First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Creepiest Paranormal Experience?
Posted 12/13/13

Heyy-Vivi wrote:

I looked in the mirror xD jk lmao


Was the mirror ok?
36527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/13
A friend of the family was telling this story to me years ago. She was telling me about something her friend experienced at an old house (so not someone I know, someone she knows).

In this old house that she recently moved into, this woman would do the laundry in the cellar, where the washing machine and dryer were. A few times down there, with the few light bulbs that hung from the ceiling, she'd see a shadow cast on the walls of a creature scurrying. She said she had no idea what the creature was. The shadow moving along the walls was a hunched over figure where the front arms or legs would scurry but the back of the creature would just drift along the wall. She just thought it was some animal. She would search all around the cellar and she never found a living creature down there. She thought it was strange, but she just thought it was just an animal that somehow got down there. So around this time, her and her husband somehow obtained a litter of kittens. It was about 7 or 8 of kittens. One of the first nights they had the kittens, they put them in a cardboard box on the cellar floor, so that they could have access to the litter box.

They put the kittens down there and went to bed, and the kittens were just crying and crying. They were just crying so loud. It was quiet from where their beds were, but they could hear the kittens. But they heard the kittens crying, and then the woman noticed not all of them were crying, and then only one or two were crying, and then none of them were crying. They stopped crying and she thought "Good, they just decided to give it a rest and go to sleep".

So she goes to check up on the kittens in the morning and she finds all the bodies of the kittens near the cellar door, each one with their neck broken. On the wooden cellar door are a bunch of claw marks, with some blood in the grooves of the claw marks. They were scratching that hard; there was some blood. They were crying so loud and desperately and clawing at the door to get away from that creature, whatever it was. I'll tell you what, that was no animal. So...this woman and her husband started looking for a new house and moved out of that house as fast as they could.

Creepy story, huh?
Posted 12/13/13

Dubnoman wrote:

A friend of the family was telling this story to me years ago. She was telling me about something her friend experienced at an old house (so not someone I know, someone she knows).

In this old house that she recently moved into, this woman would do the laundry in the cellar, where the washing machine and dryer were. A few times down there, with the few light bulbs that hung from the ceiling, she'd see a shadow cast on the walls of a creature scurrying. She said she had no idea what the creature was. The shadow moving along the walls was a hunched over figure where the front arms or legs would scurry but the back of the creature would just drift along the wall. She just thought it was some animal. She would search all around the cellar and she never found a living creature down there. She thought it was strange, but she just thought it was just an animal that somehow got down there. So around this time, her and her husband somehow obtained a litter of kittens. It was about 7 or 8 of kittens. One of the first nights they had the kittens, they put them in a cardboard box on the cellar floor, so that they could have access to the litter box.

They put the kittens down there and went to bed, and the kittens were just crying and crying. They were just crying so loud. It was quiet from where their beds were, but they could hear the kittens. But they heard the kittens crying, and then the woman noticed not all of them were crying, and then only one or two were crying, and then none of them were crying. They stopped crying and she thought "Good, they just decided to give it a rest and go to sleep".

So she goes to check up on the kittens in the morning and she finds all the bodies of the kittens near the cellar door, each one with their neck broken. On the wooden cellar door are a bunch of claw marks, with some blood in the grooves of the claw marks. They were scratching that hard; there was some blood. They were crying so loud and desperately and clawing at the door to get away from that creature, whatever it was. I'll tell you what, that was no animal. So...this woman and her husband started looking for a new house and moved out of that house as fast as they could.

Creepy story, huh?


I need to rent that creature for a night. The cats here are annoying the hell out of me.
36527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/13 , edited 12/13/13
Oh yeah, have fun interacting with that dark spirit, mang.
21876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


Heyy-Vivi wrote:

I looked in the mirror xD jk lmao


Was the mirror ok?


Sadly no

Posted 12/13/13


Poor kitties...I can't bear the crying of cats and dogs...every time my dog cries I go to him and bring him to my room. I would have gone down the cellar to see how the kitties were doing. Creepy and sad.

Posted 12/13/13 , edited 12/13/13

Heyy-Vivi wrote:




Sadly no



I am sorry for your loss. I have mourned many mirrors in my life due to accidents like that.


Dubnoman wrote:

Oh yeah, have fun interacting with that dark spirit, mang.


I am sure it would be fine. It gets to have fun for a night and my possessions remain safe and...mostly unscathed.
21876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


Dubnoman wrote:

A friend of the family was telling this story to me years ago. She was telling me about something her friend experienced at an old house (so not someone I know, someone she knows).

In this old house that she recently moved into, this woman would do the laundry in the cellar, where the washing machine and dryer were. A few times down there, with the few light bulbs that hung from the ceiling, she'd see a shadow cast on the walls of a creature scurrying. She said she had no idea what the creature was. The shadow moving along the walls was a hunched over figure where the front arms or legs would scurry but the back of the creature would just drift along the wall. She just thought it was some animal. She would search all around the cellar and she never found a living creature down there. She thought it was strange, but she just thought it was just an animal that somehow got down there. So around this time, her and her husband somehow obtained a litter of kittens. It was about 7 or 8 of kittens. One of the first nights they had the kittens, they put them in a cardboard box on the cellar floor, so that they could have access to the litter box.

They put the kittens down there and went to bed, and the kittens were just crying and crying. They were just crying so loud. It was quiet from where their beds were, but they could hear the kittens. But they heard the kittens crying, and then the woman noticed not all of them were crying, and then only one or two were crying, and then none of them were crying. They stopped crying and she thought "Good, they just decided to give it a rest and go to sleep".

So she goes to check up on the kittens in the morning and she finds all the bodies of the kittens near the cellar door, each one with their neck broken. On the wooden cellar door are a bunch of claw marks, with some blood in the grooves of the claw marks. They were scratching that hard; there was some blood. They were crying so loud and desperately and clawing at the door to get away from that creature, whatever it was. I'll tell you what, that was no animal. So...this woman and her husband started looking for a new house and moved out of that house as fast as they could.

Creepy story, huh?


I need to rent that creature for a night. The cats here are annoying the hell out of me.


Same here only I'd send it to take out my annoying, harassing ex xD

36527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/13 , edited 12/13/13

kirika202 wrote:



Poor kitties...I can't bear the crying of cats and dogs...every time my dog cries I go to him and bring him to my room. I would have gone down the cellar to see how the kitties were doing. Creepy and sad.



It is a creepy story. I don't think it is an animal. I really think it is a dark spirit.

I mean, it couldn't be an animal. Each kitten had a broken neck. Something grabbed them and broke their necks. Also, even if an animal can break a kitten's neck with their jaw, the fact that each kitten had a broken neck shows a creature with intelligence (deliberately made the choice to break all their necks). Furthermore, an animal would just eat them.

Posted 12/13/13
Posted 12/13/13

Heyy-Vivi wrote:




Same here only I'd send it to take out my annoying, harassing ex xD



Did you sacrifice too many minions or something? Surely they could take care of something as easy as that.
21876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


Heyy-Vivi wrote:




Sadly no



I am sorry for your loss. I have mourned many mirrors in my life due to accidents like that.

Awe xD don't worry you're not alone
5009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/13 , edited 12/13/13
This is my first post ever on the forums around here, but I have a couple things to share.

Now, I'm a fairly logical person, brought up with science and stark realities. But in the spirit of science, always kept an open mind to things. My family has a history steeped in Pagan/Psychic influence. At least on my fathers' mothers side. We hold to no religion, while I claim Buddhism, I stick to personal morals, and DESPISE god worship, or the concept of souls. My point, I don't believe in much, but the shit I'm about to post, is beyond my understanding.

First, I was 11 and getting ready for school. I knew my stepsister was already gone, she had school further away and her mother would take her before I awoke. My father and I were the only ones at home. I was ready, leaving my room. The hallway lead on the left side to my stepsisters room, while the rest of the house was on the right. I never normally paid attention to her room, even as the asshole brother, I never played pranks, it was below me, and she always did such to me. I did however once poison her... Different story. Anyway, as I left my room I turned right into the hallway as always. Then I stopped, not entirely sure why, but I did. I turned to see a male shadow, with dread lock style hair, close her door. There was no window open, I checked when I looked at it from the outside. I also know that there was nothing to cast a shadow like that in her room.

The second was when I was living with my girlfriend, I was 17. She was gone, I was at home listening to music. She loved my Sai, so we were going to put them on the wall, but had not done it yet. They sat on the bookshelf for a couple days untouched. Suddenly, one dropped. They weigh about a pound each. Three tines. They were laying on top of each other. I could not see how the one would move without moving the other, but it seemed to be that way. Later when we were moving out, I found Goetic symbols carved into the walls in the closet. I did not recognize them specifically, but I know the patterns.

I have another, but while I vividly remember it and to this day can't figure it out, I was 5 and my credibility is nil. Maybe it was in my head, forged into a dream...

My first attempt at posting this was cut in half, had to retype it... Angry now...
14458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/13 , edited 12/13/13
Walked in on my grandpa changing and saw his saggy butt >.<
21876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


Heyy-Vivi wrote:




Same here only I'd send it to take out my annoying, harassing ex xD



Did you sacrifice too many minions or something? Surely they could take care of something as easy as that.


Nah xD He egged my car yesterday morning. Sooo what I was thinking of doing was squirting brake fluid on his egg to tear the paint job up. along with stink bombs.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.