First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply S I L E N T . C I T Y
Posted 12/31/13
Rose looks at the kitten she played with and takes it in one arm and starts to walk away
T . S
53662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK (England)
Offline
Posted 12/31/13 , edited 12/31/13

R U B E N

ruben looks back at her
"...look...after...it"
he calls


Posted 12/31/13
She nods and before she goes she walks over and reaches into her pocket and hands him some bandages
T . S
53662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK (England)
Offline
Posted 12/31/13

R U B E N

he looks down at her and nods his head taking them from her
"....Thanks"



Posted 12/31/13 , edited 12/31/13
T . S
53662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK (England)
Offline
Posted 12/31/13 , edited 12/31/13

R U B E N

Ruben sees she's confused and replies back
".......The ..... bandages"

Posted 12/31/13
She shrugs her shoulders and clears her throat "there just bandages no need to thank me"
T . S
53662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK (England)
Offline
Posted 12/31/13

S E R A I

Serai smiles at her
"yeah why not"
she smiles some more
"I'm serai and you are?"




T R I S T A N

Tristan smiles softly
"you're welcome , thanks for helping me as well"


58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 12/31/13

"You can call me Yin" oz said as she looked away they started walking out of the libary and oz was planing things in her mind "why did you give them that name!!! Can't you trust them!!! Shut up mind! I got it covered!!" While oz was having her own mini war she was following Tristan and serai "there's a white van behind us!" Oz said really loud hoping the van would back off "quick question if we were in a situation where a enemy was coming after us would you trip me so you and your sister can get away?" Oz said with a serious tone."

(Sorry for late reply I just got great news and needed to make changes)
T . S
53662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK (England)
Offline
Posted 12/31/13 , edited 12/31/13

S E R A I

Serai smiles at her
"Nice to meet you Yin"
she looks around at the van and then to her brother
"...Tristan"




T R I S T A N

Tristan looks towards the van and frowns
I may have to do something about this
He looks back at Yin when she speaks to him and sighs
"No the trusting type huh?"
he gives her a small smile before patting her head
"Don't worry I would never leave you behind ok?"
he says seriously before
jokingly replying
"otherwise I'll never get them gloves back"
he stares at the van once more wondering what to do




(( it's fine glad you got good news ^^ ))
T . S
53662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK (England)
Offline
Posted 12/31/13

R U B E N

he nods his head and puts the box down whilst he applies them


58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 12/31/13


Oz smiled and was a little happy when he patted her head because she's never had that. "It's going slow like keeping up with our walking so I figured it was after us" oz stopped and the can stopped it was the first Time oz experienced this "what do we do?"
Posted 12/31/13 , edited 12/31/13
She looks at him with a blank face "your one of them arent you?" she asks already knowing the answer
T . S
53662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK (England)
Offline
Posted 12/31/13

T R I S T A N

Tristan looks towards the van again
"you take Serai and move towards the alley" he says quietly before moving up to the van
"Can I help you guys?"
he asks glaring at the men inside his voice icy


T . S
53662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK (England)
Offline
Posted 12/31/13

R U B E N

he answers her question with one of his own
"......so....are....you....right?"
already knowing the answer

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.