First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Advice on dating a girl
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SDF-1
Offline
Posted 6/24/07
Wrong place to ask.
5941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Hidden Leaf Village
Offline
Posted 6/24/07

zurital wrote:

it charms them so much, u should try it drifter.



i see
357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Canoga Park, CA
Offline
Posted 6/24/07

drifter32 wrote:


pablo27 wrote:

Keep it simple...date her at a McDonald's...save yourself money...shut up and listen...

Just joking around...I'm serious about the shut up and listen part tho...

you serious??? lol

you should take a girl some place nice
well it depends on the girl's personality
you should at least take the girl some place better than Mc Donald's


7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/24/07
Compliments, try to make her smile/laugh is always a plus.
Keep the conversation going, if awkward silence and dont know wat to talk about, ASK QUESTIONS! Such as Favorites, Friends and Family, School, just basic stuff.
Finally be confident but not arrogant. GIRLS HATE self conscious guys. Just dont doubt yourself.
5941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Hidden Leaf Village
Offline
Posted 6/24/07

pr3ttyang3l wrote:

Compliments, try to make her smile/laugh is always a plus.
Keep the conversation going, if awkward silence and dont know wat to talk about, ASK QUESTIONS! Such as Favorites, Friends and Family, School, just basic stuff.
Finally be confident but not arrogant. GIRLS HATE self conscious guys. Just dont doubt yourself.


i agree

girls also hate shady guys so dont be one of them

357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Canoga Park, CA
Offline
Posted 6/24/07

pablo27 wrote:


drifter32 wrote:


pablo27 wrote:

Keep it simple...date her at a McDonald's...save yourself money...shut up and listen...

Just joking around...I'm serious about the shut up and listen part tho...

you serious??? lol

you should take a girl some place nice
well it depends on the girl's personality
you should at least take the girl some place better than Mc Donald's



Girls like to be listened to...shows them you care...ad that you're inerested...no sense in opening up your mouth so much and bore them to death...I'm not saying be mute...just make sure you do most of the listening.
16337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/07
be cool
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/24/07
the killing the bird and the mcdonalds, probably depends on the girl...

so hopefully youll actually know enough from the girl that you know how she'll react to it. honestly, if someone killed a bird in front of me id be pissed. or if they give me a dead bird, i would take it as something bad.. lol, and with the mcdonalds, hey... food is food, if your girl has no problem with going there then, hey thats a plus. that just means, shes not too high maintenance.. lol..
Posted 6/24/07
Be good.... maybe that's simply all.. XD....
11180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Miami
Offline
Posted 6/24/07
A girl just wants a guy who makes her laugh and have a good time! Even if the guy can't afford a date , there's always some other things u could enjoy together , that doesn't requiere MONEY , I'm saying this because guys think about money too much . It also depends on the girl , if she's a gold digger , I feel sorry 4 the guy
Posted 6/24/07

xmoongirlx wrote:

A girl just wants a guy who makes her laugh and have a good time! Even if the guy can't afford a date , there's always some other things u could enjoy together , that doesn't requiere MONEY , I'm saying this because guys think about money too much . It also depends on the girl , if she's a gold digger , I feel sorry 4 the guy


agree I certainly do agree
3413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/24/07
Don't be too nice to her or chances are you'll be stuck in the friend zone. Defintely don't be a jerk I know a more than enough girls who just have bad taste in guys. Don't be shallow either cuz looks are not everything so make sure you like her/him for who they are. I actually think it's a good idea to have your close friends meet your potential girlfriend/ boyfriend. Cuz if your friends know you well, they can help you out w/ knowing if u guys would work out or not. Wt do you guys think?
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / y should i tell...
Offline
Posted 6/24/07
umm...about conversation, im not a very good conversationalist(if that's a word) in fact i am horrible at it. Im a person of very few words. I never know what to talk about. Any advice on how i could overcome this? I really hate those awkward silence moments( not just when i go on a date but in general).
1624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / microsoft word bu...
Offline
Posted 6/24/07

pablo27 wrote:


pablo27 wrote:


drifter32 wrote:


pablo27 wrote:

Keep it simple...date her at a McDonald's...save yourself money...shut up and listen...

Just joking around...I'm serious about the shut up and listen part tho...

you serious??? lol

you should take a girl some place nice
well it depends on the girl's personality
you should at least take the girl some place better than Mc Donald's



Girls like to be listened to...shows them you care...ad that you're inerested...no sense in opening up your mouth so much and bore them to death...I'm not saying be mute...just make sure you do most of the listening.



I'm a girl and the only thing I get at McDonald's are french fries and a soda. I'd rather go to the theme park!
28715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/07
I think women would just rather go some place different o.O you know, some place that you had to think about?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.