i love Anime
1018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/13



this is what I want for Christmas!!!!!

Posted 12/24/13
Get out.
28685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 12/24/13

sevenhells wrote:

Get out.


Am I missing something here? Why did this get reported? Is it for promotion purposes?
61532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/13

Lemontitties wrote:


sevenhells wrote:

Get out.


Am I missing something here? Why did this get reported? Is it for promotion purposes?


because it's a personal thread with no discussional value.
Posted 12/24/13

aidenraine wrote:


Lemontitties wrote:


sevenhells wrote:

Get out.


Am I missing something here? Why did this get reported? Is it for promotion purposes?


because it's a personal thread with no discussional value.


It's what they call shitposting, laddie.
104075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 12/24/13
I like anime, too. Happy Holidays.

40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 12/24/13

sevenhells wrote:

Get out.


of the gate. True sky.
Hopefully someone gets that.
61532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/13

GoldTStar wrote:

Hopefully someone gets that.


I'm pretty sure more people would than wouldn't. that anime was ridiculously popular (and with good reason. it was awesome.)
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/24/13

GoldTStar wrote:


sevenhells wrote:

Get out.


of the gate. True sky.
Hopefully someone gets that.



Yes. I get it.
Dutch Moderator
30801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The Netherlands
Online
Posted 12/25/13 , edited 12/25/13
This is indeed what would be classified as a personal thread.
Henceforth I will close this.

Apart from that I see that someone in here needs to be taught some temper managment.

-click-
You must be logged in to post.