boys: Agree.

* the lost boys left to go find Ann.*


Peter: I agree it will definitely going to be fun and I am looking forward to meet your other fairy friends also your sister Periwinkle(She really is Tink's sister. She is in the movie Tinkerbell and The Secret Of The Wings. Have you seen all Disney Fairies movies?I have because I have them all myself at home. If I make Disney fairies RP then do you want to join it or not?)


( No I did not see fairy movies but I know who is Tink's sister is my good friend Elizabeth the one who gave me a hard time she gave me hell because I said I believe in fairies we were watching the 2003 Peter Pan movie I have and she got up set saying I need to stop it and go back to believing in god so I did.)

Tink: That makes me very happy to know this Peter.



(Oh okay I like those Tinkerbell movies even though I belive in GOD and Jesus but I understand you I really do.)

Peter: I am glad to hear that from you Tink .


( Thank you for understanding me Inka.)

Tink: The ball begins at sun set at the old great tree.

* The lost boys came back with Ann.*

The Lost boys: We came back with your lady Peter.

Ann: * Smile* I'm back Peter what have i missed?


Peter: Tink just told me that there is a ball where all fairies go there is a fairy ball and she will bring her boyfriend Terence in there too and I can meet him and other fairies too. Do you want to come with me Ann?It begins at the sunset at the old great tree. I am going to fly in there. I can finally meet Periwinkle too I have heard so much from her.

Peter to Tink: Hey Tink is your sister Periwinkle nice?


Ann: I'll love to go to the ball tonight i'll fly with you and meet the other fairies, you know me i love dances * holds Peter's hand.*

Tink: I'll be to see you both there and yep she is very nice thanks for asking.


Peter: That's great to hear from you Ann.

Peter to Tink: See you in there then Tink and say to Terence that I want to meet him.


Tink: You there then Peter, Ann i'll be sure to tell him that. * flies away.*

Ann: * waves good bye to Tink.* I am sure you heard the news of Hook and his wife Rose coming back here with a group of people and our son * Looks at Peter sad.*

( Remember it was Peter who got ride of his son to go back to being young.)


Peter: I heard the news I really did and I think I finally have to meet him,I said sounding sad and angry

(I do remember that thanks for reminding me though)


( Happy to remind )

Ann: * Sits down as i tie my hair in a pony tail looking sad.* He was 8 years when it happed * sees Peter get mad.* Never mind sorry i brought it up, anyway would you like me to wear my dress for tonight?

* The lost boys were dancing around the fire making music play with their faces covered with masks on.*


Peter: Sure I would like that. I come in these clothes with I have on anyway because I don't any other clothes


Ann: You look very handsome no matter what * gets dressed behind a tree into my only other outfit.*


Snow: Ann did you forget about me ?
Creator
135744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/20/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:

Snow: runs into the evil queen.


Regina: Snow will you watch pleas? * stands up and sees the young girl.* Your Pan's wife Ann just our luck well my dear hold still.



* Regina uses her magic to trap Ann.*

Ann: Let me go your making a big mistake here Peter would flip this Lind up side down if he could to get me back.
Moderator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 11/20/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:

Snow: runs into the evil queen.


Regina: Snow will you watch pleas? * stands up and sees the young girl.* Your Pan's wife Ann just our luck well my dear hold still.



* Regina uses her magic to trap Ann.*

Ann: Let me go your making a big mistake here Peter would flip this Lind up side down if he could to get me back.


Snow : Regina stop be good .
Creator
135744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/20/13 , edited 11/20/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:

Snow: runs into the evil queen.


Regina: Snow will you watch pleas? * stands up and sees the young girl.* Your Pan's wife Ann just our luck well my dear hold still.



* Regina uses her magic to trap Ann.*

Ann: Let me go your making a big mistake here Peter would flip this Lind up side down if he could to get me back.


Snow : Regina stop be good .


Regina: I'm trying to get back Henry if we tack her Pan will do just about anything to get her back.

Ann: You have no idea of just how big of a mistake your making trapping me, Peter will not bow down to any of you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.