First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Creepiest Paranormal Experience?
3433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Fredericksburg, V...
Offline
Posted 12/12/13
And don't say, "Ghosts don't exist, you twit."
Let's just have an open mind and share our stories.

Since I'm at work and can't really go into detail about my creepiest story, I'll just read and catch up with you guys when I get home.

Creepiest and as honest as possible, please.

I look forward to reading them!
Posted 12/12/13
I have sleep paralysis. It's not as often as possible. But when it happens it's scary and I sometimes can't get back to sleep. Anyways one time I was dreaming and this black figure was always around. You now typical nightmare scenario. However it changes and I can see myself dreaming and the dream becomes so realistic. I was running away from this dark figure. My dream self tries to tell me that I need to wake up and it's not real. I try so hard to wake myself up but I can't. My actual self is trying to yell and alert someone to wake me up. Keep in mind my sis was sleeping over and she was next to me. I saw myself punching her trying to make her wake me up. She didnt move or budge. In my dream self I was screaming out but nothing was coming out my actual self. I can see everything my sis sleeping, the bed, my room but I can't wake up. So I continue to move and scream and wake up until I eventually do. I wake sweaty and shaking and I sometimes don't go back to sleep. My sister says that she does hear me talk alot. And that I move around a lot. Yep. That's kinda my paranormal activity experience.
10361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/12/13 , edited 1/15/15
My weirdest and only paranormal experience came directly from my pectorals. In the inky dead of night, two wispy apparitions emerged from my then flat chest. Using their massive ephemeral forearms they restrained me with their ghostly force, bringing their faces nearer my ears. Writhing about to loose myself would prove futile as these ghastly arms were heavily striated, vein-webbed titans that easily out-matched even my legs in circumference. The two ghosts simultaneously whispered in my ears "This form you've taken on is sad. If you are to consume of all the fruits this life bears, you must achieve the apex of your evolutionary capabilities. You must train like a Saiyan, eat like a titan, and sleep with the enthusiasm of a grizzly locked in the clutches of a polar winter. Grow your pecks to a size that will shake the foundation of small-chested women along with a butt that would sag a Brazilian's. Build these upon a core that you must work out until it is as dense as a neutron star. Keep your wits about you though, for we did not arrive here on iron alone. If you heed our words, we will return bringing fifty kilograms of whey protein, and a sample pack of pre-workout. Until that time, We will await your ascension."
8863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 12/12/13
Well, when I was sleep deprived before leaving to go to college freshman year I woke up in the middle of the night screaming because I thought I saw a ghost on my curtains in my room. But looking back, it was just a huuuge amount of anxiety, sleep depravity, and frantic state I was in that caused it. The "paranormal" doesn't exist in my book. Only reality. No matter how strange things might seem, there is a logical explanation somewhere to be found.
Posted 12/12/13
When I was very young, a man all in white clothes was in my room, I can't remember the rest lol true story.
637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 12/12/13
Go to Gettysburg, freaking phenomenal paranormal response.

Also found an awesome hotel in Jacksonville, FL while visiting some Navy buds, some nice odd spooky stuff.
Posted 12/12/13 , edited 12/12/13
When I was young, there was a short period of time when I became haunted by some spirit who apparently wanted to possess me or something. *shrug*
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 12/12/13
One day nearing the end of a cab ride this song came up on the radio.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-WP6POdTgY
And the driver turns up the volume.
He continues to face forward and without turning to look at me, we have this conversation:
Driver: "This is your stop."
Sir_J: "Alright, let me pay you first."
Driver: "Quickly, hurry up."
And when I close the door and wave he just speeds off into the sunset.
Posted 12/12/13

TheBlitzAce wrote:

And don't say, "Ghosts don't exist, you twit."
Let's just have an open mind and share our stories.

Since I'm at work and can't really go into detail about my creepiest story, I'll just read and catch up with you guys when I get home.

Creepiest and as honest as possible, please.

I look forward to reading them!



Mine would have to be at my old house, when I was a kid.

I was playing in the backyard and had kicked my soccer ball into a small pit the dog had made by the side the house. I watched it come to a stop in the pit. However, as I was walking to it, I lost sight of it a moment as I was going around a tree near it. 5 seconds later, as I'm coming around the tree, I see the soccer ball rolling down the rest of the yard on its own. No dog around.
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 私の心は、日本で
Offline
Posted 12/12/13 , edited 12/12/13

TheBlitzAce wrote:

And don't say, "Ghosts don't exist, you twit."
Let's just have an open mind and share our stories.

Since I'm at work and can't really go into detail about my creepiest story, I'll just read and catch up with you guys when I get home.


Creepiest and as honest as possible, please.

I look forward to reading them!


THAT'S MY CREEPIEST PARANORMAL STORY. Reading that someone is at work. O-M-G.
Well okay for realz. My most paranormal story was when it felt like the room i slept in have had a change interior when i wake up. Simple stuff like a toy lying on the floor having changed location etc. Yes, a toy. As you can hear it was quite a long time ago. I didn't get creeped out either. I enjoyed it. Got annoyed sometimes when i couldn't find stuff that had disappeared. But i haven't had a creepy paranormal story that i can think nor remember. Just a little paranormal.
... Well that is until today, when i read that someone is at work. I say again: O-M-G.
Posted 12/12/13
Ghosts don't exist, you twit.

...Wait what's that in the window...

OH GOD D:
27498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 12/12/13 , edited 12/12/13
I went to make myself a salad sandwich, buttered the bread and put everything else on then realized we had ran out of mayonnaise. The creepy thing is I could have sworn we had some left.

TL;DR:
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/13

Sornette wrote:

When I was very young, a man all in white clothes was in my room, I can't remember the rest lol true story.


Oh my fucking god dude the same thing happened to me, no joke
Posted 12/12/13 , edited 12/12/13
I've never had anything paranormal happen to me, but sometimes at night I get something called sleep paralysis. Like I'll wake up from a dream and I can't move. Some people say you get it because your body hasn't woken up, but your mind has. Other people say it's because something is possessing your body and I don't really believe that one. What's freaky though is that you see things that aren't really there (hopefully lol) and it seems EXTREMELY real. If I didn't know what it was I would probably believe our house is haunted or something. Like one night I woke up in sleep paralysis and I saw my room exactly how I usually see it, but there was a dark shadow moving across the wall. I couldn't move again until it disappeared. When I don't see things I just feel the presence of something evil somewhere in the room. When I tell people about my experiences they don't see how I live with it, but I've been having it since I was 10 so I'm actually used to it. Also my dad, mom, and grandma get it. So I guess it runs in our family? xD
9094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon, USA
Offline
Posted 12/12/13

Elvi_Chan wrote:

I have sleep paralysis. It's not as often as possible. But when it happens it's scary and I sometimes can't get back to sleep. Anyways one time I was dreaming and this black figure was always around. You now typical nightmare scenario. However it changes and I can see myself dreaming and the dream becomes so realistic. I was running away from this dark figure. My dream self tries to tell me that I need to wake up and it's not real. I try so hard to wake myself up but I can't. My actual self is trying to yell and alert someone to wake me up. Keep in mind my sis was sleeping over and she was next to me. I saw myself punching her trying to make her wake me up. She didnt move or budge. In my dream self I was screaming out but nothing was coming out my actual self. I can see everything my sis sleeping, the bed, my room but I can't wake up. So I continue to move and scream and wake up until I eventually do. I wake sweaty and shaking and I sometimes don't go back to sleep. My sister says that she does hear me talk alot. And that I move around a lot. Yep. That's kinda my paranormal activity experience.


I also go through this ordeal occasionally. It used to happen to me a lot more then it does now. It is truly a terrifying experience, and it's hard to explain why. I also realize that I'm dreaming and that I need to just wake up or yell/scream for help, but I can never make a sound and it feels like every effort to move is useless. It's really weird.

I can't say I've ever had a true paranormal experience, but it is something that interests me and I would like to have one at some point in my life.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.