First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Nanatsu no Taizai
152209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 12/30/13 , edited 6/17/14

http://myanimelist.net/manga/44485/Nanatsu_no_Taizai

Synopsis


The "Seven Deadly Sins", a group of evil knights who conspired to overthrow the kingdom of Britannia, were said to have been eradicated by the Holy Knights, although some claim that they still live. Ten years later, the Holy Knights have staged a Coup d'état and assassinated the king, becoming the new, tyrannical rulers of the kingdom. Elizabeth, the king's only daughter, sets out on a journey to find the "Seven Deadly Sins", and to enlist their help in taking back the kingdom.


Other Information

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Oct 10, 2012 to ?
Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Shounen, Supernatural
Authors: Suzuki, Nakaba (Story & Art)
Serialization: Shounen Magazine (Weekly)



Current status: 81 chapters and ongoing.
43116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / KS, USA
Online
Posted 6/17/14
How is it that something made over 6 months ago has 0 replies?!
12490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / In My Bederoom
Offline
Posted 7/4/14
I love this manga!!
148407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/14
This manga is epic =3
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/14
cant wait to see the anime for this my friend got me into it last year it is awesome.
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/14
well guys the seven deadly sins anime is being done by A-1 pitchers aka Aniplexs looks like we will never get it at a good price over here in America.
49606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 8/1/14 , edited 8/26/14
NAV


ElricHyuga wrote:

well guys the seven deadly sins anime is being done by A-1 pitchers aka Aniplexs looks like we will never get it at a good price over here in America.


If only we had some kind of source that could be accessed from almost anywhere on the planet for free. Like on Computers and tablets and smartphones.

You know, something that allows you to chat on forums or search for information that you may want to know.

Oh! And people maybe could make places where they could stream things! Like anime! And maybe some companies would stream their anime on it! For a modest fee, of course, because it could be safe and they could stream it in 1080. You could even watch it on TV using game systems or Roku. Maybe, if you wanted to be extra devious, you could find places that stream for free...

Somebody needs to get on this.

Al Gore sounds like the right man for the job. I think he may have invented something like this before.
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / To the left. Not...
Offline
Posted 8/1/14 , edited 8/26/14

LionelJeid wrote:

NAV


ElricHyuga wrote:

well guys the seven deadly sins anime is being done by A-1 pitchers aka Aniplexs looks like we will never get it at a good price over here in America.


If only we had some kind of source that could be accessed from almost anywhere on the planet for free. Like on Computers and tablets and smartphones.

You know, something that allows you to chat on forums or search for information that you may want to know.

Oh! And people maybe could make places where they could stream things! Like anime! And maybe some companies would stream their anime on it! For a modest fee, of course, because it could be safe and they could stream it in 1080. You could even watch it on TV using game systems or Roku. Maybe, if you wanted to be extra devious, you could find places that stream for free...

Somebody needs to get on this.

Al Gore sounds like the right man for the job. I think he may have invented something like this before.


51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/14 , edited 8/1/14
just saying i hate the dvd prices of aniplxes i will watch seven deadly sins when it comes out i just hate the price of the dvd sales god read all of it before make a statement
49606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/26/14
Why is it every time I see a new chapter with Ban, I just can't help thinking how badass and awesome he is?
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/14
with Hendrickson ( some one tell me the right spelling please) as strong has he is now, I don't think even Meliodas and Ban could beat him now i think he will be a long term villain.
49606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 8/26/14

ElricHyuga wrote:

with Hendrickson ( some one tell me the right spelling please) as strong has he is now, I don't think even Meliodas and Ban could beat him now i think he will be a long term villain.


Probably a good call.

Don't forget, neither Mel nor Ban have their special weapons, either.
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/14

LionelJeid wrote:


ElricHyuga wrote:

with Hendrickson ( some one tell me the right spelling please) as strong has he is now, I don't think even Meliodas and Ban could beat him now i think he will be a long term villain.


Probably a good call.

Don't forget, neither Mel nor Ban have their special weapons, either.


wait i think ban dus that three pole arm weapon
49606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/26/14

ElricHyuga wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:


ElricHyuga wrote:

with Hendrickson ( some one tell me the right spelling please) as strong has he is now, I don't think even Meliodas and Ban could beat him now i think he will be a long term villain.


Probably a good call.

Don't forget, neither Mel nor Ban have their special weapons, either.


wait i think ban dus that three pole arm weapon


Oh, is that it?

I thought he just randomly grabbed it from somewhere. Must've missed that.
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/14

LionelJeid wrote:


ElricHyuga wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:


ElricHyuga wrote:

with Hendrickson ( some one tell me the right spelling please) as strong has he is now, I don't think even Meliodas and Ban could beat him now i think he will be a long term villain.


Probably a good call.

Don't forget, neither Mel nor Ban have their special weapons, either.


wait i think ban dus that three pole arm weapon


Oh, is that it?

I thought he just randomly grabbed it from somewhere. Must've missed that.


not to mention epic chapter for chapter 90 just hope the father and son team are okay well the son becuase i think the dad is going to bite the big one i forgot theire names
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.