First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Why do they love/like or dislike/hate your favorite or least favorite?
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/15/13

Orga777 wrote:

ANYWAY! I feel any type of reasonable debate is great, even if I don't agree with them. Debating likes and dislikes can be fun and good to understand different perspectives. For insntance, I think Attack on Titan is brilliant, however, when I see people bash it, I don't need to freak out about it, even if I find it incomprehensible. XD


I wish there were more people like my second example.
Too bad.
13135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/13 , edited 12/15/13

chrome_mist wrote:



No normal person can hate One Piece.
That makes them haters abnormal.

There is a big difference between One Piece and Sword Trash.
One Piece is the new bible, Sword Trash is just your common trash.

It's as clear as day.



Hahah! Well, I'd be lying if I said that I didn't have my hopes up for a decent response, but you didn't even try to answer or counter any of my arguments! C'mon, at least put some effort into.

But that response undoubtedly explains that A) You're exactly like Example A and B.) You're just a troll.

I'd go as far to say that you're trolling about the whole "One Piece is the new bible" thing because that's all of that really is. No one is that hypocritical, you know exactly how ludicrous your argument is. I dunno. I've never encountered someone like you! Pretty hard for me to take you serious cause I can't really tell what you're being serious about...

Again, not trying to bash on you, just trying to understand you. We've had plenty of compromise in this thread so it is intriguing to pick at the brain of someone that is "hater". I do agree and wish that the anime community as a whole had more of #2.

42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/15/13



My Turn:

13135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/13

qualeshia3 wrote:




My Turn:



Heh, I do think that her way of thinking is a bit.. askew. But more often than not, a troll - or #3 examples (and #1, but they're essentially the same) - are only trying to get a rise out of other posters. They know that have no valid argument and are prepared to be insulted, but that's what they want. Chrome said it herself, she frustrates SAO fans so much they retaliate in such a manner that they are the ones that get banned. It could be maturity thing, could be that that is just how she has fun.

I thought about posting something similar but.. heh, if that's the way Chrome feels, then no one can change it. Can only do a couple things against trolls and that's 1) ignore them and/or 2) don't feed them. And report them for flame baiting, but only if you follow 1 and 2.



42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/15/13



True. I just sit and wonder about her comment but that is all I can do.
Posted 12/16/13
In the end it doesn't really matter and arguing over an anime is pointless as well. People can just simply like something because they can and others hate stuff because they simply can. We have our right to that, but I also believe people far too often bend things to both extremes. I myself am quite modest in dealings with a series. If I don't like like a series I don't go out of my way to hate it and if I like I series I don't go out of my way to promote it (though I am a criminally charged fanboy of Gintama). If I don't like something it's just not for me. I don't need to hate it because of flaws that prevent me from enjoying it. And why should I hate it because someone else enjoys something I couldn't? It's absurd.

Some series hook me like a fish and others fail to reel me in. I don't spend too much time wondering why people hate or love a series because my own experiences give me insight as to maybe why and I give them that. Much like a buffet you can't expect people will enjoy the same foods or dislike the same foods and we have different reasons for liking and disliking those foods. And maybe different reasons even in agreement.
7163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I did not know people hate yuri



I'm okay with yuri.


I hate yuri it just ruins the anime for me
7163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/13
I love a lot of anime but some are just terrible lol
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/16/13

Ang3lOfLight wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I did not know people hate yuri



I'm okay with yuri.


I hate yuri it just ruins the anime for me




Do you like yaoi?
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/16/13

Ang3lOfLight wrote:

I love a lot of anime but some are just terrible lol



True. Do you get annoyed by people that enjoy anime series you find terrible?
7163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/13 , edited 12/16/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


Ang3lOfLight wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I did not know people hate yuri



I'm okay with yuri.


I hate yuri it just ruins the anime for me




Do you like yaoi?


no not really lol
7163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


Ang3lOfLight wrote:

I love a lot of anime but some are just terrible lol



True. Do you get annoyed by people that enjoy anime series you find terrible?


yes because I don't get why they like it for example animes like eureka seven AO and Jinki Extend were both highly regarded, why they were I don't know lol
13135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/16/13

Ang3lOfLight wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Ang3lOfLight wrote:

I love a lot of anime but some are just terrible lol



True. Do you get annoyed by people that enjoy anime series you find terrible?


yes because I don't get why they like it for example animes like eureka seven AO and Jinki Extend were both highly regarded, why they were I don't know lol


Trying to understand why people like different things will cause your head to implode unless you can find the positive points of things. It's like.. no anime is perfect, but no anime is completely flawed either. Whilst you personally don't enjoy those positives, just by knowing what they are, you now know the answer to why people like that particular anime.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/16/13

Ang3lOfLight wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Ang3lOfLight wrote:

I love a lot of anime but some are just terrible lol



True. Do you get annoyed by people that enjoy anime series you find terrible?


yes because I don't get why they like it for example animes like eureka seven AO and Jinki Extend were both highly regarded, why they were I don't know lol



You're an interesting person just to let you know.
7163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


Ang3lOfLight wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Ang3lOfLight wrote:

I love a lot of anime but some are just terrible lol



True. Do you get annoyed by people that enjoy anime series you find terrible?


yes because I don't get why they like it for example animes like eureka seven AO and Jinki Extend were both highly regarded, why they were I don't know lol



You're an interesting person just to let you know.


what does that mean?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.