Post Reply Select animes not showing up in queue or history.
12018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/12/13
I recently noticed that with the two shows "Tari Tari" and "BTOOOM!", they don't show up in the queue if added, and don't show up in the history when watched. Other shows show up in the queue and history just fine, but these two in particular don't. I don't know if any other shows are affected by this bug, and I'm on a Windows PC with the latest version of Firefox.
One Punch Mod
85869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/12/13 , edited 12/12/13

Wanakilo wrote:

I recently noticed that with the two shows "Tari Tari" and "BTOOOM!", they don't show up in the queue if added, and don't show up in the history when watched. Other shows show up in the queue and history just fine, but these two in particular don't. I don't know if any other shows are affected by this bug, and I'm on a Windows PC with the latest version of Firefox.


Yeah, things went wonky. Engineers are working on it. You can get to them using a direct URL or searching for them.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/tari-tari

http://www.crunchyroll.com/btooom
48298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / 'mureca
Offline
Posted 12/13/13
Yes please be aware also Samurai Bride is having same problem with android and on PC. Won't show up on queue but if I go to the page directly it shows in queue but not there. Also missing from my watch history.
15051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/13
Yes, this has happened for me as well with Mysterious Girlfriend X
Shin Sekai Yori (From the New World)
SKET Dance

annoying.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/8/15
I am also having a problem.... I have a Samsung Smart TV which allows me to use Crunchyroll on my TV. The problem is that all of my queues show up except for Medaka Box. It shows up in my Queues and history on my Computer and Phone, but it won't appear on my TV.
58668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 1/8/15

TheAdventZol wrote:

I am also having a problem.... I have a Samsung Smart TV which allows me to use Crunchyroll on my TV. The problem is that all of my queues show up except for Medaka Box. It shows up in my Queues and history on my Computer and Phone, but it won't appear on my TV.


In the phone app, or when browsing the website on your phone?

If website, make sure you have the Mature Content Filter set to "Show": /acct/?action=video.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/8/15
Thank you... I think this fixed the problem.
Jonexe 
14145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/8/15
Just gunna report in that I'm also having the issue of things not adding the queue; for me it's affecting new titles such as Fafner Exodus, Unlimited Fafnir, and Samurai Warriors.
The Wise Wizard
99927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 1/9/15 , edited 1/9/15

Jonexe wrote:

Just gunna report in that I'm also having the issue of things not adding the queue; for me it's affecting new titles such as Fafner Exodus, Unlimited Fafnir, and Samurai Warriors.

As I recall, if a series has no episodes yet, it will not appear in the queue.

As soon as an episode is added, it should then appear.

5010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/20/15
Hello,

I have a question about the queue, too.
I have some titles on my computer's (Chromebook) queue list from the website, like Mischievous Kiss and Diabolik Lovers, that do not reflect on the queue of my Play Station app.

Is there a way for this to happen?
or can I only see this series on the website?
if so, why?

Thanks for the help!
42646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/20/15 , edited 2/20/15

karlatamayom wrote:

Hello,

I have a question about the queue, too.
I have some titles on my computer's (Chromebook) queue list from the website, like Mischievous Kiss and Diabolik Lovers, that do not reflect on the queue of my Play Station app.

Is there a way for this to happen?
or can I only see this series on the website?
if so, why?

Thanks for the help!
Mature settings for the apps here:

/acct/?action=video
3008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 8/20/15
Okay so I use my ps3 to stream my shows. And the two I'm working on atm won't show up in my queue or even the search. They have no problem showing up on my phone tho. Shows are school days and tower of druaga. Idk what to do...
Der Zoodirektor
23403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/20/15

Mrman92 wrote:

Okay so I use my ps3 to stream my shows. And the two I'm working on atm won't show up in my queue or even the search. They have no problem showing up on my phone tho. Shows are school days and tower of druaga. Idk what to do...


Did you set your age in your profile? Did you disable the maturity filter?
3008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 8/20/15
I literally just figured it out lol. I was getting so annoyed cause I wanted to watch those shows on a big screen. You're help is very appreciated my friend. New to anime btw!
You must be logged in to post.