First  Prev  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  Next  Last
Post Reply ONE PIECE Manga discussion
JuJu26 
18833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 15 days ago
Vinsmoke are assassins? OH!
1529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NorCal
Offline
Posted 14 days ago , edited 14 days ago
Whelp, looks like Gon Luffy and friends are gonna have to storm the Zoldyck Vinsmoke estate and rescue Killua Sanji from his assassin relatives.
5264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 14 days ago

JuJu26 wrote:

Vinsmoke are assassins? OH!


Yea that caught me off by surprise. However, that does explain why Sanji has a alive only poster. Also it is safe to assume that Big Ma is afraid of the Vinsmoke family. At two people are safe from the Vinsmoke family.
12145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 14 days ago , edited 14 days ago

MrAprilFoolsDay wrote:

Whelp, looks like Gon Luffy and friends are gonna have to storm the Zoldyck Vinsmoke estate and rescue Killua Sanji from his assassin relatives.


Exactly my thought, exept now, they're probally willing to kill his friends if he declines. Why else would Sanji looked so shocked when that guy wispered something in his ear?
6090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 14 days ago

potatoheads wrote:


MrAprilFoolsDay wrote:

Whelp, looks like Gon Luffy and friends are gonna have to storm the Zoldyck Vinsmoke estate and rescue Killua Sanji from his assassin relatives.


Exactly my thought, exept now, they're probally willing to kill his friends if he declines. Why else would Sanji looked so shocked when that guy wispered something in his ear?


Nah. This isn't another "Oh I need to protect my crew from some strong force" bullshit. This isn't Robin when she was still newish to the crew. This isn't when logias were a genuine threat. This is when the crew is seriously considering taking on yonkous. This is Sanji who has been with them for a long time now.
12145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 14 days ago , edited 14 days ago

Buckerss wrote:


potatoheads wrote:


MrAprilFoolsDay wrote:

Whelp, looks like Gon Luffy and friends are gonna have to storm the Zoldyck Vinsmoke estate and rescue Killua Sanji from his assassin relatives.


Exactly my thought, exept now, they're probally willing to kill his friends if he declines. Why else would Sanji looked so shocked when that guy wispered something in his ear?


Nah. This isn't another "Oh I need to protect my crew from some strong force" bullshit. This isn't Robin when she was still newish to the crew. This isn't when logias were a genuine threat. This is when the crew is seriously considering taking on yonkous. This is Sanji who has been with them for a long time now.


But he might know the true threat of his family and that many assassins are ready to stike the friends and family of his Nakama. (Or something like that)

Besides, he wouldn't make such face if he was told the girl would look gorgeous.
31362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / BAYSIDE,NY
Offline
Posted 14 days ago

paul25454 wrote:


JuJu26 wrote:

Vinsmoke are assassins? OH!


Yea that caught me off by surprise. However, that does explain why Sanji has a alive only poster. Also it is safe to assume that Big Ma is afraid of the Vinsmoke family. At two people are safe from the Vinsmoke family.


what if you're wrong, i mean they might be assassins but i dont think big momma is afraid of them, they probably work for her.... who knows
5264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 14 days ago

mike3391 wrote:


paul25454 wrote:


JuJu26 wrote:

Vinsmoke are assassins? OH!


Yea that caught me off by surprise. However, that does explain why Sanji has a alive only poster. Also it is safe to assume that Big Ma is afraid of the Vinsmoke family. At two people are safe from the Vinsmoke family.


what if you're wrong, i mean they might be assassins but i dont think big momma is afraid of them, they probably work for her.... who knows


Not really. Why the marriage arrangement then?
3445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 14 days ago
It's about time the Dressrosa arc got a move on.
21718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Somewhere in Clai...
Offline
Posted 8 days ago , edited 8 days ago
Well looks like Luffy intends to do solo mission, but considering the last time he did a solo rescue mission...........

Also, Franky, Robin, Brook, you three had one job. ONE JOB!
30693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 2 days ago
Oda does it again, that was amazing. Didn't expect that at all.

Break next week.
13130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2 days ago
Wow

6090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 2 days ago
Plot twists. Plot twists everywhere.
5476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tempe , Arizona
Offline
Posted 2 days ago , edited 2 days ago
that was really unexpected and i loved it. MINKS FTW
21718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Somewhere in Clai...
Offline
Posted 2 days ago
Wow, talk about loyalty.
First  Prev  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.