First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What's the coolest mystic arte u ever seen?
Posted 3/29/08

LaMarionette33 wrote:

well hmm i lack of memory....i think press coicle after coming out a certain art??well..i payed this fininsh about a year ago i can't remember..but i am playing it again now


well thanxs! XD ill try it the next time i play...again thanxs^^
Member
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Kent, Washington
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
@kamikazekaito
In the US, you need to press the X button while on the JP, it's O button.
Posted 3/31/08

sagittarius wrote:

@kamikazekaito
In the US, you need to press the X button while on the JP, it's O button.


ooooooh!! i c XD well thanxs
Member
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Kent, Washington
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

kamikazekaito wrote:


sagittarius wrote:

@kamikazekaito
In the US, you need to press the X button while on the JP, it's O button.


ooooooh!! i c XD well thanxs

You're welcome!

Posted 3/31/08

sagittarius wrote:


kamikazekaito wrote:


sagittarius wrote:

@kamikazekaito
In the US, you need to press the X button while on the JP, it's O button.


ooooooh!! i c XD well thanxs

You're welcome!



yup XD but one more thing XD sry.... do i need to do any arcane arte, or high arte before hitting X?
Member
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Kent, Washington
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
If you are using Luke, Anise, Guy or Natalia's 1st MA, use any Arcane Arte and hold X

As for Tear and Jade's 1st MA, Jade needs to cast a High Arte while Tear should cast any Fonic Hymns or High Artes as well.

If you are planning to use their second MA, clear the game once and re-play the game again then:

Luke: Equip Key of Lorelei, HP must be less than 15% the press []+X+O during Overlimits, 50 TP
Tear: All fonic hymns must be used 50 times then cast Judgement during OL, 100 TP then hold X again for an extension
Jade: Thunder Blade must be used 200 times, 100 TP then hold the OL button for 5 seconds and you MUST stand still while holding the OL button.
Anise: HP must be full, Lucky must be used 100 times, have 20000 gald ready then use Lucky during OL
During Final Fury hold X for an extension.
Guy: Equip Jewel of Gardios then Final Cross must be used 150 times, HP must be less than 50% then use Final Cross during OL, 50 TP
Natalia: Equip Elven Bow, Piercing Line must be used 150 times then use Piercing Line during OL, 100 TP

You can use their 2nd MA's to your heart's content except:

Luke, Tear, Anise (Fever Time), Jade

Hope this helps
Posted 3/31/08

sagittarius wrote:

If you are using Luke, Anise, Guy or Natalia's 1st MA, use any Arcane Arte and hold X

As for Tear and Jade's 1st MA, Jade needs to cast a High Arte while Tear should cast any Fonic Hymns or High Artes as well.

If you are planning to use their second MA, clear the game once and re-play the game again then:

Luke: Equip Key of Lorelei, HP must be less than 15% the press []+X+O during Overlimits, 50 TP
Tear: All fonic hymns must be used 50 times then cast Judgement during OL, 100 TP then hold X again for an extension
Jade: Thunder Blade must be used 200 times, 100 TP then hold the OL button for 5 seconds and you MUST stand still while holding the OL button.
Anise: HP must be full, Lucky must be used 100 times, have 20000 gald ready then use Lucky during OL
During Final Fury hold X for an extension.
Guy: Equip Jewel of Gardios then Final Cross must be used 150 times, HP must be less than 50% then use Final Cross during OL, 50 TP
Natalia: Equip Elven Bow, Piercing Line must be used 150 times then use Piercing Line during OL, 100 TP

You can use their 2nd MA's to your heart's content except:

Luke, Tear, Anise (Fever Time), Jade

Hope this helps


thanxs XD once again! that really really helps! ><

Member
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Kent, Washington
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

kamikazekaito wrote:


sagittarius wrote:

If you are using Luke, Anise, Guy or Natalia's 1st MA, use any Arcane Arte and hold X

As for Tear and Jade's 1st MA, Jade needs to cast a High Arte while Tear should cast any Fonic Hymns or High Artes as well.

If you are planning to use their second MA, clear the game once and re-play the game again then:

Luke: Equip Key of Lorelei, HP must be less than 15% the press []+X+O during Overlimits, 50 TP
Tear: All fonic hymns must be used 50 times then cast Judgement during OL, 100 TP then hold X again for an extension
Jade: Thunder Blade must be used 200 times, 100 TP then hold the OL button for 5 seconds and you MUST stand still while holding the OL button.
Anise: HP must be full, Lucky must be used 100 times, have 20000 gald ready then use Lucky during OL
During Final Fury hold X for an extension.
Guy: Equip Jewel of Gardios then Final Cross must be used 150 times, HP must be less than 50% then use Final Cross during OL, 50 TP
Natalia: Equip Elven Bow, Piercing Line must be used 150 times then use Piercing Line during OL, 100 TP

You can use their 2nd MA's to your heart's content except:

Luke, Tear, Anise (Fever Time), Jade

Hope this helps


thanxs XD once again! that really really helps! ><



No problem there

Member
511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / phillipines.. xD
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
let's see, Sync's Shippuu Raisenbu [Harrowing Gale] and Akashic Torment

One by Legreta, i forgot the name..

Guy's Brilliant Overlord

and Fragmented End! xD
Member
2944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / "The World"
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
Gotta be Jade's Indignation. He's SO badass while he's casting it. And it's a Gamebreaker as well.
Member
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

severedfate wrote:

let's see, Sync's Shippuu Raisenbu [Harrowing Gale] and Akashic Torment

One by Legreta, i forgot the name..

Guy's Brilliant Overlord

and Fragmented End! xD

hmm , i only know about legretta's Prism Bullet , is that it?
anyway , my favs : Brilliant Overlord , Lost Fon Drive and last but not least Indignation.
Member
511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / phillipines.. xD
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

Sephiroth021 wrote:

hmm , i only know about legretta's Prism Bullet , is that it?
anyway , my favs : Brilliant Overlord , Lost Fon Drive and last but not least Indignation.


xD i think. i get confused if it's prism bullet or prism ballet.


Member
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
by the way , is Fragmented End Nebilim only Mystic arte? i only saw her use it , but nobody else did
Member
1203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / TwiLiGhT ToWn
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
i like Raizing Pheonix?? <_<;
(isn't is suppose to be Rising Pheonix?? )
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.