First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you stay up very late knowing you have somewhere to be or something to do the next day?
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mor Dhona
Offline
Posted 12/8/13
Always.

2 exams, a full chapter of math and that exam to do sometime during the week, plus work.

Must get revenge on Titan HM in FFXIV.
Gizald 
2053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / That one place yo...
Offline
Posted 12/8/13
I have finals in the morning i will regret it until i eat something as long as i have something to eat i am fine. There is too much anime to be watched there is no time for sleep
18087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/8/13

Gizald wrote:

I have finals in the morning i will regret it until i eat something as long as i have something to eat i am fine. There is too much anime to be watched there is no time for sleep :P


I use to get the "itis" back when I went to school. That was terrible because I couldn't stay awake and I slept in class. My friends would give me that what the fuck is wrong with you face too. Food would ruins things unless I'm home and have nothing to do.
Gizald 
2053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / That one place yo...
Offline
Posted 12/8/13
Aww well then you could always read the bible that never fails to put you to sleep
18087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/8/13

Gizald wrote:

Aww well then you could always read the bible that never fails to put you to sleep



That really wouldn't work though....I tried.
2333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Places...
Offline
Posted 12/8/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


ObsidianStar wrote:

I really hate the fact that yea you gotta do something tomorrow and you need your sleep, but when you are honestly trying to go to sleep and yet your sleep for that important night sucks!!



Yeah very true.
Also found out recently that i am really sensitive to caffeine. Yea yea, 4-5 hours before you sleep you shouldnt drink but i had coffee in the morning which sabotaged me =/
Gizald 
2053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / That one place yo...
Offline
Posted 12/8/13
Hmmm this is proving more of a problem than i thought! sorry i cant help more
15251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 12/8/13
Almost every day. I went to sleep 4.30 am today. Alarm set to 5.45, so not much sleep to me. Normaly i sleep 4 hours or something. I really shouldn't but i can't help it..
42155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 12/8/13
Yeah. the last person I was dating, on the third (and unfortunately final) date, I was very excited, because we planned to have a picnic and then row a boat on a peaceful lake together.

I couldn't sleep the night before until 3AM, because I was very excited. I love doing romantic things.


Unfortunately when the day came, it was raining, and raining, we had to go to a restaurant instead. It kept raining for a week, it was almost symbolic of our relationship that eventually fizzled during that week that it rained non-stop.
6438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hidden Village of...
Offline
Posted 12/8/13
Every single time, especially when i watch anime at night. I known that i have to wake up early, but when it get the episode starts getting to the good parts or if something is going to happen, I just have to watch the next episode to find out what happen. Then next thing i known its 4:00 am.
17357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/8/13
My work schedule is more stable than it's ever been, but my days off are split, and i work mid-shift, with 1 closing shift, so i tend to stay up till 3-5 am (depending on day) anyways. I try to get 7-8 hours sleep regardless, but I'm about to be diagnosed with sleep apnea (go to doc Tuesday to find out for sure), so until I get that under control, I simply make sure I get some sort of sleep.
15905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/13 , edited 12/8/13
I know exactly what you mean. it really is hard. It has been very hard on me in the past when I knew I had to wake up for school, or had a test the next day. It's like sleep anxiety. Very very tough. It's like that second you say to your self "I can't sleep tonight" you're fucked.

It hasn't happened to me in a while since I haven't had to wake up but seriously, it's the worst thing in the world when it happens to you every single night. It pretty much ruins you.

I never saw my doctor for it, but I really wanted to many times. I probably will before I go back to school. It really is that bad. I feel your pain.
Posted 12/8/13
I can never go to bed early. Doesn't matter how much I try. I always end up staying awake until 2-3 in the morning. I do take naps during the day though so that might have something to do with it. xD
18087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/8/13 , edited 12/8/13


What about drinking water or warm milk before sleeping?
18087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/9/13

GayAsianBoy wrote:

Yeah. the last person I was dating, on the third (and unfortunately final) date, I was very excited, because we planned to have a picnic and then row a boat on a peaceful lake together.

I couldn't sleep the night before until 3AM, because I was very excited. I love doing romantic things.


Unfortunately when the day came, it was raining, and raining, we had to go to a restaurant instead. It kept raining for a week, it was almost symbolic of our relationship that eventually fizzled during that week that it rained non-stop.



Mother Nature is a bitch. At least you guys manage to spend time together even though it rained. I get that way as well when something exciting is gonna happen the next day. I don't wanna sleep because I can't thinking of sop many scenarios about what is going to happen.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.