First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why are beautiful people hated on soo much?
15775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/27/13
Honestly, I think you're just over analyzing things and have a self conceited idea that it is because of your "beauty."
1299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / The Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/27/13
To be honest, i'm not particularly attractive beyond belief- i'm OK lol. Like everyone knows who i am and 'likes' me because i'm nice and 'cute' but you know friend zoned haha. (which is probably why i cosplay.... idk) anyway- wow must be harsh :S but i don't hate on people who are hot, if anything yall have it harder because jealousy thrives around you.
Posted 11/27/13 , edited 12/7/13

-tion wrote:

lol this thread, good looking people are usually a lot smarter than ugly people so that's why they get hated on because ugly people hate. Think about that xD.

Yeah you're ugly lol


Wow...now that was unbelievably rude. I know your trolling , but there has to even be a line for ppl like yourself not to cross.


Backflip_2003 wrote:

This might come off as me being a jerk but...

As none of the people complaining that they are getting hated on for looking to attractive have actually posted a picture of themselves it might just be that you're wearing something offensive without thinking about it and people are staring at you and feeling the need to protect their friends/girlfriends from you or picking a fight if they are really offended >.>


Lol your not being a jerk...I have had my pictures put on this site often. I know 100% that I am very attractive and receive constant attention from women that confirms it...I don't dress scary or walk weird or anything. It just is what it is


darklink55 wrote:

wow i cant believe this actually happens in the world lol, but then again im not surprised.. for me personally.. if i see someone attractive.. i just dont really care enough to stare or even take notice, i guess its because i am in a relationship, and i think my own gf is beautiful. So i know i dont feel insecure about anything because my gf accepted me and i accepted her, so i dont really care what outside parties think of me and so in return i dont really care much for them. so if i saw you taking up space.. i would just treat you like a normal persona and not care that you are there, im just enjoying my time with my girl... and you are doing what you are doing lol


For this you are awesome sir



tsukasa789 wrote:

Honestly, I think you're just over analyzing things and have a self conceited idea that it is because of your "beauty."


This is one of those, if only you were me and lived my life than you'd understand... for me to explain the reason why I "know" what I'm speaking of ...I would have to take you back to when I was about 12 when I had my first experience with this issue. Its not something in my head

Posted 11/27/13

marcel20 wrote:


-tion wrote:


Yeah you're ugly lol


Wow...now that was unbelievably rude. I know your trolling , but there has to even be a line for ppl like yourself not to cross.


Lol why it rude? Is there something wrong with being ugly? He said he's ugly so are you saying that he's being rude to himself?
15775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/27/13

marcel20 wrote:


tsukasa789 wrote:

Honestly, I think you're just over analyzing things and have a self conceited idea that it is because of your "beauty."


This is one of those, if only you were me and lived my life than you'd understand... for me to explain the reason why I "know" what I'm speaking of ...I would have to take you back to when I was about 12 when I had my first experience with this issue. Its not something in my head


I understand. It's like how I'm always the guy who gets shot by the predator missile in Call of Duty. It's ALWAYS me, dammit.
Posted 11/27/13
Beautiful people have life sorted out for them with little to know effort.

While I know it's not true, the thought's there in the back of my head.
22077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 11/27/13
I can get that. I know that I am not ugly. I usually get people commenting on my looks all the time. I have had people pull their car over to ask me if I was a model. However, I am not a very outgoing person, even though I have done years of modeling. In high school, I was known as the stuck-up blonde girl and it was difficult for me to make some decent friends because of it, just because I was an attractive person who wasn't very social. Outside of that though, I haven't really come into any negative situations because of my looks unless it was some douche trying to get into my pants.
Posted 11/27/13 , edited 12/7/13

tsukasa789 wrote:

I understand. It's like how I'm always the guy who gets shot by the predator missile in Call of Duty. It's ALWAYS me, dammit.


Lmao...too funny.
274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 11/27/13

dmguaragno wrote:

You should not allow the reactions of insecure people to affect you so much. The fact is that YOU need to have confidence in yourself, and only you know if you are good and kind as well as attractive. There are many beautiful people who suck as human beings. Unfortunately, for you, this stigmata / stereotype promotes a reaction from those around you who have insecurities of their own. I am not one of the beautiful people, just average I guess, but I have developed a charisma / confidence level that allows me to interact with beautiful people without the fear of being overshadowed by them. Typically, people who react as you suggested have not yet accepted who they are and feel threatened. (IE. If I'm not careful, I'm going to lose my GF to this guy because he is so attractive and I'm not!) It is total BS, and if their relationship is that shallow, then they need to put in the effort to change that. All I can say is that life is too short to allow the reactions of these people to bring you down. Live your life for you and the ones you love, and F the rest!


Wow!That is very good advice.:D
Posted 11/27/13

teach2kids wrote:



My opinion of attractive people being "hated" might stem from other people's perception of said attractive person.
Insecurity is the biggest factor. Insecure in one's appearance and ability to attract when other people [attractive people] are in the area.
Stereotyping of attractive people: arrogant, conceited, and basically full of themselves [opinions, mind you!]. I have known some very attractive people who are the most fun, kind-hearted, and friendly people anyone would love to be around ... At the same time, I have come across some attractive people I have felt inferior to [is it my own insecurities projecting that or a vibe I am getting from them ... won't ever know. ]

Truthfully speaking ... I am not [in any way!] attractive!
However, I would like to believe I am okay-looking.
I enjoy appreciating how an attractive guy looks ... who wouldn't?
I believe an attractive gal is blessed, but [admittedly] I am envious of her blessed looks.

By the way, ranting helps sometimes.



Yea...we all need a good release every now and then.
6384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/13
Hater's are going to hate, this is such a true statement that everyone should realize it even if it is crude. Humans naturally desire something to achieve such as self-satisfaction. Insecurities plague the mind of individuals even without realization of it. If something catches your eye, there is something about that object that causes you too be drawn toward it. It can be for all manner of reasons, such as you believing it is beautiful, a image society would recognize to be praised, or something that seems to be potentially threatening for instance. To the one who posted this post, I believe you are just an attention seeker who is unaware that they seek attention by evaluating your surroundings. I mean that with no disrespect of course, since everyone that posted on this forum is an attention seeker. They all desired to let their opinion on the matter be known or to simply offload something on their mind from the experiences they've had or are currently going through. But anyways, I am a fair looking male in other people's eyes with a rocky personality. I can't help but look angry or concentrated about something halve the time when I'm not even angry. I'm not a fan babies although. I have a tendency to watch the area around me, and I won't greet people I know openly whenever I'm passing by them. I'm secretive about my hobbies which most of them don't seem like I would be the type of person to do them. And lastly, I plan to annihilate myself. The whole point that I'm trying to make here is that openly beautiful people are attractive and attractive things catch attention unwanted or not. The way you deal with that attention is how people will perceive you and the way people observe you will cause them to have incorrect prejudice towards you. If it's really too much of a problem, where clothes that obscure your body. P.S. (Didn't spell/grammar check and didn't care like a BOSS.)
32417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / San Antonio, TX,...
Offline
Posted 11/27/13

Hunter0Nin wrote:

This whole post... stepping into dangerous territory mate better if you let it die down before people get angry
That said


This ^^ LOL
4240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/13
They're jealous and they want to look half as good as you.
Banned
18087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 11/27/13
I am ugly and proud of it I have earned my scars and wear them proudly. Who wants to be some sissy little pretty boy?
2654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/27/13 , edited 11/27/13

-tion wrote:


KrimsonFlash wrote:

On topic: beautiful people are hated on usually out of jealousy and stereotypes associated with them, such as: they're stuck up, arrogant, overconfident, mean, rude, patronizing, judgmental, slutty, promiscuous, etc. Other people could see beautiful people as a threat to their significant other as well; they think beautiful people might lure their significant other away.


If those sad excuse of reasons you mentioned are not examples of what having less intelligence is capable of then I don't know what is. I called him ugly because it was working in conjunction with my point, in a way I really was not calling him ugly at all.

Btw if this is of any importance (wasn't relevant to my original post); http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3354410/Study-reveals-good-looking-people-are-also-the-cleverest.html

I understand the sun is a bit of a lol and the study might not amount to much but i'm just putting it out there if you want to know. My original post however, was just about how people behave demonstrating ugliness in thinking and less creativity in their thinking.

I was just listing only a few possible reasons for why I think other people hate on "beautiful" people; I hope you didn't think I really had those thoughts myself, otherwise it was just a misunderstanding. I still think you could have proven your point without the expense of someone else. I think you and I can agree that "ugly" people (not literally or necessarily ugly in looks) tend to hate on others. Let's leave it at that.

By the way, I was actually interested in reading that article, but I would have to sign up!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.