WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
3843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / YOUR CLOSET
Offline
Posted 1/4/14
Hulk picks up beth
Hulk:" ARRRRRRRGGHHHH!!!!"
Posted 1/5/14

SomaZaraki wrote:

Hulk picks up beth
Hulk:" ARRRRRRRGGHHHH!!!!"




Beth: * screams* AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Put me down Bruce!
3843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / YOUR CLOSET
Offline
Posted 1/5/14
Hulk yells in Beth's face

Hulk:" ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!"
THROWS BETH TO THE SHOCKED Natasha
Posted 1/5/14

SomaZaraki wrote:

Hulk yells in Beth's face

Hulk:" ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!"
THROWS BETH TO THE SHOCKED Natasha



Beth: * I tack Natasha to find something to stop the Hulk.*
3843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / YOUR CLOSET
Offline
Posted 1/5/14
Hulk walks over to them

Hulk: *huff* HAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!
THE HULK THROWS A BIG MACHINE AT Beth
Posted 1/5/14

SomaZaraki wrote:

Hulk walks over to them

Hulk: *huff* HAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!
THE HULK THROWS A BIG MACHINE AT Beth



Beth: * Ducks in time and tries to hold down the Hulk with rope.* Clam down Bruce.
3843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / YOUR CLOSET
Offline
Posted 1/5/14
Hulk: UURRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!!!

*SNAP!* the rope that the hulk was tied down with is broke.

the hulk trips over the rope on his ankle and barrels out the ship and into the sky falling..................
.....................
...................
............
......
......
.
Posted 1/5/14

SomaZaraki wrote:

Hulk: UURRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!!!

*SNAP!* the rope that the hulk was tied down with is broke.

the hulk trips over the rope on his ankle and barrels out the ship and into the sky falling..................
.....................
...................
............
......
......
.




Beth: Oh boy there goes the hulk I hop for Bruce's sake he'll be okay.
Moderator
83920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 1/7/14
(Does Clint have a wife or not?)
Posted 1/7/14

Englandrules83 wrote:

(Does Clint have a wife or not?)


( Yes Bobbi)
Moderator
83920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 1/7/14

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

(Does Clint have a wife or not?)


( Yes Bobbi)


(Great thanks for saying that to me Stella)
Posted 1/7/14

Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

(Does Clint have a wife or not?)


( Yes Bobbi)


(Great thanks for saying that to me Stella)



( your welcome Inka )
Moderator
83920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 1/7/14 , edited 1/7/14

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

(Does Clint have a wife or not?)


( Yes Bobbi)


(Great thanks for saying that to me Stella)



( your welcome Inka )


(Can we RP in our groups too because I am definitely want to get forward in our Percy Jackson RP 2 and can we someday continue Dragonball and Sailor Moon RP please but today let's do Percy Jackson RP 2, Next Chapter RP and this and I think how to bring Clint in here. Can it be that way that Clint hates Loki?Please Stella and I approve that he is normal person in this group like Bobbi is but because Clint is my character I want that he hates Loki. Pleasde Stella?)
Posted 1/7/14

Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

(Does Clint have a wife or not?)


( Yes Bobbi)


(Great thanks for saying that to me Stella)



( your welcome Inka )


(Can we RP in our groups too because I am definitely want to get forward in our Percy Jackson RP 2 and can we someday continue Dragonball and Sailor Moon RP please but today let's do Percy Jackson RP 2, Next Chapter RP and this and I think how to bring Clint in here. Can it be that way that Clint hates Loki?Please Stella and I approve that he is normal person in this group like Bobbi is but because Clint is my character I want that he hates Loki. Pleasde Stella?)



( In this rp Loki is evil so yeah.)
Moderator
83920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 1/7/14

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

(Does Clint have a wife or not?)


( Yes Bobbi)


(Great thanks for saying that to me Stella)



( your welcome Inka )


(Can we RP in our groups too because I am definitely want to get forward in our Percy Jackson RP 2 and can we someday continue Dragonball and Sailor Moon RP please but today let's do Percy Jackson RP 2, Next Chapter RP and this and I think how to bring Clint in here. Can it be that way that Clint hates Loki?Please Stella and I approve that he is normal person in this group like Bobbi is but because Clint is my character I want that he hates Loki. Pleasde Stella?)



( In this rp Loki is evil so yeah.)


(Great and thanks that you agree with me in that Clint hates Loki but he do love his wife very much. I was thinking because we both like pregnancies so much that can Bobbi be pregnant and wait for hers and Clint's first child please?)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.