First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What Bad Animes Do You Like?
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/7/13
MD Geist, Gigantor and Speed Racer.
Eibzz 
21609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / My Desk
Offline
Posted 12/7/13
I really can't think of any unless you'd consider [email protected] or Oreimo bad. [email protected] isn't bad... is it?
2942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The IshVille
Offline
Posted 12/7/13

Eibzz wrote:

I really can't think of any unless you'd consider [email protected] or Oreimo bad. [email protected] isn't bad... is it?


I've never seen Idolmaster, but Oreimo is hilarious. I love it. I wouldn't consider it bad at all. It's got good animation, great humor and funny characters.
Eibzz 
21609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / My Desk
Offline
Posted 12/7/13

supasoggyrolle wrote:


Eibzz wrote:

I really can't think of any unless you'd consider [email protected] or Oreimo bad. [email protected] isn't bad... is it?


I've never seen Idolmaster, but Oreimo is hilarious. I love it. I wouldn't consider it bad at all. It's got good animation, great humor and funny characters.


Thanks for the reassurance. Guess my taste in anime is up to par for now.
2182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/7/13
Well, a lot of people didn't like Sword Art Online, but I gotta tell ya, I loved it. I actually think it moved too fast through the anime IMHO. I think they could have squeezed another 24 episodes out of it, but beggars can't be choosers. Loved the show.
50394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Balmer, Murlin
Offline
Posted 12/7/13
I couldn't help but love that stupid Upotte! show. It was fun to watch. I also feel like Hetalia is a guilty pleasure because I know that show is stupid, too, but I can't help but be amused by it.
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/7/13

Aokidanza wrote:

I couldn't help but love that stupid Upotte! show. It was fun to watch. I also feel like Hetalia is a guilty pleasure because I know that show is stupid, too, but I can't help but be amused by it.



Same here.
140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
67 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


Aokidanza wrote:

I couldn't help but love that stupid Upotte! show. It was fun to watch. I also feel like Hetalia is a guilty pleasure because I know that show is stupid, too, but I can't help but be amused by it.



Same here.


I guess that makes three of us.
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/7/13
[



Yay!
7163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/13
Guilty Crown and Eureka 7:AO. honestly I understood the plot i Guilty Crown and it was awesome in many different ways
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/7/13 , edited 12/7/13
Kurokami the Animation - the ending made up for the lackluster characters and plot

Devil Survivor 2 the Animation - I'm a fan of the Megami Tensei video games so I'm kind of obligated to like it to a certain degree

Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere - one of the most convoluted and nonsensical shows I've seen, but I still liked it for some inane reason



Eibzz wrote:

I really can't think of any unless you'd consider [email protected] or Oreimo bad. [email protected] isn't bad... is it?


The [email protected] is one of my favorite anime of all time, I consider it top tier and I know plenty of people who also enjoy it (not to the same degree as me but still like it).

Oreimo...YMMV, it turned out to be a mixed bag for both seasons, good at times, bad at other times
22215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Online
Posted 12/7/13
I don't think I've watched any 'bad' anime. Anime with no real plot shown I have seen but I haven't seen one that it 'bad'. If we are going by the lack of a plot then Lucky Star and Going Home Club. They didn't have much of a plot but I honestly do not give a f*** I love them both so much
Eibzz 
21609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / My Desk
Offline
Posted 12/7/13 , edited 12/7/13
Guess I was just paranoid about people not liking Oreimo or Idol Master. I don't like any bad anime it seems. Glad to find fellow fans of both series
28100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/13

Felstalker
I've not played the VN yet, but I'm on course for it, having completed Muv-Luv recently.


I would play the Fate/Stay NIght VN. It is extremely good.


BACK TO FOCUS. Fate isn't a good anime, we all know it! Shirou is sexist, Saber has crappy communication skills, Hercules was totally robbed of a win, and so much content was cut, I was scratching my head more often than admiring it's story.


Ehhh. On the first account, it is weird that you say Shirou is sexist... because he really does not act like that in the other two routes to Rin and Sakura. Like at any point. Heck, he doesn't act like that to Saber in the other two routes, either. It is one of the weird inconsistencies that I am still trying to understand to this day why Shirou acted like that with ONLY Saber and ONLY during the Fate Route. XD

Saber's crappy communication skills should be expected going by the situation, as well. I didn't have TOO many problems with it... actually, I think the biggest problem now that you mention it has to deal with how the Fate Route itself is structured. Seeing Saber the way she is in that route can be very jarring since she ever acts like that in UBW or HF Routes, and certainly NOT Fate/Zero. I can easily see why when you ask most people that played the VN that their favorite route is usually not the Fate Route, but the other two.

As for Berserker losing... He wasn't cheated. Saber is just naturally that strong. It is quite evident that if she had a real master in the series, everything besides Gilgamesh would be a speed bump. XD

WOW I got off track from the original point of the topic. XD Still, though... OH! I thought up a real guilty pleasure anime that I like, and to this day I still don't know WHY I like it judging by my usual stance about the genre it seems to emulate most of the time.... That anime would be NInja Nonsense... My lord, there is so much ridiculous fanservice in this series that it is down right depressing... but I can't stop watching just because of how completely over-the-top and INSANE everything is in the series. XD
22408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CR Forums
Offline
Posted 12/7/13 , edited 12/7/13

Orga777 wrote:


Felstalker
I've not played the VN yet, but I'm on course for it, having completed Muv-Luv recently.


I would play the Fate/Stay NIght VN. It is extremely good.


BACK TO FOCUS. Fate isn't a good anime, we all know it! Shirou is sexist, Saber has crappy communication skills, Hercules was totally robbed of a win, and so much content was cut, I was scratching my head more often than admiring it's story.


Ehhh. On the first account, it is weird that you say Shirou is sexist... because he really does not act like that in the other two routes to Rin and Sakura. Like at any point. Heck, he doesn't act like that to Saber in the other two routes, either. It is one of the weird inconsistencies that I am still trying to understand to this day why Shirou acted like that with ONLY Saber and ONLY during the Fate Route. XD

Saber's crappy communication skills should be expected going by the situation, as well. I didn't have TOO many problems with it... actually, I think the biggest problem now that you mention it has to deal with how the Fate Route itself is structured. Seeing Saber the way she is in that route can be very jarring since she ever acts like that in UBW or HF Routes, and certainly NOT Fate/Zero. I can easily see why when you ask most people that played the VN that their favorite route is usually not the Fate Route, but the other two.

As for Berserker losing... He wasn't cheated. Saber is just naturally that strong. It is quite evident that if she had a real master in the series, everything besides Gilgamesh would be a speed bump. XD

WOW I got off track from the original point of the topic. XD Still, though... OH! I thought up a real guilty pleasure anime that I like, and to this day I still don't know WHY I like it judging by my usual stance about the genre it seems to emulate most of the time.... That anime would be NInja Nonsense... My lord, there is so much ridiculous fanservice in this series that it is down right depressing... but I can't stop watching just because of how completely over-the-top and INSANE everything is in the series. XD


off topic is good for our health!

I'm not trying to say Shirou's character is sexist, but that the anime portrays it as such. It's not a problem with the VN at all, that's why it's a guilty pleasure anime. You see the problems and go "hmmm"

And WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE WASN'T CHEATED? Killed 6 times in one Kamehameha? That's not even a thing! Fate's power scales are absurdly unbalanced in nonsensical to the point of hilarity. Fate/Zero puts everybody on a rather even playing field, but it was a manga prequel adaptation. Saber has stupid levels of OP to the point of in-universe reverence. IN UNIVERSE everybody says "Saber is the strongest class" why? Because only King Mother-fuckin Arthur exists in the Saber Class, and she's OP as HELL.

Part of the reason Fate/Zero's Rider/Iskander is so popular is due to his weakness. He's not the most overpowered badass Hero, he's still human, his faults and weaknesses ground him to the audience. When he does something epic, it's made all the more awesome due to those weaknesses.

In contrast, Saber is so powerful she's perfectly fine with 1v1'ing anybody she meets on a whim. Fate/Stay Night's strategy revolves around Shirou being so weak that she can't insta-win.

Yeah, we're heavy off topic in a way, but Fate/Stay Night is still a bad anime that I can't help but root for. I can't even recommend it to people who like Anime. They have to like fantasy action and blondes for me to recommend it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.