First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply WINNERS PICKED Aura Kingdom Dance Contest: Hare Hare Yukai
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/10/13
Here's my entry >///<

First time ever dancing, so please excuse the bad dancing, it took too many takes for this orz
Please excuse the birds in the background, and the bad camera job, the sound is very low also |D



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jAtGl8inmY
9774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Anchorage, Alaska.
Offline
Posted 12/10/13
after seeing all of this, i think i might as well give up and buy the founder pack because they're so many good ones out there.

grats to everyone who enter! Only 1 more day until the event end
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/11/13

paladin7378 wrote:

after seeing all of this, i think i might as well give up and buy the founder pack because they're so many good ones out there.

grats to everyone who enter! Only 1 more day until the event end :D


There's so many amazing dancers!

I feel like I have no chance :<
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/11/13 , edited 12/11/13

kisusayera wrote:


paladin7378 wrote:

after seeing all of this, i think i might as well give up and buy the founder pack because they're so many good ones out there.

grats to everyone who enter! Only 1 more day until the event end :D


There's so many amazing dancers!

I feel like I have no chance :<


Yeah ;_; -twiddles fingers-

so nervous.
i wonder what the judges will be looking out for.
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/13 , edited 12/11/13
This is my entry!
-shy-


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoDGCxvQ_Vo


(See 'About' for the section I chose to dance *w*)

I've been practicing it in my room, in the car, on the bus and even in my work toilet!!

Been anticipating Aura Kingdom for a long time!
Good luck to everyone! ^_^


EDIT: I re-did my one xD Just in time!
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/13 , edited 12/11/13

FoxyFiFi wrote:

This is my entry!
-shy-


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FICZ-45qYhc

(See 'About' for the section I chose to dance *w*)

I've been practicing it in my room, in the car, on the bus and even in my work toilet!!

Been anticipating Aura Kingdom for a long time!
Good luck to everyone! ^_^


The video you linked is set to private, change it to either unlisted or public for us to see please ^^
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/13
I`m getting so anxious . ; u;
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/13 , edited 12/11/13

narikara wrote:

I`m getting so anxious . ; u;


I know right I can't stand the competition, the struggle is too real >3<
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/13

Mapletree111

I know right I can't stand the competition, the struggle is too real >3<

I saw someone say earlier that the participants should get some sort of entry rewarddd .
I totally agree, at least that way everyone gets something . o uo


14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/13

narikara wrote:


Mapletree111

I know right I can't stand the competition, the struggle is too real >3<

I saw someone say earlier that the participants should get some sort of entry rewarddd .
I totally agree, at least that way everyone gets something . o uo




Really I didn't see that :O That is soooo Coool ^.^
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/11/13
That would be pretty sweet.
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/13
Wooo I changed it Q_Q Hope it works now!
Thank you!!! ^_^
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / P.A., U.S.A
Offline
Posted 12/11/13
After watching everyones dance, I dont have a chance..My confidence dropped so fast. But my boyfriend keeps saying 'We will see friday.' u.u

Also, Ill be honest, Im trying to win this for my little brother for christmas. Lol.. Oh well, its making me go crazy because I am competitive.

Dan if you're reading this...I tried o 3o
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / P.A., U.S.A
Offline
Posted 12/11/13

FoxyFiFi wrote:

Wooo I changed it Q_Q Hope it works now!
Thank you!!! ^_^



it does. I just watched it.
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 12/11/13
Woow Everyone's is so good *^* hoped everyone had fun doing this. I know I did x3
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.