First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Nourin Discussions
29478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/14 , edited 1/10/14

Jamming777 wrote:





i felt his pain when he got kicked. Oh! Man…and the screenshots. The teacher will find Hp and make you delete your post.


Sensei will find HP because he is 42 and male.


Dude i wonder what hp will respond to this

22656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 1/10/14
Wow, that had me laughing even harder than Noragami did, and that's saying something. I love how they managed to kind of gloss over the whole Minori and the cow/bull part; I mean what she did there should, by all accounts, have been a big deal, but somehow it wasn't. I don't know how they pulled that off.
I find it interesting that the teacher is in (what I presume will be) the opening. Do they really intend to use her that much throughout the series? If so, I'm not complaining.
I know there is literally zero chance of "Ringo" not being who everyone suspects her to be, but a part of me wonders what would happen if this turned out to be the one anime that actually took advantage of that knowledge to troll everyone in the end.
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/10/14 , edited 1/10/14

skydive47 wrote:


Jamming777 wrote:





i felt his pain when he got kicked. Oh! Man…and the screenshots. The teacher will find Hp and make you delete your post.


Sensei will find HP because he is 42 and male.


Dude i wonder what hp will respond to this


If I was an anime character I'd return her calls for sure!



hayate_sensei_853 wrote:

Wow, that had me laughing even harder than Noragami did, and that's saying something. I love how they managed to kind of gloss over the whole Minori and the cow/bull part; I mean what she did there should, by all accounts, have been a big deal, but somehow it wasn't. I don't know how they pulled that off.
I find it interesting that the teacher is in (what I presume will be) the opening. Do they really intend to use her that much throughout the series? If so, I'm not complaining.
I know there is literally zero chance of "Ringo" not being who everyone suspects her to be, but a part of me wonders what would happen if this turned out to be the one anime that actually took advantage of that knowledge to troll everyone in the end.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-834877/new-winter-titles-divorce-chaser-and-no-rin
Synopsis confirms it:

Based off of a light novel by Shirow Shiratori with illustrations by Kippu, NO-RIN finds idol fan Kosaku Hata depressed after his favorite idol, Yuka Kusakabe, announces her retirement. However, much to his surprise, she shows up one day as the transfer student Ringo Kinoshita into his agriculture school! Kosaku realizes he now has a chance to get to know his dream idol and maybe become more than just classmates.
32698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / WORLD OF KLAC
Offline
Posted 1/10/14
22656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 1/10/14

hpulley wrote:


skydive47 wrote:


Jamming777 wrote:





i felt his pain when he got kicked. Oh! Man…and the screenshots. The teacher will find Hp and make you delete your post.


Sensei will find HP because he is 42 and male.


Dude i wonder what hp will respond to this


If I was an anime character I'd return her calls for sure!



hayate_sensei_853 wrote:

Wow, that had me laughing even harder than Noragami did, and that's saying something. I love how they managed to kind of gloss over the whole Minori and the cow/bull part; I mean what she did there should, by all accounts, have been a big deal, but somehow it wasn't. I don't know how they pulled that off.
I find it interesting that the teacher is in (what I presume will be) the opening. Do they really intend to use her that much throughout the series? If so, I'm not complaining.
I know there is literally zero chance of "Ringo" not being who everyone suspects her to be, but a part of me wonders what would happen if this turned out to be the one anime that actually took advantage of that knowledge to troll everyone in the end.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-834877/new-winter-titles-divorce-chaser-and-no-rin
Synopsis confirms it:

Based off of a light novel by Shirow Shiratori with illustrations by Kippu, NO-RIN finds idol fan Kosaku Hata depressed after his favorite idol, Yuka Kusakabe, announces her retirement. However, much to his surprise, she shows up one day as the transfer student Ringo Kinoshita into his agriculture school! Kosaku realizes he now has a chance to get to know his dream idol and maybe become more than just classmates.


I remember reading that, but I found myself thinking that the synopsis might be told from Kosaku's perspective, as in he's convinced she's Yuka but he technically doesn't know for a fact so there's something like a 1-in-a-billion chance she could be someone else. It was kind of a passing thought.
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/10/14 , edited 1/10/14

hayate_sensei_853 wrote:..
I remember reading that, but I found myself thinking that the synopsis might be told from Kosaku's perspective, as in he's convinced she's Yuka but he technically doesn't know for a fact so there's something like a 1-in-a-billion chance she could be someone else. It was kind of a passing thought.
The synopsis spoils a bit but I think it has to be her...
215407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/10/14
I think it's quite obvious.
6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eikou Cram School
Offline
Posted 1/10/14 , edited 1/10/14
Episode 1
Kami died
http://imgur.com/vZzs3r6

The shirt off my back
http://imgur.com/COPr1uf

No more offsprings
http://imgur.com/x7B8FoS

Wow,dat teacher
http://imgur.com/7He9IRl

Great start,was pretty entertaining and funny(unlike Gin no Saji).Great OP and ED too,hoping for more idol/singing moments.
22656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 1/10/14

hpulley wrote:


hayate_sensei_853 wrote:..
I remember reading that, but I found myself thinking that the synopsis might be told from Kosaku's perspective, as in he's convinced she's Yuka but he technically doesn't know for a fact so there's something like a 1-in-a-billion chance she could be someone else. It was kind of a passing thought.
The synopsis spoils a bit but I think it has to be her...


I just thought for a moment "What if. . . ." Honestly, I'd be as shocked as anyone else if it wasn't her.
27046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/14 , edited 1/11/14
I've watched 3 times already. Most probably will do more. Entertainment value is too great.

Last time I watched an Anime show more than 3 times is
2011 Madoka magika which I've watched like... 6 times?

Honestly, Silver Spoon is good by itself but feels little too bland after I've watched this.

There is nothing that special but there is this special mix of elements, acting, pacing, effects, dialogues and such.

Why this is good show.

- Not another fantasy themed show. No sword, magic and laser. Phew. Too many these days. (With redundant approach!)
- Daily life show centered around agriculture high school, but with different approach than Silver Spoon.
- Tamura Yukari, Saitou Chiwa, Hanazawa Kana with Oonuma Shin as director.
- Crazy Saitou Chiwa acting,
- Crazy Saitou Chiwa acting,
Had to say that twice.

CR, you can not get this .... please?


Oh seems like I've over looked the news. Show like this is why I love anime.
79755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 1/11/14
Well at least part of the first episode made it seem like it was a parody of Silver Spoon. And it suffered from the comparison. I'll just watch Silver Spoon, because that show is awesome.
64922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 1/11/14
I thought I was watching Silver Spoon, but upon further review the main protagonist is the complete opposite of Hachiken, and the idol is the one who is trying to find her way into farming. That concert was great, but it's a shame that her biggest fan isn't going to be able to attend one. Well, that might change even though she decided that she has had enough. This show is entertaining enough for me to tune for another episode at least.
51985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Oakland, CA
Offline
Posted 1/11/14
Weirdly, at least for the first ep, it felt more like baka & test to me than anything else.
27046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 1/17/14
Too bad it is not available in NA on crunchy, being able to read comments while watching is big point of being able to watch on crunchy.
Also, if you know Japanese, this show gets +50% fun. Too bad subs can not convey some difference of nuance which makes some scenes much memorable...
23243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 1/17/14
well, sure got a lesson on panties in the 2nd episode... I suppose Ringo clearly knows who Kousaka is and came there to meet him.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.