Wannabe the Strongest
7112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Canton,OH
Offline
Posted 12/29/13
Couldn't we have gotten a warning the season ended at 12?
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 12/29/13 , edited 12/29/13

taarakian wrote:

Couldn't we have gotten a warning the season ended at 12?


One option: you can always check AnimeNewsNetwork at the beginning or midway through the season for episode counts: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=13628 They typically have the full season count about midway through the run. I often check ANN for show count on the shows I'm watching.

That's one way.
7112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Canton,OH
Offline
Posted 12/29/13
Thanks for that tip. Will be using that site a lot more.
1838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Norway,
Online
Posted 12/29/13

Hairbelly wrote:


taarakian wrote:

Couldn't we have gotten a warning the season ended at 12?


One option: you can always check AnimeNewsNetwork at the beginning or midway through the season for episode counts: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=13628 They typically have the full season count about midway through the run. I often check ANN for show count on the shows I'm watching.

That's one way.


http://myanimelist.net/ ?

you can check http://myanimelist.net/ if you want to know that the series will continue to air or not.
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 12/29/13 , edited 12/29/13

WaterLife wrote:



http://myanimelist.net/ ?

you can check http://myanimelist.net/ if you want to know that the series will continue to air or not.


Agreed. MAL (http://myanimelist.net/) is an excellent option also. Typically updated often with usable series information.
7112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Canton,OH
Offline
Posted 12/29/13
I hate getting into a series and then it abruptly stops with no warning. Monogatari had a cliffhanger and so did Wannabe so now the wait starts.
One Punch Mod
85889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/29/13

taarakian wrote:

Couldn't we have gotten a warning the season ended at 12?


Hi there, I'm closing this as it was not really a discussion thread, and you've received the info you needed.

If you want to make a suggestion to Crunchyroll to include episode count as part of the information they display about a show, then you can do so in the Suggestions/Feedback forum. (You'll find it on the main forums page by first clicking on "Help"--which will show the various Support Help subforums.
You must be logged in to post.