TOKYO MEW MEW!!!!!
22643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sacremento
Offline
Posted 11/18/06
hey who watches tokyo mew mew i do!!!
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 11/18/06
its really cute, i guess its an anime for 13 yr olds...
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/06
whoa! slow down, there is really no need to make 5 threads at once. Imagine if everyone would do this.
22643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sacremento
Offline
Posted 11/18/06

bellus-vae wrote:

its really cute, i guess its an anime for 13 yr olds...


and how old r u??

22643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sacremento
Offline
Posted 11/18/06

mauz15 wrote:

whoa! slow down, there is really no need to make 5 threads at once. Imagine if everyone would do this.



hahaha hey im just trying to look 4 people that like the things i do
22643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sacremento
Offline
Posted 11/18/06

Freedan wrote:

This belongs to the Anime section, and chill your new topic trigger finger please.


hahaha i know im not putting anymore

17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/06

Freedan wrote:

This belongs to the Anime section, and chill your new topic trigger finger please.


They should be paying you.

22643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sacremento
Offline
Posted 11/18/06

naruto9817 wrote:


Freedan wrote:

This belongs to the Anime section, and chill your new topic trigger finger please.


They should be paying you.



4 wat???

17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/06
Yes, yes it is
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/06

usagifan001 wrote:


naruto9817 wrote:


Freedan wrote:

This belongs to the Anime section, and chill your new topic trigger finger please.


They should be paying you.



4 wat???




Ohh, he talks athoritivly so its another joke
22643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sacremento
Offline
Posted 11/18/06

naruto9817 wrote:

Yes, yes it is


mine is 2
22643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sacremento
Offline
Posted 11/18/06

Freedan wrote:


naruto9817 wrote:


usagifan001 wrote:


naruto9817 wrote:


Freedan wrote:

This belongs to the Anime section, and chill your new topic trigger finger please.


They should be paying you.



4 wat???




Ohh, he talks athoritivly so its another joke


I just woke up. I don't tend to be in a good mood when that happens.


wen wat happends??

You must be logged in to post.