Remove this ad
Post Reply Certain Shows Not on the iPad app
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/13
I have the crunchyroll app on my iPad and I was wondering why Diabolik Lovers disappeared? I believe I even had it in my queue. I got online to see if I could watch it (on my iPad) and it said I didn't have permission to view. Mind you, I clicked on the first episode. Any help? Thanks!
23733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 11/26/13

lovelove07 wrote:

I have the crunchyroll app on my iPad and I was wondering why Diabolik Lovers disappeared? I believe I even had it in my queue. I got online to see if I could watch it (on my iPad) and it said I didn't have permission to view. Mind you, I clicked on the first episode. Any help? Thanks!

I believe u need to set the Mature Content Filter to "Show Mature Content" in your Video Settings: https://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/?action=video.
2736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Auckland, New Zea...
Offline
Posted 11/26/13
^Aside from that, some shows are still not available. Even on the computer I can't access some of the shows.
23733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 11/26/13 , edited 11/26/13

Maityoman wrote: ^Aside from that, some shows are still not available. Even on the computer I can't access some of the shows.

That might have to do with your region, though.

You can see which shows are available to u here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/videos/anime/alpha?group=all
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/27/13

suikojay wrote:


lovelove07 wrote:

I have the crunchyroll app on my iPad and I was wondering why Diabolik Lovers disappeared? I believe I even had it in my queue. I got online to see if I could watch it (on my iPad) and it said I didn't have permission to view. Mind you, I clicked on the first episode. Any help? Thanks!

I believe u need to set the Mature Content Filter to "Show Mature Content" in your Video Settings: https://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/?action=video.


That worked! Thank you!
You must be logged in to post.