First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
What's on your Christmas list this year?
Posted 12/4/13
Books. A whole, whole lot of books. Also: earphones, Guild Wars 2, and a headset.
3433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Fredericksburg, V...
Offline
Posted 12/4/13 , edited 12/13/13


Well, aren't you just an angel.



DUDE.

YES.



Could always get some figures or something of the sort.
It'd be a shame to waste away a 2DS, lol.



Haha, I can only imagine why!



Very nice list! I'm all about Amazon gift cards, haha. Have you ever thought of making an amazon wish list? Those are so much fun to make!
4415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Edo Era
Offline
Posted 12/4/13
You. Lol
3433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Fredericksburg, V...
Offline
Posted 12/4/13


Haha, you want me for Christmas?
I'll just throw on a Christmas bow and ship myself over to your place!
4415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Edo Era
Offline
Posted 12/4/13

TheBlitzAce wrote:



Haha, you want me for Christmas?
I'll just throw on a Christmas bow and ship myself over to your place!

Oh sweet then.
3433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Fredericksburg, V...
Offline
Posted 12/4/13 , edited 12/13/13


Well that was easy, lol.


cloudff800 wrote:

Bear feet slippers XD. I like the simple things in life.


Those sound amazing AND comfortable! Simple things are the best things, mate!
27500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 12/4/13 , edited 12/4/13
Don't really care that much for Christmas anymore, now that I'm 20 it just seems like a huge hassle but my parents keep nagging me to partake in it. So I just put down a couple of DVD's.
3433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Fredericksburg, V...
Offline
Posted 12/4/13

saksiss wrote:

Don't really care that much for Christmas anymore, now that I'm 20 it just seems like a huge hassle but my parents keep nagging me to partake in it. So I just put down a couple of DVD's.


Heh yeah, I can see where you're coming from. But what about the holiday atmosphere? Do you enjoy that, at least?
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/4/13
New socks (mine currently range from "threadbare" to "more hole than sock," a couple of books, and the first Hobbit DVD.
27500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 12/4/13 , edited 12/4/13

TheBlitzAce wrote:


saksiss wrote:

Don't really care that much for Christmas anymore, now that I'm 20 it just seems like a huge hassle but my parents keep nagging me to partake in it. So I just put down a couple of DVD's.


Heh yeah, I can see where you're coming from. But what about the holiday atmosphere? Do you enjoy that, at least?


More or less, although to be honest, I've never really cared about atmosphere in general. = P
Posted 12/4/13 , edited 12/4/13
I asked for a few games and blu-rays. I know I got a shirt I wanted too
3433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Fredericksburg, V...
Offline
Posted 12/4/13 , edited 12/13/13


Haha, no problem no problem. I can respect that.
So what do you look forward to, in general?


CanuckianOne wrote:

I asked for a few games and blu-rays. I know I got a shirt I wanted too


Sweet deal!
What shirt did you end up getting?
27500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 12/4/13 , edited 12/4/13


Watching my dvd's. getting Kokoro connect, Sword Art Online collection 1 and burn notice season 6.
3433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Fredericksburg, V...
Offline
Posted 12/4/13

saksiss wrote:



Watching my dvd's. getting Kokoro connect, Sword Art Online collection 1 and burn notice season 6.


Dude, nice. Great taste.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.