First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Love Problems
Member
2738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere under a...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
my crush is my best friend's crush and i don't have the power to after him what should i do??
Creator
1918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Just somewhere.
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

i_am_not_a_dork wrote:

my crush is my best friend's crush and i don't have the power to after him what should i do??



hmm...

why did you say so that you dont have the power to after him???

Member
1202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / 7th Ring of hell
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Wow people can type really fast or just diligent here hehe
Creator
1918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Just somewhere.
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

ken_blanco31 wrote:

Wow people can type really fast or just diligent here hehe


what do you mean???
Member
2202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / under the hot sun...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

inc15 wrote:


rabulan_08 wrote:

i don't have one. i rejected the person i love.
i think i am not worthy and that i am not yet ready....



are you really sure that is love???? why??? rejecting some1 you love, thats kinda new to me... ^_^


im not allowed to have a bf..i need to follow my parents...

i dont want to disobey my parents...and keep a relationship a secret...i hate lying!!
my parents are my tOp priority!! waha!!~~

l0ve can wait..that is..if he really love me... -.- w00t!!
Member
2202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / under the hot sun...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

i_am_not_a_dork wrote:

my crush is my best friend's crush and i don't have the power to after him what should i do??


i guess its ok tove the same crush at the same time. you guys should be glad if one of you could have him instead of another girl snatching him away...

Member
2202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / under the hot sun...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

bernalizabaltero wrote:

Problems

my love is migrating to USA... I will never see him again
He loved someone else.... it really hurts when I see them together


maybe he is truly not meant for you...

another guy deserve a wonderful pers0n like you!! ^.^
Member
9266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / skyria
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

uniquexroses wrote:

i'd been liking this guy for 4-5 years now, but the thing is he's in the philippines and im here in US.. when we went back there 2 years ago we became MU and when i went back there last year he said he doesnt like me anymore, but for some reason i have a feeling he is just saying that because i have a bf here.. and now me and my bf broke up, i kept dreaming of that guy from the philippines


where in the phillippines?cause i live there....waah!
Member
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Me and my friend have always liked the same guys. I usually like the guy first but once we confess to him. He always chooses my friend. My friend doesn't stop and think about I feel so I just go on and act like nothing's wrong. It keeps happening over and over. Is what I'm doing right? Because I really care about my friend and I want her to be happy but I just can't take always pretending not to be hurt...What do I do?
Creator
1918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Just somewhere.
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

midnightlover143 wrote:

Me and my friend have always liked the same guys. I usually like the guy first but once we confess to him. He always chooses my friend. My friend doesn't stop and think about I feel so I just go on and act like nothing's wrong. It keeps happening over and over. Is what I'm doing right? Because I really care about my friend and I want her to be happy but I just can't take always pretending not to be hurt...What do I do?


you always make your pride down...youre not doing the right thing..

try talking to her..

your friend is quite selfish..and numb..

she doesnt think about what you feel everytime that happens..

maybe you just let her do that because you dont want to risk your friendship..

but if you talk to her..in a nice way..

maybe your friend will realize how you feel...
Member
15270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in a parallel uni...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

bernalizabaltero wrote:

Problems

my love is migrating to USA... I will never see him again
He loved someone else.... it really hurts when I see them together


I know there is no cure for that except time so it'll be ok in the end
Member
15270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in a parallel uni...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

i_am_not_a_dork wrote:

my crush is my best friend's crush and i don't have the power to after him what should i do??


I think you should sum up your courage and tell your best friend but if you think this is not a good choice than don't take it but you must decjde if you want you feelings to be kept of to be confronted it's all up to you
Member
15270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in a parallel uni...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

11_Sasuke_Fan_11 wrote:

my crush thinks of me as a friend and i don't think he'll ever go out with me cause his friend likes me. i'm starting to give up on him


if you think it's the right way to go then go but if you have a strong feelings for him then you must continue and let his best friend gently
Member
15270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in a parallel uni...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

uniquexroses wrote:

i'd been liking this guy for 4-5 years now, but the thing is he's in the philippines and im here in US.. when we went back there 2 years ago we became MU and when i went back there last year he said he doesnt like me anymore, but for some reason i have a feeling he is just saying that because i have a bf here.. and now me and my bf broke up, i kept dreaming of that guy from the philippines


maybe you really like that guy then hehehehe or it's just in your head
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.