First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply What Is The Most Stupid Way You Have Hurt Yourself?
12506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Coventry, UK
Offline
Posted 12/11/13
I was pretending to disapparate (Harry Potter-style) around my Chemistry classroom. After hopping around a bit, I span on the spot to apparate... and smashed by head against the wall.

There was blood EVERYWHERE

They had to use lab coats to mop it all up...
47262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / - / Underworld
Offline
Posted 12/11/13
Jumped off a table, yelling "Superman!" -- obviously thinking I could fly. (Don't judge me, I was like.. 6 or 7.. )

Broke my arm.

I learned that day...

that I could not fly.

My heart has been broken ever since.
18737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Anonymity
Online
Posted 12/11/13 , edited 12/11/13
I was around 11 or 12 years old when this happened.

Back then I was still in 'Boy Scouts' (God I hated that) we were on a huge hike in the mountains.
It was snowing like mad at the time and we decided "Hey! Let's go sledding!"
Right outside the cabin we were staying in for the night, there was a huge hill. And this hill wasn't just a hill, it was a huge slope with a mound of plowed snow at the bottom.
Being stupid kids we decided to go down it.
As I was going down it my sled decides "Fuck this day!" and slides backwards. As I came barreling down the hill, I couldn't see a thing, thus, I couldn't control my sled. So when I came to the bottom of the hill, the mound of plowed snow acted as a ramp, and I flew into the air and hit one of the 'Den Leaders' in the shin, face-first. My nose bled for a good hour. We later found out that the cartilage in my nose was separated from the bone.

So...yeah.

And to this day my nose hurts like a bitch when I move it the wrong way.
1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/11/13

TsunLemon wrote:
Another one I remember was me climbing on a mattress that was up against a wall out of curiosity, the mattress later fell down, I felt slight diziness from the height (was a pretty big mattress), fell to the ground, and the mattress then fell on me. Double the pain =_=.


6342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/11/13
Electrocuted myself by inserting finger through a socket believing myself to be a conduit to get my Gameboy running.
26084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 12/11/13
So many.... One time I was chasing my brother in a store for some reason (we were both pretty young) and he ran around a belt display and I misjudged the room I was giving myself and ran into it causing one of the belt hooks to go into my eye. Had a black eye for awhile but no other damage.

Another time when I was very small I had a Q-tip in my ear and was running out of the bathroom into the bedroom. Slipped and fell sideways onto the bed causing the Q-tip to go through my eardrum. I would say that it was bad since it caused scar tissue on my eardrum but my eardrums have had a lot of bad luck with things causing way more scar tissue than that caused so...no lasting damage with that one either.

I was working with my dad one time and was carrying a floor squeegee when half of it went behind my left leg and the other half got caught between the legs of a ladder I was walking past. I ended up kicking the squeegee with my right leg causing muscle and skin to be scooped out from the metal piece. It just kind of hung there by a piece of skin so I pushed it back together wrapped it in a wet paper towel and went back to work. Minor nerve damage there but the indentation went away for the most part.

I was on my way out of a restaurant after helping my dad with work again and they had a helium tank. I was stupid enough to take in too much helium at one time and blacked out for a few seconds managing to cut my head on a payphone on my way down to the floor where I began having convulsions.

I improperly installed a big wooden shelf on my wall above my bed. It was the kind with coat/hat pegs on it. We have drywall and I didn't get it in the studs to secure it. It fell on me while I was sleeping one night. Scariest experience ever to wake up with a lot of banging on my head (from the various objects hitting the shelf while it was laying on my head) not knowing what was going on. I just felt a pressure on the back of my head and heard all the banging. Eventually when I felt blood coming down across my face I managed to get the courage to find out what the hell was going on. xD

I could think of more but I will leave it at that for now.
21955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / http://myanimelis...
Online
Posted 12/11/13

Jslymd wrote:


TsunLemon wrote:
Another one I remember was me climbing on a mattress that was up against a wall out of curiosity, the mattress later fell down, I felt slight diziness from the height (was a pretty big mattress), fell to the ground, and the mattress then fell on me. Double the pain =_=.




XD Nice.

Just like that. Sadly the mattress wasn't as soft as that pillow ^^''
17074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / East Coast, US
Offline
Posted 12/11/13 , edited 12/11/13
I was riding a scooter and it hit a rock. I flew over the handle bars. Luckily there was a rock to catch my fore head. I had a few stitches.
15159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 12/11/13
I stepped on a glass cup that I left on the floor since there weren't any tables nearby, and it broke under my weight. I only did that because my bro was pissing me off and I wasn't paying attention, but I had to get some glass painfully removed and wear a cast. This was when I was 10 and visiting Syria.
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Deep down underwater
Online
Posted 12/11/13
Glass cup fell on the floor,and My fingers started bleeding
4656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/13
Hmm....

I have a scar on my foot from where I stepped on a plug. I learned soon enough not to leave those laying around on the floor. It went in pretty deep and I had to hop up the stairs before I could do anything about it.

My earlobe has a tear in it. When I was in kindergarten or first grade I got my earring caught on my shirt and instead of asking for help to get it off I just pulled. Now, I have a permanent tear.

A few summers ago I bruised my tailbone. I tried to jump over the gate at the bottom of the stairs, but instead of going over it I jump too low and knocked it over. Nonetheless, I landed on it. It was metal, so hitting my tailbone was extremely painful and made it almost impossible to move.

I dropped a steak sauce bottle on my foot on bruised it. But, it's not my fault. Someone left the cabinet open and my shirt got caught and pulled it off. My foot was purple afterward for a while.

Okay, this one isn't stupid. When I was in 5th grade I was taking a shower and I just passed out. No idea why. But I had a pretty huge bruise on my head. Two years later, I'm diagnosed with epilepsy... Not sure if they are indeed related, but it's the only likely cause we can come up with.
26084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 12/11/13

WednesdayBookLove wrote:

Hmm....

I have a scar on my foot from where I stepped on a plug. I learned soon enough not to leave those laying around on the floor. It went in pretty deep and I had to hop up the stairs before I could do anything about it.

My earlobe has a tear in it. When I was in kindergarten or first grade I got my earring caught on my shirt and instead of asking for help to get it off I just pulled. Now, I have a permanent tear.

A few summers ago I bruised my tailbone. I tried to jump over the gate at the bottom of the stairs, but instead of going over it I jump too low and knocked it over. Nonetheless, I landed on it. It was metal, so hitting my tailbone was extremely painful and made it almost impossible to move.

I dropped a steak sauce bottle on my foot on bruised it. But, it's not my fault. Someone left the cabinet open and my shirt got caught and pulled it off. My foot was purple afterward for a while.

Okay, this one isn't stupid. When I was in 5th grade I was taking a shower and I just passed out. No idea why. But I had a pretty huge bruise on my head. Two years later, I'm diagnosed with epilepsy... Not sure if they are indeed related, but it's the only likely cause we can come up with.


You had a pierced ear that young? Considering how active kids usually are it just seems like an accident waiting to happen...and I guess in your case it did.
16066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / MidWest
Offline
Posted 12/11/13
Dating the wrong ppl....
5557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Space
Offline
Posted 12/11/13
I tried to do a summoning jutsu when I was younger. My thumb hurt for days.
4656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


WednesdayBookLove wrote:

Hmm....

I have a scar on my foot from where I stepped on a plug. I learned soon enough not to leave those laying around on the floor. It went in pretty deep and I had to hop up the stairs before I could do anything about it.

My earlobe has a tear in it. When I was in kindergarten or first grade I got my earring caught on my shirt and instead of asking for help to get it off I just pulled. Now, I have a permanent tear.

A few summers ago I bruised my tailbone. I tried to jump over the gate at the bottom of the stairs, but instead of going over it I jump too low and knocked it over. Nonetheless, I landed on it. It was metal, so hitting my tailbone was extremely painful and made it almost impossible to move.

I dropped a steak sauce bottle on my foot on bruised it. But, it's not my fault. Someone left the cabinet open and my shirt got caught and pulled it off. My foot was purple afterward for a while.

Okay, this one isn't stupid. When I was in 5th grade I was taking a shower and I just passed out. No idea why. But I had a pretty huge bruise on my head. Two years later, I'm diagnosed with epilepsy... Not sure if they are indeed related, but it's the only likely cause we can come up with.


You had a pierced ear that young? Considering how active kids usually are it just seems like an accident waiting to happen...and I guess in your case it did.


The tear doesn't bother me. I had to work around it to get my ears re-pierced, but it doesn't hurt at all. In fact, most people don't notice, or just don't say anything. Apparently I said I didn't even feel when it came out either.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.