First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Best Anime to NOT be renewed
5481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/13 , edited 12/27/13

Ang3lOfLight wrote:

Galliei Donna (only based on the ending)


yea, was a little dry, no?
started out great, thought for sure i would be drooling for a next season
41968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Online
Posted 12/27/13 , edited 12/27/13
Wagnaria!!

And, I know I'm in a minority, but I don't want anything else added to Angel Beats! I love that it's short and that it's not all completely tied together in a perfect package. I've watched it a couple times and have never felt like it rush through to the end.
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 12/27/13 , edited 12/27/13

iblessall wrote:

Wagnaria!!

And, I know I'm in a minority, but I don't want anything else added to Angel Beats! I love that it's short and that it's not all completely tied together in a perfect package. I've watched it a couple times and have never felt like it rush through to the end.


How in the world could I forget Wagnaria!! ?!?! I just finished rewatching it too last week, at least the first season I think. That also gets my vote along with Oda Nobuna from my earlier post.
41968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Online
Posted 12/27/13 , edited 12/27/13

Stonewolfe wrote:


iblessall wrote:

Wagnaria!!

And, I know I'm in a minority, but I don't want anything else added to Angel Beats! I love that it's short and that it's not all completely tied together in a perfect package. I've watched it a couple times and have never felt like it rush through to the end.


How in the world could I forget Wagnaria!! ?!?! I just finished rewatching it too last week, at least the first season I think. That also gets my vote along with Oda Nobuna from my earlier post.


I am imagining you making the face in your avatar when you realized you forgot it. And I'm laughing.
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 12/27/13 , edited 12/27/13

iblessall wrote:


Stonewolfe wrote:


iblessall wrote:

Wagnaria!!

And, I know I'm in a minority, but I don't want anything else added to Angel Beats! I love that it's short and that it's not all completely tied together in a perfect package. I've watched it a couple times and have never felt like it rush through to the end.


How in the world could I forget Wagnaria!! ?!?! I just finished rewatching it too last week, at least the first season I think. That also gets my vote along with Oda Nobuna from my earlier post.


I am imagining you making the face in your avatar when you realized you forgot it. And I'm laughing.


Hmmm that or something like...


52123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 12/28/13 , edited 12/28/13

akaReflex wrote:

Actually, that is the exact opposite of what I'm asking. I'm asking what show DOES need another season.


Really now... maybe it's the way you worded the title.


Best Anime to NOT be renewed...


Yeah... that's basically saying that it shouldn't continue after a season or so. Meaning, it's good as is and doesn't need another season or that it's a blight and shouldn't be given anymore seasons. At least that's how I'm reading it. Maybe changing it to


Best Anime That Needs Another Season...


49427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/28/13 , edited 12/28/13
[C]-Control.

I feel that should get a second season......but won't.
11983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ontario
Offline
Posted 12/28/13 , edited 12/28/13
Angel beats felt like it's own contained story. A second season would feel shoe-horned and demean the first. (imo)

1)Nichijou.

That is all.
24342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Manitoba
Offline
Posted 12/28/13 , edited 12/28/13
Cardcaptor Sakura
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/28/13 , edited 12/28/13
Btooom! purely because of the ending and the manga is on going. Although it didn't get many views to begin with i doubt it wouldn't get ever renewed.
20088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wales
Offline
Posted 12/28/13 , edited 12/28/13
Bunny drop was really good!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.