First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Lost anime from my queue/anime list
3018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Italy
Offline
Posted 12/12/13
Hi all,
two days ago i watched on my Samsung smart Tv episode 10 of Arpeggio of Blue Steel.

today i wanted to see again that episode but when i've open the app the show was gone... i have checked also from my pc and Arpeggio is missed from my queue and the anime list...

if i search for it i can found it and watch it without problem... but on Samsung Tv i can't use search function, so i can't watch it...

is there any issue with the site/show or it's only my problem?
One Punch Mod
85933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/12/13 , edited 12/12/13

GurenNishiki wrote:

Hi all,
two days ago i watched on my Samsung smart Tv episode 10 of Arpeggio of Blue Steel.

today i wanted to see again that episode but when i've open the app the show was gone... i have checked also from my pc and Arpeggio is missed from my queue and the anime list...

if i search for it i can found it and watch it without problem... but on Samsung Tv i can't use search function, so i can't watch it...

is there any issue with the site/show or it's only my problem?


Something's broken. The CR folks know about it and are working to fix it.
45064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M
Offline
Posted 12/12/13
This also happened with Strike the Blood. Not in my queue anymore, and not in the alphabetical list either here on my PC, or on the Xbox. If I do a search, it will show up on the PC, but not on the Xbox.
14008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/13 , edited 12/12/13
same for me with strike the blood and inu x boku SS and just now some of my shows i click dont have a little pic next to them or any shows. hopefully its fixed soon!
24072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 12/12/13 , edited 12/12/13
This has happened to me with the following shows:

Bleach
Anohana
Idol Master
Nyarko-san: Another Crawling Chaos

EDIT: It started happening yesterday evening and I'm seeing it on the PS3 client and on the web.
27179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/12/13 , edited 12/12/13
On my windows 8 x htc phone crunchyroll app coffee prince.

It's showing 0 videos in that drama show.

I haven't tested my roku box yet to see if it has happened there.

But Id say it's a safe bet that it has happened there as well.

21594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Chicago Area
Offline
Posted 12/13/13 , edited 12/13/13
Glad someone posted about this.

I lost Sket Dance from my queue list (even though it says it's in my queue on the Sket Dance page itself) and from my History.

I almost had a heart attack thinking CR dropped it/put it back into their vault! X_X

Edit: this must have happened sometime today, as I watched several episodes late last night/early this morning while it was still in my queue.

Edit2: I should mention that I watch from my HTPC, looks like it's not platform based
15051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/13 , edited 12/13/13
This happened to me starting yesterday or the day before with:

Mysterious Girlfriend X
Shin Sekai Yori (From the New World)
SKET Dance

I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't book marked them in my browser as well. When I search them up they show up fine, and it still says they are in my queue but when I check my queue they are not there.

Same as someone said before they wont show up on the xbox search, but will online, also are not in the queue on xbox either. Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem.
15051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/13

adventurous1701 wrote:

Glad someone posted about this.

I lost Sket Dance from my queue list (even though it says it's in my queue on the Sket Dance page itself) and from my History.

I almost had a heart attack thinking CR dropped it/put it back into their vault! X_X

Edit: this must have happened sometime today, as I watched several episodes late last night/early this morning while it was still in my queue.


Lol posted right before me, but yeah SKET is one of the animes thats having an issue for me too, exact same problem.
21594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Chicago Area
Offline
Posted 12/13/13

[Lol posted right before me, but yeah SKET is one of the animes thats having an issue for me too, exact same problem.


XD I'm just going to bookmark it and keep watching. MUST HAVE MY Sket Dance FIX! lol
15051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/13

adventurous1701 wrote:


[Lol posted right before me, but yeah SKET is one of the animes thats having an issue for me too, exact same problem.


XD I'm just going to bookmark it and keep watching. MUST HAVE MY Sket Dance FIX! lol


yeah i boomark them just in case stuff like this happpens. i hope its fixed soon. its giving me an OCD thing lol
3018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Italy
Offline
Posted 12/13/13

lorreen wrote:


GurenNishiki wrote:

Hi all,
two days ago i watched on my Samsung smart Tv episode 10 of Arpeggio of Blue Steel.

today i wanted to see again that episode but when i've open the app the show was gone... i have checked also from my pc and Arpeggio is missed from my queue and the anime list...

if i search for it i can found it and watch it without problem... but on Samsung Tv i can't use search function, so i can't watch it...

is there any issue with the site/show or it's only my problem?


Something's broken. The CR folks know about it and are working to fix it.



thanks for the answer.

so it seems that other people has similar problems.... so we've just to wait until the fix is out.
9471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/13/13 , edited 12/13/13
Been having the same problem with:
SKET Dance
Shin Sekai Yori (From the New World)

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this issue.
3018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Italy
Offline
Posted 12/13/13
Arpeggio of Blue Steel is back online on my Smart TV and in my queue on the website.

So problem solved for me
15051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/13
The three animes that were messing up for me are now appearing in my que here and with the xbox app as well. fixed for me as well. for now.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.