First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Persona 5 Anticipation Station
13224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Tucson, AZ
Offline
Posted 11/23/13
Who else is hyped for the imminent announcement of this game?

Yeah I suppose it's possible it doesn't get announced tomorrow and Atlus announces some other title but I am 99.9 % positive it will be announced.

Anyone else a fan of Persona 4 or Persona 3?
21575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 11/23/13 , edited 11/23/13
Persona 4: Golden was my favorite game on the Vita by far, perhaps even my favorite game of all time. Sunk about 150+ hours into it.

It'd be amazing if Persona 5 is announced, but just to be sure, i'm not getting my hopes up.
13224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Tucson, AZ
Offline
Posted 11/23/13
Well brother we will find out tomorrow. Persona 4: Golden on the Vita is what made me like JRPGs again. Such a great game it's like the JRPG I always wanted but never knew existed.
29349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 11/24/13 , edited 11/24/13
Well, there you have it. P5 on the PS3! Kind of surprised it's not a PS4 game, but I'm not complaining- it'll save me from buying one for a while yet. :)
Let the anticipation begin! Gotta say though- winter 2014 in japan is quite a wait...... how far behind will the rest of us be waiting? I dread to think.....
13224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Tucson, AZ
Offline
Posted 11/24/13
#Praying for a quick English translation/Western release.
6109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/13
I hope Atlus gives us some gameplay in P5.
17866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ロサンゼルス (Originall...
Offline
Posted 11/24/13
P5 Confirmed for PS3. Late 2014 in Japan.

3DS is getting a Persona spinoff.

Vita is getting a Persona rhythm action game, in the vein of Project DIVA or The Idolmaster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mZssK05WYo
17866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ロサンゼルス (Originall...
Offline
Posted 11/24/13 , edited 11/24/13
Here's the teaser trailers for the Vita game, Persona: Dancing All Night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5BIRWiifo8#t=38

...and the 3DS game, Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etfqRXPXbQQ

2020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / somewhere in Arka...
Offline
Posted 11/24/13
Words got not describe how happy I am P5 got announced!
I am concerned for the winter 2014 japan release date. They chances of it being delayed/moved to a different system (ps4) are always there.
What would be great is if the could have a world wide release like Pokemon x and y. It showed that it can be done.
34129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 11/24/13 , edited 11/24/13
Oh man, I cannot wait for Persona 5!

Hopefully Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth also gets localized (chibi Chie, chibi Yukiko, chibi Mitsuru, chibi Aigis ) . Since it's suppose to release ahead of P5, it'll make the wait easier to bear

45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/13
Persona 5 best be localized like all the other Persona's, or they'll have a lot of unhappy otakus. But, aside from that....YES! Can't wait.
Liyros 
6033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/24/13 , edited 11/24/13
Uhh..that commercial. Spooky. Atlus is aware people bought Vitas just so they could play P4G, no? Because I totally did that. So I don't see why they wouldn't localize another Persona game. I'm super excited, though this is somewhat diminished since I don't own a PS3 anymore because of the PS4. Drat

(Here's to also hoping I can play as a lady again)
24020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/13 , edited 11/24/13

Randompyrate wrote:
Kind of surprised it's not a PS4 game, but I'm not complaining- it'll save me from buying one for a while yet. :)


It isn't all that surprising given that Atlus did the same thing before. Persona 4 was released for the PS2 despite the PS3 being out (and had been out for about two years by P4's release, even).
13224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Tucson, AZ
Offline
Posted 11/24/13

Liyros wrote:

Uhh..that commercial. Spooky. Atlus is aware people bought Vitas just so they could play P4G, no? Because I totally did that. So I don't see why they wouldn't localize another Persona game. I'm super excited, though this is somewhat diminished since I don't own a PS3 anymore because of the PS4. Drat

(Here's to also hoping I can play as a lady again)


Well by then hopefully the PS4 game streaming service will be up and so you can in theory play Persona 5 on remote play on your PS Vita.
8653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Online
Posted 11/25/13 , edited 11/25/13

Randompyrate wrote:

Well, there you have it. P5 on the PS3! Kind of surprised it's not a PS4 game, but I'm not complaining- it'll save me from buying one for a while yet. :)
Let the anticipation begin! Gotta say though- winter 2014 in japan is quite a wait...... how far behind will the rest of us be waiting? I dread to think..... :(

Not really a fan of playing RPGs on the Big screen cause I don't like to hog the T.V with my level grinding



InfiniteRegress wrote:

P5 Confirmed for PS3. Late 2014 in Japan.

3DS is getting a Persona spinoff.

Vita is getting a Persona rhythm action game, in the vein of Project DIVA or The Idolmaster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mZssK05WYo

II'm not sure how I feel about this because I have played a few Project Diva games but don't think I could spend a dime on one. and I don't se why the don't just port to one there making on the Ps3 to the Vita??????? it makes no sense and doesn't it take up ore time to create a whole different (stupid) game instead of lowering quality here and there for the vita....... I dunno but I might not buy it purely out of spite.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.