First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Has anime ever made you want to find that special someone?
975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

tngrqb123 wrote:


0741156 wrote:

yes.. there is one time... i cried and i call that special someone and tell her how i felt toward her and see rejected me


Awww poor thing. U guys should have taken it slowly. try again though~


we been together for a long time, we are very close
sad that she rejected me but we are still friend...
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
i have and still have him ^.~
22154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In a local cyber...
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
Anime or not, my special person will be forever stay in my heart, even if time separates us together.
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Trees
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
well, my ex-girlfriend left me for someone else
678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / London
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
not especially. in anime, good relationships are so ridiculously good that its fun to watch and sigh about it, but unless your hopelessly naive, you won't base your real life expectations on such a high bar..

though after being rude to said people, although i dont believe in a special person, in order for me to crush on people, i need to know them to have a hell of a great personality, not in the sense that i consciously think about it like that, but i just dont get interested otherwise.. thinking someone is hot isnt a crush for me. and i think anime has served to make me look for something even rarer in that aspect
15120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

0741156 wrote:


tngrqb123 wrote:


0741156 wrote:

yes.. there is one time... i cried and i call that special someone and tell her how i felt toward her and see rejected me


Awww poor thing. U guys should have taken it slowly. try again though~


we been together for a long time, we are very close
sad that she rejected me but we are still friend...


Hahaa. Thats good to hear. well.. u guys can start all over again.
975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

tngrqb123 wrote:


0741156 wrote:


tngrqb123 wrote:


0741156 wrote:

yes.. there is one time... i cried and i call that special someone and tell her how i felt toward her and see rejected me


Awww poor thing. U guys should have taken it slowly. try again though~


we been together for a long time, we are very close
sad that she rejected me but we are still friend...


Hahaa. Thats good to hear. well.. u guys can start all over again.


she found her special someone...
Posted 1/29/08
Oh hell yes but I have to keep reminding myself that anime is not real and I need to get a life |3
15120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

0741156 wrote:


tngrqb123 wrote:


0741156 wrote:


tngrqb123 wrote:


0741156 wrote:

yes.. there is one time... i cried and i call that special someone and tell her how i felt toward her and see rejected me


Awww poor thing. U guys should have taken it slowly. try again though~


we been together for a long time, we are very close
sad that she rejected me but we are still friend...


Hahaa. Thats good to hear. well.. u guys can start all over again.


she found her special someone...


AWW.. Oh well. Take care of her as a normal friend then.
43257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Silent Hill U.K.
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
many people say its not reality
and we all know that
but when i whatch anime and see that special relationship that the two caharcters have
it makes me wish i could have a relationship like that
but of course itll never happen cause there will never be a perfect guy
but i do hope i mind MY perfect guy
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
lol not me but my friend yea... well me a lil
573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
Yes occasionally. But real life characters are pretty different from animated characters so yea...
43257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Silent Hill U.K.
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

LordSargeras wrote:

well, my ex-girlfriend left me for someone else


well then maybe she wasnt that special someone
keep on trying
you might end up with a better person than her
2034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / sfsfsfsf
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

PuppyHostess wrote:

Oh hell yes but I have to keep reminding myself that anime is not real and I need to get a life |3


i tell that to myself too =(
Posted 1/29/08
yes
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.