Post Reply Charged for a membership renewal today
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/1/13
Ok, so I checked my account and saw that I was charged a membership renewal on December 1st.

I thought I was sure I clicked the cancel renewal process for my membership.

Anyway I was charged $99.95 and it is pending transaction. I have thus cancelled my premium membership entirely. Will that amount charged be dropped?

If not, can you reinstate the membership back for me if I'm going to be charged anyway?
One Punch Mod
85857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/1/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

Ok, so I checked my account and saw that I was charged a membership renewal on December 1st.

I thought I was sure I clicked the cancel renewal process for my membership.

Anyway I was charged $99.95 and it is pending transaction. I have thus cancelled my premium membership entirely. Will that amount charged be dropped?

If not, can you reinstate the membership back for me if I'm going to be charged anyway?

For billing issues like these you should contact customer support directly via the Contact Us link. They can either confirm that the renewal was indeed cancelled (and that you weren't actually charged), or can do things to credit the amount back to your payment method.
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/1/13

lorreen wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

Ok, so I checked my account and saw that I was charged a membership renewal on December 1st.

I thought I was sure I clicked the cancel renewal process for my membership.

Anyway I was charged $99.95 and it is pending transaction. I have thus cancelled my premium membership entirely. Will that amount charged be dropped?

If not, can you reinstate the membership back for me if I'm going to be charged anyway?

For billing issues like these you should contact customer support directly via the Contact Us link. They can either confirm that the renewal was indeed cancelled (and that you weren't actually charged), or can do things to credit the amount back to your payment method.


Alright, I've sent them the message through that link. Hope to hear from them soon. I guess tomorrow though since today is sunday.
33453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 12/1/13 , edited 12/1/13

Rito2Ru wrote: Hope to hear from them soon. I guess tomorrow though since today is sunday.
From what I've been told and have seen, Customer Support do respond to "Contact Us" inquiries on weekends as well!
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/1/13

suikojay wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote: Hope to hear from them soon. I guess tomorrow though since today is sunday.
From what I've been told and have seen, Customer Support do respond to "Contact Us" inquiries on weekends as well!


Then I hope to hear from them as soon as possible because suikojay has got my hopes up.
You must be logged in to post.