First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Seitokai Yakuindomo 2 Discussions
31260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts
Online
Posted 4/1/14
Another great season for this show. Always sad to see Seitokai Yakuindomo end. Really hope a company (maybe NIS America, seems like a good fit to me anyways) picks up the series for North American release. I would buy those Blu Rays in a second. Looking forward to the Ova/potential Ova's and hopefully at some point a 3rd season.
20132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / US
Offline
Posted 4/1/14
April Fool's ending, huh?

498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Online
Posted 4/1/14
I'm gonna miss Sex Joke Tuesdays.

I hope we get a season 3 after the OVAs.
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Online
Posted 4/1/14 , edited 4/1/14

tcfenstermaker wrote:

April Fool's ending, huh?




That was pretty funny.

498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Online
Posted 4/1/14

FLjerry2011 wrote:

Kinda sad with one more episode!Thanks SYD





I liked all their chibi forms.

Also, I've heard rumors that there's gonna be more OVAs and maybe a season 3.
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Stockholm, Sweden
Offline
Posted 21 days ago

Ranger777 wrote:


FLjerry2011 wrote:

Kinda sad with one more episode!Thanks SYD





I liked all their chibi forms.

Also, I've heard rumors that there's gonna be more OVAs and maybe a season 3.


Yes there was the 9th OVA now in may and the 10th OVA sometime in 2015. That’s confirmed.
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Online
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago

Anitramane wrote:


Ranger777 wrote:


FLjerry2011 wrote:

Kinda sad with one more episode!Thanks SYD





I liked all their chibi forms.

Also, I've heard rumors that there's gonna be more OVAs and maybe a season 3.


Yes there was the 9th OVA now in may and the 10th OVA sometime in 2015. That’s confirmed.



Well they sure are taking their sweet time. It annoys me to have unfinished shows on my lists.
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Stockholm, Sweden
Offline
Posted 20 days ago

Ranger777 wrote:


Anitramane wrote:


Ranger777 wrote:


FLjerry2011 wrote:

Kinda sad with one more episode!Thanks SYD





I liked all their chibi forms.

Also, I've heard rumors that there's gonna be more OVAs and maybe a season 3.


Yes there was the 9th OVA now in may and the 10th OVA sometime in 2015. That’s confirmed.



Well they sure are taking their sweet time. It annoys me to have unfinished shows on my lists.


Just put it as finished then, since the main series is finished for now (season 3 maybe? :3) Ovas shouldn’t count for completeness…
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.