First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
On improving the sad State of Public Bathrooms
4369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 11/23/13
Can't tell if trolling or partly serious
41848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Memphis, TN
Offline
Posted 11/23/13
Best approach to public restrooms? Don't use them. Now, why do you think your folks were always bugging you to "go before we leave [the house]"?

*and here's what you looked like if you didn't heed that warning: , followed by:
16678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Dublin
Offline
Posted 11/23/13
I disagree about the showers part! Have you ever travelled long distance on 4 wheels? Man, you wish every public bathroom had a shower in it, and you don't care if you have to witness the worlds fattest man poorly covering his dignity in a weakly bound hand towel. Also, nothing mentioned about vending machines! You need one for hygiene related nick nacks, disposable razor and single portion shaving cream, chew to brush toothpaste balls, and condoms. This is essential in the oasis of the public ablution zone.
10361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/23/13

onibrotonel wrote:

a lot of adjectives and metaphors, woah.


It's so you can see that chunky brown sausage sliding out the the abyss from whence it came
3238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/13



Okay first of all, I work in a government building where I clean 5 floors of bathrooms every weekday. My supervisors would give me hell if my floors look like the things you described in a public bathroom these days.

Well I'm here to tell you that I rarely, if EVER, get a complaint from them or the people that work on these floors because I do such a good job. It's funny because others on my team will get a complaint every once in a while. That's because they don't look for those little things in the bathrooms such as little drops of crap on the walls, or dust on the stalls, even a woman's..um..blood in the little metal cans, just to name a few.

But I've seen what you talked about in many public bathrooms and it sickens me how these other janitors can't make these bathrooms look and smell as good as their supposed to.
24325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / wherever my work...
Offline
Posted 11/23/13
I don't think so. Imagine the lines...
10361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/23/13

squirrel3d wrote:




Okay first of all, I work in a government building where I clean 5 floors of bathrooms every weekday. My supervisors would give me hell if my floors look like the things you described in a public bathroom these days.

Well I'm here to tell you that I rarely, if EVER, get a complaint from them or the people that work on these floors because I do such a good job. It's funny because others on my team will get a complaint every once in a while. That's because they don't look for those little things in the bathrooms such as little drops of crap on the walls, or dust on the stalls, even a woman's..um..blood in the little metal cans, just to name a few.

But I've seen what you talked about in many public bathrooms and it sickens me how these other janitors can't make these bathrooms look and smell as good as their supposed to.


From this day forward, you will be the one tasked with assembling the warrior priests needed to weave fresh towels on a daily basis, and after your task is complete, you will be charged with overseeing the bathrooms custodians. Perks for this job will include an executive sky box carved into the face of a sheer granite wall. Within the sky box will be a toilet carved from purple quartz complimented with two-ply silk toilet paper hanging from the pledged fin of an emperor penguin.
31009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 11/23/13
I think most of the reason that public bathrooms are bad is because of the "public" cause they do not care for the bathrooms. Doesn't ned much improving, the only thing that needs improvement is the public.
18054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 11/23/13

Lethargic_leopard_Seal wrote:


onibrotonel wrote:

a lot of adjectives and metaphors, woah.


It's so you can see that chunky brown sausage sliding out the the abyss from whence it came


"Abyss from whence it came..."

Your mouth?
3279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/23/13
You gotta admit there is a certain charm to the nasty, horrible gas station bathrooms. I mean come on who doesn't love the awful smell that permeates through your nose the second you step inside and smells so bad that you eventual lose your sense of smell. Or what about the lovely sights and artwork that the general public decides to place throughout the room. Oh and you cant forget the wonderful vocabulary that some of the less intelligent people decide to write or in some cases carve into the walls or bathroom stalls.

ahh the memories.........

In case someone couldn't tell I'm not serious.
24325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / wherever my work...
Offline
Posted 11/23/13

Furysgarbage wrote:

You gotta admit there is a certain charm to the nasty, horrible gas station bathrooms. I mean come on who doesn't love the awful smell that permeates through your nose the second you step inside and smells so bad that you eventual lose your sense of smell. Or what about the lovely sights and artwork that the general public decides to place throughout the room. Oh and you cant forget the wonderful vocabulary that some of the less intelligent people decide to write or in some cases carve into the walls or bathroom stalls.

ahh the memories.........

In case someone couldn't tell I'm not serious.


You can always count on Mike always being there.
30952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Iowa
Offline
Posted 11/23/13
OP seems to have listen the things that don't exactly bother me. Although I'm down on the Egyptian cotton towels for a quarter.

Seriously though, The finest "bathrooms" are the ones that no one ever uses.
43458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Livingston, Louis...
Offline
Posted 11/23/13 , edited 11/23/13
After reading two pages of this thread and the OP's replies, as well as the location of this thread and examining many other things, I have determined this is either a joke or troll topic.

I could be wrong, but Crunchyroll isn't the place to chat about fixing a shithouse. Just...Go out and fix one and hope others follow suit.
27486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 11/23/13 , edited 11/23/13
What we need to do, is place listening devices in the womens toilets so we can hear them as they plot their course of dominance over males so we can counter-act and make a comeback.
2441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/23/13
I agree with no showers, thats just ringworm and mold waiting to spread.
I think something that would be neat to have in public bathrooms would be wet wipes in baby changing stations. Im sure that would really help out miserable parents.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.