Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Guys, when confronting a crying woman, what do you do?
42455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 12/29/13
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.

Explain your option in great detail.
If none of these options are to your liking then explain your other option instead.
Depending on who the woman is, I want you to still explain with these options listed in the best way possible.


Here is a video to be of some help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzDK70zO-Eo


17883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 12/29/13
wait slap her isn't on the list? Haven't you seen Airplane?
42455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 12/29/13

uncletim wrote:

wait slap her isn't on the list? Haven't you seen Airplane?






20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 12/29/13
when i was younger, i once cried in front of a guy friend, he hug me and told me kind words ... made me cry even more lol
42455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 12/29/13

kaname08 wrote:

when i was younger, i once cried in front of a guy friend, he hug me and told me kind words ... made me cry even more lol



Oh wow.
17883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 12/30/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


uncletim wrote:

wait slap her isn't on the list? Haven't you seen Airplane?








oh don't give me that look it was funny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GW0Vnr9Yc



23684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Bragg, NC
Offline
Posted 12/30/13
Posted 12/30/13

uncletim wrote:

wait slap her isn't on the list? Haven't you seen Airplane?


Damn, someone already beat me to it. Airplane is classic.
42455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 12/30/13



I remember a Family Guy version of this.
Posted 12/30/13 , edited 12/30/13
If she implies that someone other than me is the source for her pain, I will support her. If she implies that I'm the source for her pain, I will pack my bags and leave without saying a word.
17271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Great Britain
Offline
Posted 12/30/13
Well, let's see... From me watching dramas and different anime's, my first action would to comfort her and hug her, but what can I say? I have never experienced something like this (YET)
Posted 12/30/13
I chose stare blankly at her. I would also make silly faces in hopes it would cheer up or to infuriate her.
7580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / within reach
Offline
Posted 12/30/13 , edited 12/30/13
I like to not get involved, its not that I don't care, its just that Im not very good at comforting people, Im better at encouraging which is a little different than comforting. So in my mind Im doing the better thing by letting someone who is better qualified, to do the comforting.
98153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Location
Offline
Posted 12/31/13
As if I ever see women...


._.
42455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 12/31/13

Kraisis wrote:

I like to not get involved, its not that I don't care, its just that Im not very good at comforting people, Im better at encouraging which is a little different than comforting. So in my mind Im doing the better thing by letting someone who is better qualified, to do the comforting.



Depends on who the woman may be in what ever situation.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.