First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Where are you from?
Posted 12/6/13 , edited 12/7/13


Liar.
Posted 12/6/13 , edited 12/7/13


Ok... the moon?
15037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Las Vegas, NV
Offline
Posted 12/6/13 , edited 12/7/13
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. It's not as great as you'd think though. This is where I've lived my whole life so I can't say I dislike it.
Posted 12/6/13 , edited 12/7/13

badasspink wrote:



Ok... the moon?


Luclin?
Posted 12/6/13 , edited 12/7/13


-raised eyebrow-
Posted 12/6/13 , edited 12/7/13

badasspink wrote:




-raised eyebrow-


Yeah... I didn't think so.
16533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Arizona, US
Offline
Posted 12/6/13 , edited 12/7/13
Arizona in the United States :3

Posted 12/6/13 , edited 12/7/13

holyfire11 wrote:

Arizona in the United States :3



Is it true, the best rainbows can be seen only in Az?
16533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Arizona, US
Offline
Posted 12/6/13 , edited 12/7/13

badasspink wrote:


holyfire11 wrote:

Arizona in the United States :3



Is it true, the best rainbows can be seen only in Az?


It's true that we actually do have rainbows even double rainbows, but I'm not sure, because it doesn't rain here that often besides in the Spring and Winter.
Posted 12/6/13 , edited 12/7/13

holyfire11 wrote:


badasspink wrote:


holyfire11 wrote:

Arizona in the United States :3



Is it true, the best rainbows can be seen only in Az?


It's true that we actually do have rainbows even double rainbows, but I'm not sure, because it doesn't rain here that often besides in the Spring and Winter.


That's cool.
22206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 12/6/13 , edited 12/7/13
The Mile High City, or at least the surrounding area
Posted 12/7/13 , edited 12/7/13

dawgysogood wrote:

Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. It's not as great as you'd think though. This is where I've lived my whole life so I can't say I dislike it.


Sounds great to me. When I turn 65 (If I live that long) I want to move there
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Kyoto, JAPAN
Offline
Posted 12/7/13 , edited 12/8/13
I was born to KYOTO, JAPAN and live in now too.

I want to communicate with people in many countries!
18318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 12/7/13 , edited 12/8/13
Oklahoma. United States.
33600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bed
Offline
Posted 12/7/13 , edited 12/8/13
Originally Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Puerto Rico, and now....well that's a mystery.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.