First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply RIP Paul Walker
339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / US
Offline
Posted 10/25/15
did you know Paul Walker had dandruff?

They found his head and shoulders in the glove box.
38910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/25/15

AcidDaze666 wrote:

did you know Paul Walker had dandruff?

They found his head and shoulders in the glove box.


Hah, nice
51183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/25/15
Why was this thread brought back from the dead?
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 10/25/15

PhantomGundam wrote:
Why was this thread brought back from the dead?
Well they found more walkers....
51183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/25/15

Freddy96NO wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:
Why was this thread brought back from the dead?
Well they found more walkers....


But Scott Walker already dropped out...
8025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naked in a pine tree
Offline
Posted 10/25/15 , edited 10/25/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

Why was this thread brought back from the dead?


The only thing about Walker that can be successfully revived.
2360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / The Bay
Offline
Posted 10/25/15
This thread has zero chill now
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 10/26/15
I think the ones that hate on necroposting are the ones that need to have the last say.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 10/26/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote: I think the ones that hate on necroposting are the ones that need to have the last say.
And you are not going to have it
because it will still walk on a thin line...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.