First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
WTH is going on with the Sailor Moon reboot???
26205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/14
I mean really is it coming or not? They announced a Sailor Moon reboot for this past July, it was pushed back to the winter. It's been snowing for weeks and not a peep has been made. Anyone got anything? I needs me some Tuxedo Mask.
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 1/1/14 , edited 1/1/14
It's still scheduled for Winter 2014 based off of the anime charts. So it's just a wait and see type thing now.
104083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 1/1/14
Yes WTH.
1024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / U.a.e
Offline
Posted 1/1/14 , edited 1/1/14
I WAITED SO MANY YEARS FOR THE NEW SAILOR MOON

I HOPE TO SEE IT THIS YEAR
23631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/1/14
I just want to check. Is it a reboot, or like a 20 years later continuance thing?
104083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 1/1/14

Vaporisor wrote:

I just want to check. Is it a reboot, or like a 20 years later continuance thing?


it says it is "new."
215251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/1/14
Last time I watched Sailor Moon on TV live was about...hmm, 14 years ago. Holy shit.

I'm pretty hyped to see it return. Will we also see Tuxedo Mask?
23631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/1/14

stark700 wrote:

Last time I watched Sailor Moon on TV live was about...hmm, 14 years ago. Holy shit.

I'm pretty hyped to see it return. Will we also see Tuxedo Mask?


Ha ha, sounds about right, if not more. I might need to re-watch it. Though it might be tough/expensive to get the entire series. All like 200 episodes of it XD
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 1/1/14
It's been so long that I've watched sailor moon. I remember watching it with my mom when I was younger. Most likely have to check it out for good times sake.
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/1/14
I'll laugh if its December 2014 instead of January or a little into February 2014.
816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / VA
Offline
Posted 1/2/14

Vaporisor wrote:

I just want to check. Is it a reboot, or like a 20 years later continuance thing?


i'm pretty sure its a remake.
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/2/14

Rito2Ru wrote:

It's still scheduled for Winter 2014 based off of the anime charts. So it's just a wait and see type thing now.
But Rito2Ru, you've been around the anime block a few times so you must realize that anime charts don't really mean anything... they are just a compilation of series that have been announced in press releases, seen in PVs and such. The fact that Sailor Moon has been running silent and deep for this long is worrying. Even if it does get a late start like February, we probably should have been an announcement of the airing schedule by now. At this point I think winter is highly unlikely. The fact that the animation tab on the official site is still completely void tells me that it is not coming soon.

Calling it now. NOT WINTER 2014! Try again for spring...
The Wise Wizard
100935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 1/2/14

hpulley wrote:

Calling it now. NOT WINTER 2014! Try again for spring...

Since last time they skipped from summer 2013 to winter 2014, I'll skip a season and put summer 2014 in the pool.

Let's just hope as one person put it, it doesn't turn into the "Duke Nukem Forever" of anime (although if it misses this season, it has a good start).

72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/2/14

TheAncientOne wrote:


hpulley wrote:

Calling it now. NOT WINTER 2014! Try again for spring...

Since last time they skipped from summer 2013 to winter 2014, I'll skip a season and put summer 2014 in the pool.

Let's just hope as one person put it, it doesn't turn into the "Duke Nukem Forever" of anime (although if it misses this season, it has a good start).
Sailor Moon 30th anniversary? I sure hope not...

81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 1/2/14

eternalwingz wrote:

I mean really is it coming or not? They announced a Sailor Moon reboot for this past July, it was pushed back to the winter. It's been snowing for weeks and not a peep has been made. Anyone got anything? I needs me some Tuxedo Mask.


Don't forget the Winter season for Anime starts about a week or two into January, and they only make announcements about a week or two before, such as CR is now gathering their new titles.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.