First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you want?
18183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Online
Posted 3/17/14 , edited 3/17/14

BeyondTheGrave007 wrote:
Old anime on CR would be lovely

JustinGallimore wrote:I want crunchyroll to stop being a garbage service and fix all of their streaming problems on both the website and the console ps3, ps4 apps.
How you go a 1 year and a half at least without updating an app? The people running this service must be on the molly, because if not I don't know what the hell they are doing now n days.

CoffeeGodEddy wrote:Bringing Accel World to Crunchryoll would be marvelous


Friendly reminder that this Topic is about the Forums and not anything else.
10940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/17/14

RogueIV wrote:


BeyondTheGrave007 wrote:
Old anime on CR would be lovely

JustinGallimore wrote:I want crunchyroll to stop being a garbage service and fix all of their streaming problems on both the website and the console ps3, ps4 apps.
How you go a 1 year and a half at least without updating an app? The people running this service must be on the molly, because if not I don't know what the hell they are doing now n days.

CoffeeGodEddy wrote:Bringing Accel World to Crunchryoll would be marvelous


Friendly reminder that this Topic is about the Forums and not anything else.


Who said it wouldn't improve the forums? Notice how there are several forum topics of the same anime because it's popular or one of the new ones? Well bringing Accel World or older anime as some people have asked for would spur more discussion as people can now discuss it with others ON Crunchyroll than some illegal or alternative site. The anime on this site does affect the forums. Certain anime BRINGS people to Crunchyroll, which again, affects the forums.
20381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 3/17/14 , edited 3/17/14

CoffeeGodEddy wrote:



FYI ... since you're a Premium member, you should head over to the CR Premium Members forum and post your show suggestion there in the existing thread: What series/movie/drama/manga would you like to see on CR?.

That thread is setup for you to suggest anime/manga/etc. (content) so your opinion will count. From what I understand, your request will be ignore in this thread because this thread isn't a "content" suggestion thread. It's a "feature" request thread (e.g., better forum search functionality, ability to view forum posting history, better forum navigation, larger fonts, etc). Improving the usability and mechanics of the forum.

I'm guessing, but I think that's what they mean by "improve the forums"... not "improve forum moral" as you're suggesting.

Cheers.
=^.^=
10940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/17/14

FYI... not everyone has the time to sort their comments accordingly nor should they be expected to know where every little thing goes. If I don't see something, it doesn't exist. Because I didn't see that thread before I posted my comment, it never existed until now. Humans are imperfect and are going to make mistakes.

Additionally, I've been an anime member for 3 months. You've got 17,000 points so either you've been a member for almost a year and a half, make comments A LOT, or find yourself somewhere in the middle, thus making you experienced in this matter. The point of my anime membership is to watch anime. I occasionally find myself commenting on a few forum topics but not enough to consider myself well acquainted with the forums.

Thank you for the information so that I may make use of it in the future. Have a wonderful evening.

Cheers!

2424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 3/22/14
You guys should fix the avatar, so the Gif's would work with the first try... I had to resize and crop my GIF a bunch of times, before it worked here.
18183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Online
Posted 3/22/14

endallchaos wrote:

You guys should fix the avatar, so the Gif's would work with the first try... I had to resize and crop my GIF a bunch of times, before it worked here.


3 things you should know about gifs on this site as avatars.
-they should be less than 1mb
-they have to be perfectly square
-they have to have transparency disabled.
The real issue is they don't put this info anywhere.
2424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 3/22/14

RogueIV wrote:


endallchaos wrote:

You guys should fix the avatar, so the Gif's would work with the first try... I had to resize and crop my GIF a bunch of times, before it worked here.


3 things you should know about gifs on this site as avatars.
-they should be less than 1mb
-they have to be perfectly square
-they have to have transparency disabled.
The real issue is they don't put this info anywhere.



They should do something, so it automatically fixes the GIF to those specifications, when you upload it. Not sure if it's possible. Yea, they should add what you said, somewhere.
16012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
Anybody know which forum it is I go to suggest new anime to be put on crunchyroll ?
28537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Quirm
Offline
Posted 3/25/14 , edited 3/25/14

stephen1258 wrote:Anybody know which forum it is I go to suggest new anime to be put on crunchyroll ?
Premium members can suggest vids, manga here: /forumtopic-588949/what-seriesmoviedramamanga-would-you-like-to-see-on-cr

18183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Online
Posted 3/25/14 , edited 3/25/14
Allowing people to moderate their own threads would be cool and free up the mods.
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17
Offline
Posted 3/29/14
I want to be able to make a thread without waiting until I have 500 CR points.
Posted 4/1/14
That^ and a cat.
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where you are.
Online
Posted 4/1/14

meygaera wrote:

A list of all your own forum posts because...

1.) It would be nice to be able to track all of your own posts, comments, etc.

2.) Sometimes I happen to forget where and what I posted on, from the previous night (I mean, I just need to know, where and when I looked like a complete idiot).

3.) Even if it is public, I think it would be better for the forums overall.
Being able to click on a user and seeing all posts and comments by them will probably make people think twice about posting stupid stuff.

4.) But mostly, #2.


Yeah that would be great
105902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/4/14
We want the world and we want it... Now!
21779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Iowa
Offline
Posted 4/4/14
Just a thought, maybe add in an adults-only sub-section? I see people post threads just to see them get locked within minutes, but to be fair, there are a lot of adults on this site. Just food for thought.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.