First  Prev  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  Next  Last
Has anime ever made you want to find that special someone?
69260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dreamland
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
of course!! but it kinda makes me sad to think i'll never find someone i really like cause most guys are all jerks
Posted 5/8/08

dVsvicous wrote:

rofl when i watch anime.. looking for a girl doesnt pop up, BUT! it reminds me of the ridiculous idiots who try to look like anime characters rofl... with the super sayen hair hahaha and all that wax and shit rofl if you light their hair on fire, it probably blow up half the city block!


Ahahaha yea, there are alot just on CR, will never get laid because of that too. Maybe we could be nice by making a RL anime character.. Heres the ingredients... 1- long peice of paper.. 2- color/pens.. 3- long stick to glue to the back of paper to make it move extra life like.
Posted 5/8/08

xLOVExGAARAx wrote:

of course!! but it kinda makes me sad to think i'll never find someone i really like cause most guys are all jerks


95% jerk, but all men have a soft spot. If you really wanted to find that, you half to work at it, as most men dont know they have it themselves, or have hidden it with a ten ton block of ego/jerkism.
523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Definetly. I think all the females who watch anime especially have at least some point encountered a character whom they secretly(or not so secretly) pine for with all their hearts. But in real life, its obviously harder to find. I quote "Boys are like parking spots. All the good ones are taken and the remaining ones are always handicapped." So it seems. -_-;
2829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
yeah ....i hate that i dont have a boyfriend yet! >.<
6916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Anything can make me want to go out and find that special someone, it doesn't have to be anime.
Lol, I'm so lonely D:
2511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Queens
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
yep, im still flying with my head up
Posted 5/8/08

nycxlilbeckz wrote:

Definetly. I think all the females who watch anime especially have at least some point encountered a character whom they secretly(or not so secretly) pine for with all their hearts. But in real life, its obviously harder to find. I quote "Boys are like parking spots. All the good ones are taken and the remaining ones are always handicapped." So it seems. -_-;

That is hardly true, I have never seen a nice guy in a wheelchair get blown off by a girl! was JKJK, but really I know how ya feel to an extent, Although as a guy, I feel somewhat similar, back in HS I only had like 2 gf's but nothing serious, I always thought that all the jocks/jerks and kids that are all talk got the cuties and here I am too busy with work/studies because i got held back for being sick too much the last year, aka too many absences.. But I think everybody goes through close to the same thing. But like they say, there are plenty of people out there, just because the ones you have seen/ been around where mostly jerks, doesnt neccesarily reflect everyone.
14711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Slough UK
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
There is a good chance that you will find someone in the world you like. Heck billions of people and the world is huge. Just go look around. I you do not. Simple. Just wait until we get the technology to bring anime personalities to life, hah. That would be great. Morally wrong though because you would control all aspects of their life since you design them. Hmmm, from SF.
5672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / nyc
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
I long for the android of my dreams


it could be hard to reproduce though...but if Krillin and Android 18 could do it, then so can I!
523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

varnlestoff wrote:


nycxlilbeckz wrote:

Definetly. I think all the females who watch anime especially have at least some point encountered a character whom they secretly(or not so secretly) pine for with all their hearts. But in real life, its obviously harder to find. I quote "Boys are like parking spots. All the good ones are taken and the remaining ones are always handicapped." So it seems. -_-;

That is hardly true, I have never seen a nice guy in a wheelchair get blown off by a girl! was JKJK, but really I know how ya feel to an extent, Although as a guy, I feel somewhat similar, back in HS I only had like 2 gf's but nothing serious, I always thought that all the jocks/jerks and kids that are all talk got the cuties and here I am too busy with work/studies because i got held back for being sick too much the last year, aka too many absences.. But I think everybody goes through close to the same thing. But like they say, there are plenty of people out there, just because the ones you have seen/ been around where mostly jerks, doesnt neccesarily reflect everyone.


Oh yeah definetly, I know what you mean. I'm just bitter b/c many romance anime is so happy and cute that sometimes one can't help but feel a tad bit bitter(ok maybe more then tad bit) that the same can't be applied to our lives. Most girls who never really had a bf like me at a certain age start to feel impatient that a decent guy still hasn't shown up. :p
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

varnlestoff wrote:


dVsvicous wrote:

rofl when i watch anime.. looking for a girl doesnt pop up, BUT! it reminds me of the ridiculous idiots who try to look like anime characters rofl... with the super sayen hair hahaha and all that wax and shit rofl if you light their hair on fire, it probably blow up half the city block!


Ahahaha yea, there are alot just on CR, will never get laid because of that too. Maybe we could be nice by making a RL anime character.. Heres the ingredients... 1- long peice of paper.. 2- color/pens.. 3- long stick to glue to the back of paper to make it move extra life like.


rofl yeap so true, anime styling should stick to anime, please dont get mixed up with the trends in the "imaginary world" and reality.
523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

rugal08 wrote:

I long for the android of my dreams


it could be hard to reproduce though...but if Krillin and Android 18 could do it, then so can I!


Thats kind of like the Bicentennial Man....well minus the reproduction part.

1098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere here or...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Well, anime isn't reality, but it makes me have wishful thinking sometimes---- I don't think ill find someone special anytime soon, but anime does make me want to have someone in one my animes. Of course you never know if anyone's going to be like them or not, but I wish it was someone almost as perfect...
969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
hymmm yes
First  Prev  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.