First  Prev  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  Next  Last
Has anime ever made you want to find that special someone?
Posted 6/12/08
Yes...
1374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / planEt animE
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
yeah..somtime..
2731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

NAWALDOE wrote:


jaynine69 wrote:

naruto always makes me dream a guy like him exist., i hope he does and i hope he is mine.,


not unless i get him first!!


ehh!? seriously?
naruto... hmmm...
530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / a corner in the u...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
definatley hav, though i knew it was a bit too fantasy......
5449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / Stress World
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
ya....i guess soo..but its kind of impossible...
5449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / Stress World
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

xenosecrets wrote:


NAWALDOE wrote:


jaynine69 wrote:

naruto always makes me dream a guy like him exist., i hope he does and i hope he is mine.,


not unless i get him first!!


ehh!? seriously?
naruto... hmmm...


are you sure? but why him of all anime guys.
2731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

colorpencil wrote:


xenosecrets wrote:


NAWALDOE wrote:


jaynine69 wrote:

naruto always makes me dream a guy like him exist., i hope he does and i hope he is mine.,


not unless i get him first!!


ehh!? seriously?
naruto... hmmm...


are you sure? but why him of all anime guys.


i want to ask both of them about that too..
WHY him??
258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Sure i do
never works though
too idealistic
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

xenosecrets wrote:

i want to ask both of them about that too..
WHY him??


He's got some good qualities to balance out all that annoyingness too, he wouldn't work as a main char otherwise.. he's persistant and he stands up for others, to start.. ( I didn't say it in the first place, or like Naruto THAT way, I'm just makin suggestions)
2731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Etnaslave wrote:


xenosecrets wrote:

i want to ask both of them about that too..
WHY him??


He's got some good qualities to balance out all that annoyingness too, he wouldn't work as a main char otherwise.. he's persistant and he stands up for others, to start.. ( I didn't say it in the first place, or like Naruto THAT way, I'm just makin suggestions)


ohh...
that remind me about the time he save one priestess (forgot the name of the movie)...
she want to sacrificed herself.. but naruto stop her.. it was cool..
771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
one word... MOTIVATION
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
yap...
736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Yes when ever I watch anime I makes me want to find that special someone but that will never happen.
6117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
That kind of romance is so hard to come by if not impossible..well for those who have they're uber lucky to have had ^^
691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
YEA BUT I CAN'T LOL Well I'm 13, damn I'm so foolish. It's not like a Flame Haze will pop up in front of you and say "I'll protect you" or you go in a portal and appear right before a girl and then she kisses you and say "You're my Familiar, you'll be with me forever"

But that would be awesome if that happened cause I feel that life isn't interesting because you can't do things nobody can't...
First  Prev  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.