First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Aku no Hana
11523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 4/12/14

Evilshadowx wrote:

Seems weird the next chapter is the last. All these manga ending lately seem way too rushed.


Yeah, it did jump through time quite a bit in only a few chapters, maybe it should have been spaced out a little more.
30329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 6/9/14
What did you all think of the ending? I thought it was fairly decent. Gives us a look into the world of Sawa Nakamura even if it doesn't give an idea of why she's so messed up.
11523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 6/9/14

Eh, it was okay. I thought it could have better, like give us a bit more closure with Kasuga.
8551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Toronto, Ontario,...
Offline
Posted 6/30/14

IndistinctCredence wrote:


Eh, it was okay. I thought it could have better, like give us a bit more closure with Kasuga.


I didn't understand how that could even be considered closure...
11523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 6/30/14

Well, we know some of what his future held. I guess that's a form of marginal closure.
8551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Toronto, Ontario,...
Offline
Posted 6/30/14

IndistinctCredence wrote:


Well, we know some of what his future held. I guess that's a form of marginal closure.



Seriously though, wouldn't you rather he ended up with Nakamura? There was little to no closure on that subject... It was frustrating to read everything in one day just to get an ending like that
11523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 6/30/14

Yeah, she was such a great character. It's too bad she was thrown away about half way through. I really wish we had some more closure with her.
8551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Toronto, Ontario,...
Offline
Posted 6/30/14

IndistinctCredence wrote:


Yeah, she was such a great character. It's too bad she was thrown away about half way through. I really wish we had some more closure with her.



They would've made such a great couple >.<
14988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/30/14 , edited 6/30/14

Zayn_Boss wrote:


IndistinctCredence wrote:


Yeah, she was such a great character. It's too bad she was thrown away about half way through. I really wish we had some more closure with her.



They would've made such a great couple >.<


It ended how it started. I thought that was generally considered as a good ending in litterature..
Having a direct closure wouldn't fit at all for this manga. Personally i thought it couldn't have ended better...
If you want a ending with a couple, go read some shoujo/romance manga
8551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Toronto, Ontario,...
Offline
Posted 6/30/14 , edited 6/30/14

Ryuouka wrote:


Zayn_Boss wrote:


IndistinctCredence wrote:


Yeah, she was such a great character. It's too bad she was thrown away about half way through. I really wish we had some more closure with her.



They would've made such a great couple >.<


It ended how it started. I thought that was generally considered as a good ending in litterature..
Having a direct closure wouldn't fit at all for this manga. Personally i thought it couldn't have ended better...
If you want a ending with a couple, go read some shoujo/romance manga


Actually, I prefer to read shoujo/romance... But this also fell under the romance category. Soooo, what's your point?
22064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 7/1/14

Zayn_Boss wrote:


IndistinctCredence wrote:


Yeah, she was such a great character. It's too bad she was thrown away about half way through. I really wish we had some more closure with her.



They would've made such a great couple >.<


Not even a little bit. They were bad for each other as seen in the first bit of the manga. I would of prefered they show a more definitive "This is what happened to all the characters" final chapter, but it would of been terrible if he just went back to her and the way he was.
14988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/1/14

Zayn_Boss wrote:


Ryuouka wrote:


Zayn_Boss wrote:


IndistinctCredence wrote:


Yeah, she was such a great character. It's too bad she was thrown away about half way through. I really wish we had some more closure with her.



They would've made such a great couple >.<


It ended how it started. I thought that was generally considered as a good ending in litterature..
Having a direct closure wouldn't fit at all for this manga. Personally i thought it couldn't have ended better...
If you want a ending with a couple, go read some shoujo/romance manga


Actually, I prefer to read shoujo/romance... But this also fell under the romance category. Soooo, what's your point?


It's like 80% psychological and 20% romance though. I also like to read shoujo/romance, but Aku no hana was different.
Posted 9/11/14
17092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / South West Scotla...
Offline
Posted 10/26/14
That cliffhanger at the end of Volume 10! What's more frustrating is that I bought volumes 5 through 10 in one go so that I wouldn't have to deal with any cliffhangers, but all that did was propel me straight to the biggest one so far! I'll need to pick up the next volume as soon as I can.
Sailor Candy Moderator
200584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.