First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
10 reasons why polar bears might be taking over the world.
13019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/28/13
Best thread on these forums
17175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 12/28/13

Lethargic_leopard_Seal wrote:
Polar bears eat baby seals, which are the most adorable things on the planet, and if what you eat is any indicator for what you taste like, then polar bears taste like a furry little hug that just wants to nuzzle up to your stomach lining to keep it warm.
So you're saying if I ate you it'll taste like garbage?
Posted 12/29/13
I ain't scared of no pussy ass polar bear.
10361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/29/13

FlyinDumpling wrote:


Lethargic_leopard_Seal wrote:
Polar bears eat baby seals, which are the most adorable things on the planet, and if what you eat is any indicator for what you taste like, then polar bears taste like a furry little hug that just wants to nuzzle up to your stomach lining to keep it warm.
So you're saying if I ate you it'll taste like garbage?


I put Sriracha on everything and drink massive amounts of coffee, so actually, I'd taste like spicy coffee grounds.
4961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/30/13

Lethargic_leopard_Seal wrote:


PhyongHwa wrote:

So....if there are plenty of 'em.....then......how do they taste? I might have a solution to the world hunger problem. The Inuits utilize them already anyway, and the fur is nice.You can't eat it's liver though, the vitamin A overdose will kill you.


Polar bears eat baby seals, which are the most adorable things on the planet, and if what you eat is any indicator for what you taste like, then polar bears taste like a furry little hug that just wants to nuzzle up to your stomach lining to keep it warm.


You just reminded me.....bunnies are delicious......and replenish their stock quickly....Mmmm...... On a side note I have eaten bear meat and deer meat too....oh, and bison (my brother in law is a hunter)...all very good. I'm an equal opportunity carnivore, but I draw the line at reptiles(some in my family eat alligator and frog), and I won't eat seafood that looks like snot (oysters, etc.). My sister had shark, but I haven't had the opportunity....Did I mention my ancestors (native Caribbean) ate their dead? Oh, guess not. Well, they would burn the body into ashes and then take those ashes and make a type of bread for surviving family members to eat. A bit was reserved in a small jar hung over their home's entrance. That way the dead could be present with them always......true story.
4961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/30/13

Lethargic_leopard_Seal wrote:


I put Sriracha on everything and drink massive amounts of coffee, so actually, I'd taste like spicy coffee grounds.


Then I'd taste like sweet, spicy & hot booze soaked pork.

4961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/30/13

Lethargic_leopard_Seal wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:


Lethargic_leopard_Seal wrote:
Polar bears eat baby seals, which are the most adorable things on the planet, and if what you eat is any indicator for what you taste like, then polar bears taste like a furry little hug that just wants to nuzzle up to your stomach lining to keep it warm.
So you're saying if I ate you it'll taste like garbage?


I put Sriracha on everything and drink massive amounts of coffee, so actually, I'd taste like spicy coffee grounds.


If I ate you you'd be delicious, then I'd regret it 'cause you'd give me really bad heartburn.
10361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/30/13

PhyongHwa wrote:


Lethargic_leopard_Seal wrote:


I put Sriracha on everything and drink massive amounts of coffee, so actually, I'd taste like spicy coffee grounds.


Then I'd taste like sweet, spicy & hot booze soaked pork.



Good God, you sound tasty-sweet, boozy, spicy loins.
Posted 12/30/13

Don't really have to worry about P.bears cause of this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc
27486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 12/30/13 , edited 12/30/13

Lethargic_leopard_Seal wrote:

5: Since polar bears are so freaking cute, they have a knack for garnering sympathy- their most famous rouge is that they convinced us that the threat of polar bear domination is dwindling with the arctic ice shelf. In reality, they have an army numbering in the millions hiding away in a dead volcano in Antarctica. We'll never see the first strike coming, and coincidentally, neither will the penguins.

7: A group of polar bears have befriended a stray team of sled dogs. This suggests that they're following in the same societal footsteps as humanity.

8: If that wasn't terrifying enough, the only predator more terrifying than a polar bear is an orca, and if polar bears can befriend dogs, what's stopping them from riding orcas into battle? What's worse is that due to orca intelligence, and their closeness with humanity, they will likely share tactical data with the polar bears.

9: Since guns don't kill people, they will be no match for polar bears.

10. Polar bears are solar powered.

Be afraid Earth. Be very afraid


Hmm..

Posted 12/30/13
11. Not enough chefs are making bear omelets! >\\\<
15767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Greed Island
Offline
Posted 12/30/13
lol
Posted 12/30/13 , edited 12/30/13
Flashback to the Dolphin Wars. What was the porpoise of it all?

Koyu 
24399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/13
I knew it..they're upon us..

Posted 12/30/13
The time you spent typing that has contributed towards melting the ice at the poles by releasing carbon dioxide, reducing the grounds polar bears have to hunt, and probably trapping a polar bear in the middle of the ocean by dissolving its path.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.