First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
your thoughts about having a mistress
Posted 12/17/13
I can't pass judgement with such limited information.
Posted 12/17/13

demongurrl13 wrote:

I can't pass judgement with such limited information.


just imagine people that you know have a mistress.how will you react towards that
Posted 12/17/13
No.
Posted 12/17/13
People who are married/in a relationship - disgusting. I seriously look down on this sort of thing/cheating.
Posted 12/17/13 , edited 12/17/13

melodyXXnur wrote:

just imagine people that you know have a mistress.how will you react towards that


If I already know them, then nothing changes really. If I liked them before I found out, I still like them. If I didn't, then that doesn't have to change either. It's not my place to act self-righteous and have moral standards. I've once been the person someone cheated with. *shrug*

And just to get it straight. You don't own a mistress. Chances are, she owns you. Lol..
346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/17/13 , edited 12/17/13
I've seen what they can do to marriage and it breaks my heart. It's hard to pass judgement on something I know so little about; for instance, if two people are fighting, are miserable, are basically separated, would pursuing someone be so bad? This was the logic that someone I knew used, and yet his wife still felt betrayed, despite the fact that there was little love between them. They hadn't been intimate in awhile, hadn't spoken much, and yet that was something that caused the two of them to get together again.

I don't like the idea behind mistresses. So often, people who get into relationships while cheating will go home to their wives/husbands, even if they do or don't love them anymore. There are always three or four parties involved in such a situation. It's convoluted and messy. I also don't think it's very much my business. People make mistakes. It's not up to me to decide what is forgivable in someone else's relationships.

Personally, however, I don't think I'd get over being cheated on. Maybe. Hard to say. But I think I would be too hurt to deal with it. I could try.

Posted 12/17/13

demongurrl13 wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:

just imagine people that you know have a mistress.how will you react towards that


If I already know them, then nothing changes really. If I liked them before I found out, I still like them. If I didn't, then that doesn't have to change either. It's not my place to act self-righteous and have moral standards. I've once been the person someone cheated with. *shrug*

And just to get it straight. You don't own a mistress. Chances are, she owns you. Lol..


I'm sorry if i make u mad i don't have a friend who have a mistress so i just don't know
Posted 12/17/13

melodyXXnur wrote:

I'm sorry if i make u mad i don't have a friend who have a mistress so i just don't know


Lol.. It's cool. I'm not mad
38920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 12/17/13
I can haz mistresses?
2901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/13

puellapeanut wrote:

People who are married/in a relationship - disgusting. I seriously look down on this sort of thing/cheating.


its so true. i hate mens like that but i've never found one yet, i mean the one who have a mistress
Posted 12/17/13

thekevin4 wrote:

I can haz mistresses?


you want one???
38920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 12/17/13

melodyXXnur wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:

I can haz mistresses?


you want one???


why stop at one?
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/17/13
...........
22583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/13
I value loyalty, but that's something which has become more and more difficult to find in people these days. I used to have a friend I got along with and her husband was a Marine. They were having some issues in the bedroom and she was sexually frustrated, which is expected. Instead of addressing it with him, or just splitting up entirely and moving on to someone that could satisfy her, she just slept with other dudes while he was deployed.

The way I've always seen it is simply, if you're not happy with someone then move on. Don't just sit there and be miserable while sneaking behind their backs. I detest that in people and I will not tolerate from anyone regardless of how good a friend they are before that point.

So, would I ever take a mistress? No, I wouldn't. However, if I was so unhappy with my significant other that I felt the need/desire to cheat on them, then I would break things off. I've done it before and I'd do it again. Simple as that.
Posted 12/17/13 , edited 12/17/13


blehhh !! your partner will be sad hearing this
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.