First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Fukubukuro - Crunchyroll's New Years grab bag!
g4enet 
15146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / LA ,CA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/6/14

Loveless100 wrote:

>_< Don't worry guys, I went down to the warehouse to help pack these bags. They are shipping daily!

> w< b Thanks for buying them! I packed them with fun items and all my love!


I do wonder does any package ever get stuck in "shipping hell?" (Shipping hell = the company forgets to send a package and the receiver is still waiting for the package for months, yet never does get it.) Don't lie.
Crunchyroll Store Manager
25509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/6/14

g4enet wrote:


Loveless100 wrote:

>_< Don't worry guys, I went down to the warehouse to help pack these bags. They are shipping daily!

> w< b Thanks for buying them! I packed them with fun items and all my love!


I do wonder does any package ever get stuck in "shipping hell?" (Shipping hell = the company forgets to send a package and the receiver is still waiting for the package for months, yet never does get it.) Don't lie.


There's no reason to lie. It's something that does happen for all sites. These are rare cases of course. I've had quite a few packages from Amazon go through said "hell." Lucky me....

All you have to do is contact support and nudge them. Easy peasy.
Crunchyroll Store Manager
25509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/6/14

toxictorch wrote:


Loveless100 wrote:

>_< Don't worry guys, I went down to the warehouse to help pack these bags. They are shipping daily!

> w< b Thanks for buying them! I packed them with fun items and all my love!


If you ever have a few things mysteriously fall of trucks, I am local and can help you out with that!

Haha!

Edit: Were these packed with any information regarding the individual? I don't remember if I selected any male or female box. I do assume most people that bought this are males though.

All I know is I want to make a millennium falcon cake now and smuggle something inside of it.


Oh sheesh you're driving distance from the warehouse! No wonder you got it so fast.....>_>;;;;

I just ran around packing bags. When the packing slips and postage was put on, no one knew what was in them. So if you got some things that you like, that makes me really happy ( o uo)b
g4enet 
15146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / LA ,CA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/6/14

Loveless100 wrote:


g4enet wrote:


Loveless100 wrote:

>_< Don't worry guys, I went down to the warehouse to help pack these bags. They are shipping daily!

> w< b Thanks for buying them! I packed them with fun items and all my love!


I do wonder does any package ever get stuck in "shipping hell?" (Shipping hell = the company forgets to send a package and the receiver is still waiting for the package for months, yet never does get it.) Don't lie.


There's no reason to lie. It's something that does happen for all sites. These are rare cases of course. I've had quite a few packages from Amazon go through said "hell." Lucky me....

All you have to do is contact support and nudge them. Easy peasy.


Well the lie part was placed there, because I know companies would and will like to lie and say they are 110% perfect. I learned this in management class. According to them no matter how you think the company is bad at anything, say to your customer your company is the best. (Yes, I took management class and it was boring.)

I only see shipping hell happen to web-commerce sites that are small or companies that normally are based in physical stores. Great example: "Bestbuy." I know Bestbuy's CS is bad lost a router from them.

So I never really used Cruncyroll's CS. (Besides the little problem in the Crunchyroll player app for Android that tends to not play a video until you skip some part of the beginning. I gave enough info of the problem and just gave up after the CS's response. Yes, I face-palmed.)
15154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Brea, CA
Offline
Posted 1/6/14 , edited 1/6/14


Loveless100 wrote:
Oh sheesh you're driving distance from the warehouse! No wonder you got it so fast.....>_>;;;;

I just ran around packing bags. When the packing slips and postage was put on, no one knew what was in them. So if you got some things that you like, that makes me really happy ( o uo)b


Did anyone get "lucky"? Like an extra special item, or something more expensive? Or were they all about the same?

I did enjoy mine, and I eagerly await my random stuffed backpack in the future! (WHY MUST WE WAIIIITTTTT)


g4enet 
15146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / LA ,CA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/9/14 , edited 1/9/14
Just got my tracking number.

Size: 6x6x6 Inches
Weight: 2.9 Pounds
Shipping Type: Fedex Smart Post.

Every time I look at Fedex's tracking info I always get confused. It's picked up, but normal that should mean I should get a delivery date. But, it says n/a. Sigh.... Fedex, why can't you be like your older brother.
kastzy 
24590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Online
Posted 1/9/14

g4enet wrote:

Just got my tracking number.

Size: 6x6x6 Inches
Weight: 2.9 Pounds
Shipping Type: Fedex Smart Post.

Every time I look at Fedex's tracking info I always get confused. It's picked up, but normal that should mean I should get a delivery date. But, it says n/a. Sigh.... Fedex, why can't you be like your older brother.


From my experience, all my FedEx SmartPost packages coming from CR never seem to have a estimated delivery date until it reaches a SmartPost facility. The package seems to travel with other FexEx services (I've noticed the "G" for Ground on labels in addition to the SmartPost/USPS notations), then gets send to the closest SmartPost hub to me, before being dumped into the USPS system. A couple times my SmartPost packages route through the usual hubs in my state that I get regular FedEx Home/Ground/Express from, but then they move out of state to the nearest SmartPost hub.
g4enet 
15146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / LA ,CA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/9/14

kastzy wrote:


g4enet wrote:

Just got my tracking number.

Size: 6x6x6 Inches
Weight: 2.9 Pounds
Shipping Type: Fedex Smart Post.

Every time I look at Fedex's tracking info I always get confused. It's picked up, but normal that should mean I should get a delivery date. But, it says n/a. Sigh.... Fedex, why can't you be like your older brother.


From my experience, all my FedEx SmartPost packages coming from CR never seem to have a estimated delivery date until it reaches a SmartPost facility. The package seems to travel with other FexEx services (I've noticed the "G" for Ground on labels in addition to the SmartPost/USPS notations), then gets send to the closest SmartPost hub to me, before being dumped into the USPS system. A couple times my SmartPost packages route through the usual hubs in my state that I get regular FedEx Home/Ground/Express from, but then they move out of state to the nearest SmartPost hub.


I've had Fedex deliver to the wrong house twice..... I've seen a bunch of labels once. 2 Air labels, 1 ground and 1 USPS label. For that package I'm still confused why the ground, I payed for next day air.

The package for my figurine said it was going to come up today, but it came up yesterday. Fedex got issues with their tracking.
Crunchyroll Store Manager
25509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/11/14

toxictorch wrote:



Loveless100 wrote:
Oh sheesh you're driving distance from the warehouse! No wonder you got it so fast.....>_>;;;;

I just ran around packing bags. When the packing slips and postage was put on, no one knew what was in them. So if you got some things that you like, that makes me really happy ( o uo)b


Did anyone get "lucky"? Like an extra special item, or something more expensive? Or were they all about the same?

I did enjoy mine, and I eagerly await my random stuffed backpack in the future! (WHY MUST WE WAIIIITTTTT)




I tried to make a couple boxes super special! Though from the posts on CR none of the people who got them posted it.... But considering the volume of orders most of them were pretty similar, as seen from the pictures. If we do this again it'll be a whole new group of items!

Let me just say, the backpack is LEGIT. I'm using the prototype but I can tell you now that the backpack is worth the money you spent! Everything else is bonus!
15154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Brea, CA
Offline
Posted 2/11/14

Loveless100 wrote:


I tried to make a couple boxes super special! Though from the posts on CR none of the people who got them posted it.... But considering the volume of orders most of them were pretty similar, as seen from the pictures. If we do this again it'll be a whole new group of items!

Let me just say, the backpack is LEGIT. I'm using the prototype but I can tell you now that the backpack is worth the money you spent! Everything else is bonus!

Awesome!
Can you fill us in on what the super special boxes had?

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.