First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What anime would you like to be a MMO and why?
609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / 13º00´ North of t...
Offline
Posted 1/28/08 , edited 1/28/08
i like Naruto to be a MMORPG...developers of MMO please make one with nice graphics and good skill system... and PVP, damn should be awsome... and please do not make it pay per play...
4249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/28/08 , edited 1/28/08
one piece cause then u can have like a pirate crew and stuff like that and crews fight crews to be the best and story could be ur a new addition to luffys crew and you embark on a new pission now that would be awosme
23960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/08 , edited 1/28/08
lol..naruto...i felt tat already...well

naruto
one piece
bleach

people would usually post these 3 answers ^....wat else?
326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/28/08 , edited 1/28/08
I'd like it to be .hack. But I would prefer it to be the same as the show.
- the crazy virues.
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Des Moines
Offline
Posted 1/28/08 , edited 1/28/08
it would be awesome if they would make bleach an MMO!! They should have it to where you can create your own character and such. Although bankai would take some developing....i would buy it!!
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Nowhere......
Offline
Posted 1/28/08 , edited 1/28/08
Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, well..its da most well-known animes
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 1/28/08 , edited 1/28/08
ugh... i say no good idea having a anime as a MMO Game.... Only a couple of animes were adapted from games such as Raganrok The Animation. It was so so but not so great... what can you expect... its hard making a anime from a MMO game. Maplystory was the far worst try....

So sadly i don't take anime becoming MMO >>


blackknightboys wrote:

lol..naruto...i felt tat already...well

naruto
one piece
bleach

people would usually post these 3 answers ^....wat else?


Guess what... you were right rofl!


Ayame_Yagami wrote:

Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, well..its da most well-known animes
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / wandering
Offline
Posted 1/28/08 , edited 1/28/08
Naruto and Bleach, that would be intense...........and addicting.
261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Red Deer, Alberta
Offline
Posted 1/28/08 , edited 1/28/08
Bleach would be good but i think i'd like .Hack to be one too, i always wanted that to be a real game when i read it...
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my prickly cac...
Offline
Posted 1/28/08 , edited 1/28/08
Eureka Seven... Gakuen Alice... Ichigo Mashimaro... Yup. :D

Gundam whatever. Giant robots. =3
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / mountain view AR
Offline
Posted 1/28/08 , edited 1/28/08
i think bleach or murder princes. that would be so cool
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my prickly cac...
Offline
Posted 1/28/08 , edited 1/28/08

hanatarouteam4 wrote:

Bleach would be good but i think i'd like .Hack to be one too, i always wanted that to be a real game when i read it...


Yes, I agree~~ Though .Hack are already series of games. It doesn't have a MMO though. D: What a great idea... On the other hand, it'll be like a lot of other MMOs. D:
14714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / on crunchyroll..duh!
Offline
Posted 1/28/08 , edited 1/28/08

zfpinoy wrote:

ugh... i say no good idea having a anime as a MMO Game.... Only a couple of animes were adapted from games such as Raganrok The Animation. It was so so but not so great... what can you expect... its hard making a anime from a MMO game. Maplystory was the far worst try....

So sadly i don't take anime becoming MMO >>


blackknightboys wrote:

lol..naruto...i felt tat already...well

naruto
one piece
bleach

people would usually post these 3 answers ^....wat else?


Guess what... you were right rofl!


Ayame_Yagami wrote:

Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, well..its da most well-known animes



oh! u r on now..thats good...what do u think about this??...
im sure ppl will spam this with naruto/bleach stuff....as always

935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Europe
Offline
Posted 1/28/08 , edited 1/28/08
i would like to play naruto bleach
56106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/08 , edited 1/28/08
i think naruto for the Xbox 360 is MMO
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.