First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Super Sonico The Animation Discussion
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/13/14
I much preferred the second episode! Much more fun, lots more songs! If the rest is like this, I'll be very happy! Actually that's really what it was, it just made me happy!
Koda89 
33624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 1/13/14
Much better than the first episode. Wasn't as much of a drag. Interestingly enough it increased both the amount of songs and the amount of fanservice. Totally knew she wore the melting costume by mistake. Loved the ED with the Moezilla Sonico. Next episode looks to have tentacles. I can't wait.
17162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Los Angeles,Calif...
Offline
Posted 1/13/14
i find it funny
19262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Illinois
Offline
Posted 1/13/14
Not gonna lie, this episode at the end, even though i knew she would wear the melting dress, i still kinda got flustered watching it, and made the mistake of watching it in a public place. Thankfully i had headphones, but my face said a lot.

Love this show so far, can't wait to see more.
6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eikou Cram School
Offline
Posted 1/13/14
Episode 2
Somehow I knew she got the outfit that would melt.

ED was alright.

More interested in the loli in the pv than anything else.
30329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
So this is an anime about a super cute, well endowed, sweet, humble, model, rock star who always does her best?
7012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
Is there an uncensored version?
56915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 1/14/14

hpulley wrote:

I much preferred the second episode! Much more fun, lots more songs! If the rest is like this, I'll be very happy! Actually that's really what it was, it just made me happy!


Totally agree! This was a lot more lively episode than the last and having the other band members interact more this time certainly helped with that as well. I think I just found my go to anime for relaxation this season.
104111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
there was someone who mentioned that this was k-on with boobs.

22215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
I love how they showed how the band was formed in the second episode
1651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Mor Dhona
Offline
Posted 1/15/14
Finally got around to watching the first episode... aaaand it wasn't that great.

Slice of life comedy with a vapid moéblob protagonist who happens to have a great body. Honestly, I was refreshed to see they actually went light on the fanservice outside of the modeling segment (which is to be expected). Like a lot of other people said, the manager (Kitamura-san) was probably the best part.

I'll give it another episode or two, but I'm not holding my breath.
57002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 1/15/14

AnimeKami wrote:
there was someone who mentioned that this was k-on with boobs.


It's also K-On! with music. Innovation!

104111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 1/15/14 , edited 1/15/14

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:
there was someone who mentioned that this was k-on with boobs.


It's also K-On! with music. Innovation!



You are suggesting this anime is the following:

K-On! with boobs and music?

lol

Signature:

58970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/15/14
I watch this for Suzu. It's quite honestly 90% of the reason I'm watching this. The other 10% being Sonico, and the soundtrack.
50689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/14

Zeta-Nu wrote:

Is it me or Sonico looks fat in anime?


The character design is pleasantly thick in all the right places. I'm surprised how well the design was received in Japan though.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.