First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
The end of another Season...makes me kinda sad...
35800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / My Chair, OH
Online
Posted 12/20/13
While I'll be sad that the anime I watched will end (or has ended). I shall look forward to next seasons anime and bear the pain of possibly not getting a second season of my favorite animes from the season.
19126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/20/13
My top 3 would be
1. Log Horizon
2. Arpeggio of Blue Steel
3. Noucome
And Yuusibu was also one of the surprises this season.
41584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 12/20/13

AZFox wrote:


Striferu wrote:

''I Couldn’t Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job'' I must say is my favourite so far.


I think this one comes as a surprise. One would have expected it to be straight up romcom, but it had drama and it seems fairly well placed. It's a fun development and could prove interesting.


Yeah fanservice, online rpg style and a proper plot. I feel like there is something between Fino and Raul. To be honest I want them to get together. Romance!
57030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Online
Posted 12/20/13
In terms of the sheer number of shows to catch (and hold) my interest, this season has been unbeatable here at CR, and I have had great fun discussing things with everybody in the forums (and, y'know, making motivational posters over in the /AMP/ thread). I get the feeling that the next season (coming up fast!) will continue the trend, though.

79755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 12/20/13
Actually, I'm not sad at all. Too many of the shows this season have been a disappointment. In fact, I'm glad that we'll be getting new shows soon, with the hope that the new season will be better than this season.
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/20/13
Its been a fun roller coaster ride of a season. Time to get off and try the next one.
41376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 12/20/13
For myself IMO I wiil give a breakdown by % Very rough breakdown I have the rankings thread which reflects better! 25 shows ?

Great shows 25 %

Good Shows 25 %

Enjoyable 20 %

Not what I expected or let down 30%


You are always to see some animes end
22097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / On the Court
Offline
Posted 12/20/13
Fall season best season to me this year.

Yowapeda
Ace of Diamonds
Kuroko no Basket
Hajime No Ippo: The Fighting!

Yes, this season was sweet. and all of them are leftovers for next seasons!
Posted 12/20/13 , edited 12/20/13

Striferu wrote:


AZFox wrote:


Striferu wrote:

''I Couldn’t Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job'' I must say is my favourite so far.


I think this one comes as a surprise. One would have expected it to be straight up romcom, but it had drama and it seems fairly well placed. It's a fun development and could prove interesting.


Yeah fanservice, online rpg style and a proper plot. I feel like there is something between Fino and Raul. To be honest I want them to get together. Romance!


They were hitting pretty hard on that aspect. At this point it would be surprising if he didn't fall for her. I think the most interesting part of that will be when he finally accepts that he has, which I think at some point he will.Also I think Fino might be a bit more confused as to what she feels, but there's no doubt she's developing something towards Raul. One can hope this event they face provides more dynamics rather than go into a rush confession. I don't think it's likely. Probably. I'd rather see them develop more, especially Fino since she doesn't seem to fully understand the situation. I'd like for her to fully grasp the idea of what direction she wants to take the relationship before any confessions fly. I think it would be much more interesting for them to approach each other in mutual understanding.

But what am I saying, this is a romcom, right?


rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:

In terms of the sheer number of shows to catch (and hold) my interest, this season has been unbeatable here at CR, and I have had great fun discussing things with everybody in the forums (and, y'know, making motivational posters over in the /AMP/ thread). I get the feeling that the next season (coming up fast!) will continue the trend, though.



CR's linups have been getting bigger, so I think that's also a deciding factor. A couple years ago they were getting half of what they've been getting these days.
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 12/20/13 , edited 12/20/13
I'm not necessarily sad, while this season had a lot of great shows for me, so did the rest of the year. I have only been watching this year, starting back in January, I was sad after those shows ended, I guess Winter 2013? But then Spring shows came, after that was Summer, etc etc. So I guess I adapted quickly?

Yeah it's kinda annoying knowing like 4/5's of the shows you just watched wont see anything else out of them. Maybe 1/3 of that last 1/4 will get OVAs, Another 1/3 might in the future get a 2nd season (or 3rd or whatever), that last 1/3 is just the ones who have 2 cours or are long running shows like Naruto, One Piece, etc.


AZFox wrote:


rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:

In terms of the sheer number of shows to catch (and hold) my interest, this season has been unbeatable here at CR, and I have had great fun discussing things with everybody in the forums (and, y'know, making motivational posters over in the /AMP/ thread). I get the feeling that the next season (coming up fast!) will continue the trend, though.



CR's linups have been getting bigger, so I think that's also a deciding factor. A couple years ago they were getting half of what they've been getting these days.


I've noticed this, though I have only been watching this year from what I remember Winter 2013 and Spring 2013 were good shows, but so so in numbers. Then summer had quite a few, and then Fall was just like... where did all my free time go??
36732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / US
Offline
Posted 12/20/13
This season was pretty epic. I had 21 shows on my queue at the peak, the most I've ever had since becoming a simulcast junkie. This summer I think I barely had six or seven, and some of those were just, there. Even the weakest of the ones I've watched this Fall was still something I looked forward to, at least a little.

Not everything was great or perfect of course, but when I think how much work goes into making an anime, I'm still glad they existed, and that I got to watch them.

Here's hoping every season is this exciting from now on.
41584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 12/21/13
AZFox

They were hitting pretty hard on that aspect. At this point it would be surprising if he didn't fall for her. I think the most interesting part of that will be when he finally accepts that he has, which I think at some point he will.Also I think Fino might be a bit more confused as to what she feels, but there's no doubt she's developing something towards Raul. One can hope this event they face provides more dynamics rather than go into a rush confession. I don't think it's likely. Probably. I'd rather see them develop more, especially Fino since she doesn't seem to fully understand the situation. I'd like for her to fully grasp the idea of what direction she wants to take the relationship before any confessions fly. I think it would be much more interesting for them to approach each other in mutual understanding.

But what am I saying, this is a romcom, right?




Yeah I get you. I don't know how many episodes they are planning on it but I also want her to understand love more. She is inexperienced. She has no clue on life much. Only relies on Raul. A rush confession is no good. I get dissapointed when they end the anime without a proper conclusion. Look at Yami and Rito from To Love Ru. I personally wanted them to develop more. They were so cute with each other. Yami got no clue on love. Only the grotesque brutality of war. Rito is the complete oposite. Is there even a talk about any 4 season on To Love Ru?
30331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 12/21/13
Even if I seemed a bit hard on a few shows, overall this has been CR's best season to date IMO. Many really high quality shows to choose from and several are carrying on into winter. If we were ranking seasons out of 10, I have no trouble calling Fall 2013 a 10/10.

Winter looks pretty damn good as well.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.