First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Request a Ban Service
The Moderator
Nicole 
73056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 12/15/13 , edited 12/24/13
Closed since exams are over for most school kiddos. Will be back later.

26833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Texas
Online
Posted 12/15/13
This is the GREATEST thing EVER! Where the hell where you between 1999-2004! Good luck on your finals kids.
Posted 12/15/13
hey gais i need a ban service pls!!! maybe like a month x3 lol thanks
Dutch Moderator
30801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The Netherlands
Online
Posted 12/16/13 , edited 12/16/13
Granted!

Please send me or one of my co-mods a message if you want to have it lifted earlier.
Posted 12/16/13

George_z wrote:

Granted!

Please send me or one of my co-mods a message if you want to have it lifted earlier.


Surely that's a bad thing. I know that I would try to get my ban lifted earlier just because I couldn't help myself :c
Dutch Moderator
30801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The Netherlands
Online
Posted 12/16/13 , edited 12/16/13
Keep in mind that this is a voluntary ban you impose upon yourself because of your personal situation.
It is up to you to decide for how long this ban should last, if you judge that your own personal situation allows you to use the site's features again we cannot deny this as we cannot judge your situation.
Especially if we do not know the reason.

Also keep in mind that you have no obligation, at all to share with us why you want a temporary ban imposed on your account.
7580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / within reach
Offline
Posted 12/16/13 , edited 12/16/13
Can you gift me a ban, one that I can use on other people?
The Moderator
Nicole 
73056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 12/16/13

Kraisis wrote:

Can you gift me a ban, one that I can use other people?


You cray, dawg?
7580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / within reach
Offline
Posted 12/16/13

Nicole wrote:


Kraisis wrote:

Can you gift me a ban, one that I can use other people?


You cray, dawg?


Dont judge, its free to dream.
Revolver Dogelot
72988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 12/16/13

Kraisis wrote:

Can you gift me a ban, one that I can use on other people?


I can gift you a ban you can imagine is being used on other people? Will that be okay?
7580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / within reach
Offline
Posted 12/16/13

Karkarov wrote:


Kraisis wrote:

Can you gift me a ban, one that I can use on other people?


I can gift you a ban you can imagine is being used on other people? Will that be okay?


Posted 12/16/13
I need to focus! Until Friday! so maybe for three or four days?
However...can I PM one of ya'll mods to get a ban lift during the ban?
The Moderator
Nicole 
73056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 12/16/13

xXfkyourtrunkXx wrote:

I need to focus! Until Friday! so maybe for three or four days?
However...can I PM one of ya'll mods to get a ban lift during the ban?


Yeah, you can PM any one of the moderators to lift your ban. You will only be able to contact us though. Is that okay?
Posted 12/16/13 , edited 12/16/13

Nicole wrote:


xXfkyourtrunkXx wrote:

I need to focus! Until Friday! so maybe for three or four days?
However...can I PM one of ya'll mods to get a ban lift during the ban?


Yeah, you can PM any one of the moderators to lift your ban. You will only be able to contact us though. Is that okay?


Okey dokey...This is what I get for slacking off... go ahead
For a reason, put "Because she needs to learn how to stop slacking off and get back on track in school."
Don't want my reputation gone....
The Moderator
Nicole 
73056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 12/16/13


Haha, no one is able to see why you are banned. You are welcome to edit your own Headline or link this thread in your status message to say you were banned by request. Otherwise no one can see your About Me if you put it in there.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.