First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply New Winter Titles: Recently, My Sister is Unusual, Saki - the Nationals, Sword Art Online Extra Edition, and Mushi-shi S
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/13
Interesting that they aren't announcing Wake Up, Girls! today considering that Anime News Network just did (link below)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-12-27/animate.tv/crunchyroll-to-stream-wake-up-girls-anime
7163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/27/13 , edited 12/27/13

sjcinnymon wrote:

Interesting that they aren't announcing Wake Up, Girls! today considering that Anime News Network just did (link below)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-12-27/animate.tv/crunchyroll-to-stream-wake-up-girls-anime


That's what I was saying! by the way CR is streaming both the movie and series!!! They are probably waiting till later to announce it lol
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/13

Ang3lOfLight wrote:


sjcinnymon wrote:

Interesting that they aren't announcing Wake Up, Girls! today considering that Anime News Network just did (link below)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-12-27/animate.tv/crunchyroll-to-stream-wake-up-girls-anime


That's what I was saying! by the way CR is streaming both the movie and series!!! They are probably waiting till later to announce it lol


Too bad somebody already beat them to it lol! And here I thought all of these anime streaming companies and websites were on the same page with one another, especially the major ones. Guest not, lol
7163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/27/13 , edited 12/27/13

sjcinnymon wrote:


Ang3lOfLight wrote:


sjcinnymon wrote:

Interesting that they aren't announcing Wake Up, Girls! today considering that Anime News Network just did (link below)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-12-27/animate.tv/crunchyroll-to-stream-wake-up-girls-anime


That's what I was saying! by the way CR is streaming both the movie and series!!! They are probably waiting till later to announce it lol


Too bad somebody already beat them to it lol! And here I thought all of these anime streaming companies and websites were on the same page with one another, especially the major ones. Guest not, lol


Wait what? CR is streaming both The Animate.tv website reported on Friday that the American media service Crunchyroll and the Chinese media services Tudou and Youku will stream the Wake Up, Girls! movie and television anime series we just don't know the details yet on when.
31743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Puebla/DF/Monterrey
Offline
Posted 12/27/13
Any chance we can get more territories for Vanguard and Phi Brain too?
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/13

Ang3lOfLight wrote:


sjcinnymon wrote:


Ang3lOfLight wrote:


sjcinnymon wrote:

Interesting that they aren't announcing Wake Up, Girls! today considering that Anime News Network just did (link below)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-12-27/animate.tv/crunchyroll-to-stream-wake-up-girls-anime


That's what I was saying! by the way CR is streaming both the movie and series!!! They are probably waiting till later to announce it lol


Too bad somebody already beat them to it lol! And here I thought all of these anime streaming companies and websites were on the same page with one another, especially the major ones. Guest not, lol


Wait what? CR is streaming both we just don't know the details yet.


Yeah we do, the link I posted said that Crunchyroll is streaming the anime (and probably the movie although the link doesn't make it clear) on the same day it premiers in Japan, January 10
28332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/13
Only thing I'm interested in here is Mushi-shi, but I haven't seen the original series. Anyone has an idea whether this OVA will be something watchable as a standalone?
4310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/13
there are more and more sis-con anime that come out every year.
7163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/27/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


pistolsaf wrote:

The 2nd is likely Wake Up Girls! since that is out of the bag now thanks to a Japanese site.

Aniplex has let the cat out of the bag before, and CR still waited to announce, so we'll see.



They are waiting because The Japanese site spoiled the big "special" announcement huh....I guess they were just too excited to wait until CR to announce it themselves that they were getting the series in addition to the movie.
16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 12/27/13 , edited 12/27/13
God it feels like we just did this. The anxiety, the hope, the eventual let down when you find out they're not streaming that one show you wanted them to. Hopefully this lineup will be as big as last season's roster. The one i really hope they announce is Tonari no Seki-kun. It looks to be the funniest show to air this season by far.
14669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / san jose, Ca
Offline
Posted 12/27/13
i would love if you guys would add hajime no ippo series.
7163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/27/13

Griffhor14 wrote:

God it feels like we just did this. The anxiety, the hope, the eventual let down when you find out they're not streaming that one show you wanted them to. Hopefully this lineup will be as big as last season's roster. The one i really hope they announce is Tonari no Seki-kun. It looks to be the funniest show to air this season by far.


You know it's still early right? half of the show don't premire until next week
29816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Midwest, USA
Offline
Posted 12/27/13 , edited 12/27/13

The latest entry in the “my little sister” genre


Now ain't that some euphemism


Griffhor14 wrote:

God it feels like we just did this. The anxiety, the hope, the eventual let down when you find out they're not streaming that one show you wanted them to. Hopefully this lineup will be as big as last season's roster. The one i really hope they announce is Tonari no Seki-kun. It looks to be the funniest show to air this season by far.


The two animes I am really looking forward to are Nisekoi and to a lesser extent Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda (I like my colorful, unusual series). I have a feeling that CR will most likely get Sekai Seifuku. As for Nisekoi, if CR doesn't get it I have a feeling Funi will pick it up
85265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 12/27/13
Omg about time Saki returned! It's been more than 3 years since it ended in the middle of the tournament.
Suyian 
72977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/27/13
Any news on Fairy Tail? anyone?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.