Post Reply Fate/Zero episode 5 - can't play
21117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/13
I was watching Fate/Zero just now. At episode 5 around 5:50 to 6:00, the video just can't play it through, it showed me error every time I try to watch it through this part (shows me "Crunchyroll Server Unavailable"). I did a check on xbox live status, there is nothing wrong.

This is not the first time I experienced such trouble. Same thing happened on one episode of Hunter x Hunter as well. I have to skip several seconds in order to continue the video.
58668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 12/31/13

GhostZodick wrote:

This is not the first time I experienced such trouble. Same thing happened on one episode of Hunter x Hunter as well. I have to skip several seconds in order to continue the video.


I would suggest sending a message to customer support addressing Bjaker and asking for a manual encode, with the series name, episode number, time code and a link to the video the next time you come across these issues, and do the same whenever you find an episode that will seem to randomly skip about 10 seconds.

Since I already have a list of stuff that needs a new encode, I went ahead and included it with my list, but I'm not sure if Baker will be working on New Year's Eve.
21117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/31/13

eyeofpain wrote:


GhostZodick wrote:

This is not the first time I experienced such trouble. Same thing happened on one episode of Hunter x Hunter as well. I have to skip several seconds in order to continue the video.


I would suggest sending a message to customer support addressing Bjaker and asking for a manual encode, with the series name, episode number, time code and a link to the video the next time you come across these issues, and do the same whenever you find an episode that will seem to randomly skip about 10 seconds.

Since I already have a list of stuff that needs a new encode, I went ahead and included it with my list, but I'm not sure if Baker will be working on New Year's Eve.


Thank you. I managed to skip a little fraction to get the video through. Such minor error usually won't cause too much trouble, but can be annoying over time.
58668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 12/31/13

GhostZodick wrote:

Thank you. I managed to skip a little fraction to get the video through. Such minor error usually won't cause too much trouble, but can be annoying over time.


Not a problem. Bjaker pushed a new encode around 12:00 CST today.

It's good you were able to get past the message; generally, that hasn't worked for me in the past.
You must be logged in to post.