First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply What's on your Christmas list this year?
2433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Fredericksburg, V...
Offline
Posted 12/4/13
It's exactly as the title says.
And I want you to be as selfish as you can, just to get a general idea of what's on your list!

I'll start.

For me, all I'm really asking for from my parents is a GameStop giftcard towards a Wii U.
I also want some Persona figures, Gundam models, and some more clothes.

elir34 
4013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/13
SOCKS , BOXERS AND WHITE TEES!!!
60960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 12/4/13
You're 25 and still asking your parents for that shit? That's cool I guess.


Well, I was going to complete my world domination this Christmas. But I think I can hold off on that one for another year. I want elir34 to get his "SOCKS, BOXERS AND WHITE TEEs!!!" Would hate to see him naked when I'm conquering the world. Would totally upset my stomach.
elir34 
4013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/13
20342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/4/13
I don't know because Christmas doesn't feel the same when you're younger.
2433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Fredericksburg, V...
Offline
Posted 12/4/13 , edited 12/11/13

Oldthrashbar wrote:

You're 25 and still asking your parents for that shit? That's cool I guess.


Well, I was going to complete my world domination this Christmas. But I think I can hold off on that one for another year. I want elir34 to get his "SOCKS, BOXERS AND WHITE TEEs!!!" Would hate to see him naked when I'm conquering the world. Would totally upset my stomach.


Uh yeah? I'm still interested in video games and my parents insisted that they get me something, so a giftcard was the thing I wanted to help bring down the price. Judge all you want, buddy.

HOWEVER
SOCKS, BOXERS AND WHITE TEES sounds like a pretty damn good gift as well.


qualeshia3 wrote:

I don't know because Christmas doesn't feel the same when you're younger.


I'm sorry you feel that way.

I tend to disagree though. Since I've gotten older, I just love it more and more. I enjoy getting things for my friends, family, and random strangers. It's a nice feeling. :)

I hope you have a great Christmas though.

8111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 12/4/13
My christmas list, otherwise known as my Amazon wish list, is generally filled with cookbooks and funny t-rex shirts.
35147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / KS, USA
Online
Posted 12/4/13
I've faded out of Christmas with my family, we haven't celebrated it in nearly 12 years.

That being said I still get gifts every year. Usually just in the form of money.

This year though I got my gifts early: New gaming computer rig and X-Box One.
23789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NY
Offline
Posted 12/4/13
Fishing gear. And maybe a pair of pants....
Posted 12/4/13
27559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 12/4/13
My hospital bills to magically disappear and the people who sent them to have some nice spontaneous combustion.
2433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Fredericksburg, V...
Offline
Posted 12/4/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

My hospital bills to magically disappear and the people who sent them to have some nice spontaneous combustion.


I feel you there, buddy.
27759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Game
Offline
Posted 12/4/13
A White Christmas
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/4/13
Hopefully for some money and gift cards
27559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 12/4/13

TheBlitzAce wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

My hospital bills to magically disappear and the people who sent them to have some nice spontaneous combustion.


I feel you there, buddy.


Well now I feel violated.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.