First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply So which is better panties or thongs
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/13
Well I don't wear either so I really can't comment.
Otaku
15760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Kalamazoo, MI
Offline
Posted 12/24/13
Panties, talking from a sexier stand point and not a wearing stand point since I am a guy lol.
Posted 12/28/13
Come one thongs! Get up there!
22073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/28/13 , edited 12/28/13
I tried thongs during my teen years because I thought it was cool and I thought guys thought it was sexy lmao. But no there is nothing sexy about it. It rides up you ass and doesn't even help cover yout ass. sometimes I wonder if it makes people smell bad because your flossing your but through out the day lmao. Gross and very uncomfortable. Id rather wear granny panties then floss my ass 24/7.
28685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 12/28/13

MarshDiamond wrote:

I tried thongs during my teen years because I thought it was cool and I thought guys thought it was sexy lmao. But no there is nothing sexy about it. It rides up you ass and doesn't even help cover yout ass. sometimes I wonder if it makes people smell bad because your flossing your but through out the day lmao. Gross and very uncomfortable. Id rather wear granny panties then floss my ass 24/7.


Lol your comment made my night. Well done.
22073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/28/13 , edited 1/12/14
Forgive me....
Otaku Prince
60992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 12/28/13

MarshDiamond wrote:

Im telling you its true, so true. All these girls ( no offense girls) wear them and its an ass floss-er. I mean I wore them and It just flosses away. You go to sit down (super floss and other uncomfortable things...) You walk and get a side floss for every step and dear lord forgive me but don't bend over......bam!


WTF, information I could have gone without knowing for my whole life but that's funny
Posted 12/29/13

stoner789 wrote:


MarshDiamond wrote:

Im telling you its true, so true. All these girls ( no offense girls) wear them and its an ass floss-er. I mean I wore them and It just flosses away. You go to sit down (super floss and other uncomfortable things...) You walk and get a side floss for every step and dear lord forgive me but don't bend over......bam!


WTF, information I could have gone without knowing for my whole life but that's funny


Always remember to floss your crack every day.
Posted 12/29/13

stoner789 wrote:


MarshDiamond wrote:

Im telling you its true, so true. All these girls ( no offense girls) wear them and its an ass floss-er. I mean I wore them and It just flosses away. You go to sit down (super floss and other uncomfortable things...) You walk and get a side floss for every step and dear lord forgive me but don't bend over......bam!


WTF, information I could have gone without knowing for my whole life but that's funny


i don't know why i am here
22073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/12/14
lmao.......I may have been under the influence lol. I forgot I did this....
71032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/18/14
I feel like I should do the right thing and close this, but I don't think doing that would make many people happy
Otaku
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/14
i guess it depends on the the girls "shape" to even consider which is best
26240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Land of Polit...
Offline
Posted 2/5/14
i choose......EWWWWWWWWWWW!
7253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/5/14 , edited 2/5/14
boxers.. I wear boxers for crying out loud!




but hmm... from the poll results it seems 75% of the human population are wearing panties... and 10% thongs! is there something wrong with me??? : |
Otaku
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/6/14

OyasumiPunpun wrote:

boxers.. I wear boxers for crying out loud!




but hmm... from the poll results it seems 75% of the human population are wearing panties... and 10% thongs! is there something wrong with me??? : |


no boxers tend to give your butt more shape
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.