First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Anime(s) w/ a Great Start, but Bad Finish
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/17/13
Dog x Scissors.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!
Posted 12/17/13
I would say Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai.. but that would be a lie because I actually loved story & ending.

Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyō
Loved the concept and the Opening, but what the fuck happen?

Princess Lover!
I think I don't need to say anything more after the title...
61554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/17/13
la storia della arcana famiglia. although I'm probably the only one to think this.. I enjoyed this show up until it abruptly shit all over itself in episode 12.
Posted 12/17/13

aidenraine wrote:

la storia della arcana famiglia. although I'm probably the only one to think this.. I enjoyed this show up until it abruptly shit all over itself in episode 12.


Actually, you're not the only one. If I remember right, that ending was so bad that I wanted to wipe my memories of that series.
61554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/17/13

Renji_Tamaki wrote:


aidenraine wrote:

la storia della arcana famiglia. although I'm probably the only one to think this.. I enjoyed this show up until it abruptly shit all over itself in episode 12.


Actually, you're not the only one. If I remember right, that ending was so bad that I wanted to wipe my memories of that series.


I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought the ending was horrid, but I'm probably one of the few people who actually enjoyed the series itself. when it was airing, I remember hearing nothing but crap from people... but I enjoyed it. until the ending, that is.
15327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 12/17/13

Stonewolfe wrote:

Galileo Sisters started strong for me, but wore off around episode 6 or 7... I need to catch up but I don't give it hope really.


No, you really don't need to catch up, unless you have some spare time. It just kind of goes around in circles until the end. You've seen the best part.
71048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/17/13
Zetman, K, Guilty Crown sine-waved a fair bit but in a generally downwardly-sloping direction, Ga-Rei: Zero, Devil May Cry, Claymore, Another, and maybe Ergo Proxy? It's been a couple years, I need to revisit it sometime.


iblessall wrote:

Fate/Zero (depressing and hopeless)

To be fair, they couldn't really control how Fate/Zero was going to end because the ending was written long before.
Bavalt 
22029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/17/13
Some spoilers ahead, obviously.

20621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Alpha Qudrant Sec...
Offline
Posted 12/17/13
Black Blood Brother seemed like it had potential only to end with a cliffhanger
31009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 12/17/13

Derrion91 wrote:

School days anyone ;-;


That ending was the high point of the series -.-
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 12/17/13

Well_Spoken_Man wrote:


Stonewolfe wrote:

Galileo Sisters started strong for me, but wore off around episode 6 or 7... I need to catch up but I don't give it hope really.


No, you really don't need to catch up, unless you have some spare time. It just kind of goes around in circles until the end. You've seen the best part.


That is what I assumed.
5073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Beyond The Boundary
Offline
Posted 12/17/13
Angel beats, they rushed it in my opinion.
3614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 12/17/13

RolexKid wrote:

Ever seen that anime that had a great pilot episode (or first few episodes), but just couldn't maintain your prior level of interest for the rest of the trip?

What are some examples that you can think of?



Without even reading any post in this thread, I can answer this SO easily

SWORD ART ONLINE

1st 2 episodes were great, but then turned to a pile of doggie-doo!
35784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / My Chair, OH
Offline
Posted 12/17/13
Watamote is one for me. I really looked forward to it and watched the first few episodes, but I just wasn't a fan of the type of comedy being used.
38909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/13
Nice to see you back again :D

Insomnist wrote:
Guilty Crown sine-waved a fair bit but in a generally downwardly-sloping direction

This made me laugh.



iblessall wrote:

Fate/Zero (depressing and hopeless)

To be fair, they couldn't really control how Fate/Zero was going to end because the ending was written long before.

Good point, and I do recognize that fact, but it doesn't change my feeling about the show. I guess it just distresses me that people are generally so smitten with a show that ends like that. I was actually enjoying the show (mmm pretty action) a fair bit until the end, but I just couldn't put up with that crap. Blackballed the whole show because it was ruined for me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.